So I’m watching Dave Chappelle: Sticks And Stokes and I’m noticing something strange...

So I’m watching Dave Chappelle: Sticks And Stokes and I’m noticing something strange. Just about every time the camera shows the audience. The audience changes. It’s different people almost every time.

Can somebody explain?

Attached: FDAEC5BD-0CD1-4767-B4A4-965810176899.jpg (800x1000, 99K)

You have Prosopagnosia, or are retarded.

More than one taping?

>taped over multiple nights
>performer wears same outfit for continuity
not that hard to figure out user

I don’t have Prosopagnosia nor am I retarded. Fuck off and be useless somewhere else.

Comedy specials almost always have more than one taping that they splice together. I thought this was common knowledge

I mean yeah I thought about that. But sometimes it happens as he’s in the middle of the same sentence. Just weird lol

its taped over multiple nights you fucking retard

Nah I didn’t know that. Always thought it was filmed over one night. Makes sense I guess.

Attached: nou.jpg (640x454, 31K)

As long as I get my question answered im fine being crucified by autists.

Comedians have multiple shoots of one special so the producers can cut together all the best parts...this includes the audience. It's like a mega cut of one comedians night of stand-up sets.

>But sometimes it happens as he’s in the middle of the same sentence

Yes because its a set. He says the same jokes everytime. How retarded are you?

Yup comedians are like musicians. Songs are practiced ahead of time. Lyrics don't change, music doesn't change.

See I was thinking that shit. Just didn’t know it for sure. It makes sense. I was just weirded out because it seemed like it was happening mid sentence haha.

You'll look at comedy specials differently now. Haha

Retarded enough to be on Yea Forums. So I guess pretty retarded.

Listen to Led Zeppelin's live album "The Song Remains the Same"... Songs recorded over multiple nights, but cut together to sound like one show. One song might feature multiple nights spliced together in one song, but you don't hear it unless you have a very good ear.

Dave Chappelle broke the conditioning when he went to Africa.
He saw what industry is.
Now he came back? Don't you think OP that is weird?

See, he sold his soul and can't go away from it. They control him totally so they need to control the audience too. The audience isn't real OP.

For sure lol

Most of you faggots are too young to know about this but go watch Eddie Murphy: Delirious and Eddie Murphy: Raw to see what comedy was like before the SJWs came on the scene. Like Chappepelle but even better.

2nd you have Prosopagnosia... or some other kind of advanced autism.

Do I think it’s weird that an African American went to Africa? No. If I had money I’d travel the world and see it’s beauty too. Plus, he was trying to escape coverage. Because American media is just a hive mind if retarded.

Nice sell in your ideology.

Attached: 4E6D5F90-CB88-448E-8CCC-6F1126645CA6.jpg (691x651, 47K)

Sorry, maybe in another life I’ll be as neurologically superior as you.

Attached: 938FDB63-F0E6-47D9-AB08-24E981B06582.png (1230x1140, 61K)

Of retards*

lol shut up fag