Is bob lazar lying? he doesn't seem like all them other white trash hicks claiming they get abducted and shit like that...

is bob lazar lying? he doesn't seem like all them other white trash hicks claiming they get abducted and shit like that. The way he explains and talks is that of someone who is telling the truth, he never stutters, he never gets insecure, he's always dead serious, never joking, never changing his story, you ask him open ended questions and he does not get stuck.

what do you think and why

Attached: bob.jpg (646x431, 47K)

He's telling the truth. And his story is extremely convincing as well.

The scariest part of it was all the bits about how his life got fucked up after he came out with his story.

Removing his name from the school he attended and places he worked. That is very suspicious

He past like 4 lie detectors and body-language experts say he's telling the truth

Regardless of hers lying, he picked the worst director for good film. Jeremy Corbell is such full of shit from being too deep up his own ass. Anything he works on seems so YouTube conspiracy amateurish

I can tell you this user.

He might not be lying but unless he was INSTRUCTED too come out with this info, he will be getting more & more Visitors. Some of whom wearing old fashioned detective outfits.

I started watching the documentary on netflix after seeing this, and I have to say the intro is extremely cringeworthy.

Not to mention he predicted element 115, something that wasn't synthesized back then

watch the joe rogan interview, it's way better than anything that hipster cuck made with his story. Will never understand why bob chose that guy to tell his story

That fucking guy wouldn't shut up during the interview

ugh Joe Rogan, I don't know if i can suffer through him to hear Bob's story.

Jeremy Corbell is so fucking annoying during the JRE podcast - "Remember goys Berbs gotta migraine". if aliens are real i hope they abduct his dumb ass

Joe even tells that nigger Jeremy to shut up at one point because he's being a retard. Unfortunate the movie was absolute trash.

Well I wish...I wish I could give you a straight answer, but it's been so long since ive seen the episode, and ohhhhhh boy ...is my head hurting.

AGGGGGGHHHHHH MAIIIII HEEEAAD!

Lol I forgot about that. Such horse shit

This, you know that irritating thinks he's smarter than you stoner guy you see on various sitcoms and movies, thats him personified.

Obviously

yes korbell is a loser

I believe he completely believes in what he talks about

>Lazar claims he earned a master's degree in physics from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), and a master's degree in electronic technology from California Institute of Technology (CalTech); however, there are no records of Lazar attending either MIT or CalTech.[6] Furthermore, Lazar was not a member of a professional body.[citation needed] Lazar claims that his academic records were erased in an effort by authorities to discredit him.[citation needed]

kek

>[citation needed] x2
wow dude

If you know anything about atomic numbers it was only a matter of time before an element with 115 protons was synthesized. We've since synthesized elements beyond that. It's woo woo that fools people who dont understand these things. I was one of them until I looked into it.

He's full of shit, but I think he's trained himself to believe it.

>wow dude
Kinda ironic that Bob Lazar can claim having a master's degree from MIT without having to prove it.

Aliens are demons.

he also said it couldn't be synthesised in a lab which was obviously proven wrong

if he never went to those schools how did he get educated enough to know the things he knows such as putting a rocket engine on a car

Yeah like how he goes on Joe Rogan and make million selling is books fucked up life i tell you that

He googled it

Youtube videos

Money>Education

they dont want to be associated with a conspiracy lunatic
when joe rogan asked him about details he started mumbling like a clown and his friend stepped in saying "its true, them aliens are real bro!"

I think it was a jet engine but the average person cant learn that online

>how did he get educated enough to know the things he knows
>such as putting a rocket engine on a car

Any dumbfuck can become a mechanic, no need to go to the MIT.

Pay attention, he said stable 115 can't be made in labs yet.

he probably did work at area 51, but hes more than likely making that shit fantastical af for the sake of making money

your research is shit unless you can confirm that it was anticipated that element 115 wouldn't decay in time-scales that would make it a useless form of storage for the purposes that he claims. Was that predicted at the time he claimed it was a stable-synthesised element??

also the other guy in this thread claiming that it couldn't be synthesised, at the time it wasn't being synthesised, although methods were probably even known that could be used to make this element, people don't do it cause it has no purpose, and is expensive, now that it has been done, just to discover that it is a stable element, doesn't mean we can even create a micro gram by our methods, merely single atoms.. that is not really what you call 'production'.

are you guys just pleb iq, rather just humbly don't hold any view, rather than applying your shitfest skepticism.

You h/\ve b|een visi|ted by L/\ur/\ Dy/\*tlov.

This thre|ad is cu|rrently re/\di^ng 35 replies (no-t grea|t, not terrible)*.

Attached: 1543479749500.jpg (1352x675, 133K)

so many people thought he was full of shit when he first came out with it all, but over the years many of the things he mentioned has been confirmed. example, the hand scanner that measures bone length. everyone said it was science fiction, then (a few years ago?) the government admitted it existed and was in use, and provided photos. Lazar is telling the truth.

>hand scanner that measures bone length
any source on that ? NOTHING on Google except a removed picture from reddit

why is bryan callen hating him then?

Attached: 1548570971256.png (1100x2200, 1M)