YOSHO DESIGN COmPETITION TURBO - 3RD EDITION - VOTING

linkto.run/p/QIZRN8DD
linkto.run/p/1MHAF73B
linkto.run/p/7A13W05F
linkto.run/p/X723TJS3
linkto.run/p/QVO9YNA0
linkto.run/p/P257QOFW
linkto.run/p/IMZ65HCE

HERE ARE YOUR VOTING LINKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE BEGIN AT 12 mIDNIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (In 15 minutes thereabouts)

Be ready to USE ALL 7 VOTES TO BRING YOUR FAVOURITE YOSHO RIGHT INTO THE HALL OF FAmE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU HAVE 24 HOURS... ... ... ... ...

I usually have more to say, but that's it :)))))))))))))))))))

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck

Attached: {NEW GOLD YOSHO} (Not actually present in the picture).png (1200x488, 203K)

3 mINUTES UNTIL VOTING STARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your fortune: Better not tell you now

Attached: combat stance yosho.png (302x316, 388K)

What you said in the last thread is perfect!!! ty!!!~!!!!! you got it all right!!!!

I'll add him to the list. HE'S OUR FIRST CONTESTANT IN YDC-FIGHTERZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With a combat stance providing EXCELLENT DEFENSE, and a tongue to REPEL ALL FOES AT LONG DISTANCE, this yosho WILL NEVER TASTE DEFEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, GET VOTING PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!

Is now a good time?

I got my yosho ready. It's done. He's going into YDC-FIGHTERZ. They're the Yosho Kryon Race. They're from another planet and use psychic powers to invade other worlds.

Yosho Kryon Race
- 8 HP
- 16 ATK
- 8 DEF
- 8 SPD
- 16 STA
Attacks - Kryosis, Wave Field, Force-Field
ABILITIES
- Army of Invaders - Attacks twice every turn. Must use the same attack both times. Only uses STA the first time.

They deplete their stamina easily, but they get two chances at restoring stamina with Force Field. Thanks for making Force Field and Wave Field by the way. Kryon also attacks really hard. I've just tested how hard they hit combat stance and it's pretty good.

This is with Kryosis. This is also right after Combat Stance uses tongue punch. I like that attack. It means that combat stance yosho is on 8/12 so Kryon gets a 1.2x bonus damage with Kryosis.

[2/(1+0.666)] * 0.4 * [(16 ATK * 5 power * (1+1))/(15 DEF * 2)] = 2.56 >> 2 HP

[2/(1+0.666)] * 0.4 * [(16 ATK * 5 power * (1+0.75))/(15 DEF * 2)] = 2.24 >> 2 HP

Look, the stamina goes down on the second attack. I altered Army of Invaders because it was a bit vague. Is that okay?

Only 4 HP because of defensive stance? Ouch. Also, you should make force field fail on consecutive turns.

I don't have all the move descriptions. Can you fill those in T? Thanks and you're welcome for my amazing yosho. I wanna do good yoshos for YDC-FIGHTERZ.

Your fortune: Good Luck

Attached: D19CAE45-85BF-4692-91FB-05E377EF9C7A.png (386x290, 7K)

I forgot to use Sakai Spacing.
Apologies.

Your fortune: Outlook good

BY FAR YOUR BEST YOSHO YET, AWA-SHImA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the red you use everywhere, THE SmALL DETAILS LIKE NOT PERFECTLY mIRRORING THEIR EYES AND THE RED DOT ON THE BACK OF THE HEAD, It's a very clean and AmAZING YOSHO DESIGN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll add it to the list, along with ALL THE ATTACKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

(-4 STA) Kryosis - Deal a hit with 5 power. Damage increases as the foe’s stamina drops, as the damage is multiplied by (2/(1*R)), where R is the foe's stamina ratio.

Here's Kryosis, in case anyone is wondering where it came from. AWA-SHImA mADE IT HImSELF!!!!!!!!!! Of course, I helped to fix that problem of dividing by 0 :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Also, Force-Field is fine because it depletes stamina. I'm not going to let yoshos regenerate Stamina over time, SO THEY'LL HAVE TO STOP FORCE FIELDING EVENTUALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

... ... ... ... ... ... Although enough Godly Luck could give them the stamina back... ... ... ... ... BUT THAT'S A 1/13 CHANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S HIGHLY UNLIKELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your fortune: Excellent Luck

That makes sense. Thanks, T. You're also objectively wrong because SapeRandra is a much higher effort and effective yosho design.

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger

I'm not arguing with you. Also, I Am GOING TO BED NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll check the votes IN THE mORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again

Attached: windup yosho car.png (150x142, 865)

Attached: ywq3ax4rbg221.jpg (650x650, 39K)

Attached: 1565868677379.png (562x562, 5K)

WE'RE 9 HOURS IN, AND COmBAT STANCE IS RUNNING AWAY WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If he wins this, he'll be Xappn's FIRST EVER WINNING YOSHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

many friends of combat stance have failed before him, AND NOW COmBAT STANCE CAN BRING GREAT PROSPERITY TO THEm ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your fortune: Bad Luck

Attached: ~Pools And Bracket~.png (666x500, 15K)

Here are the EXACT STATS!!!!!!!!!:
YEET OR BE YEETED - 4
Jardon Yosho - 1
-yosho - 8
{NEW GOLD YOSHO} - 0
it's an abstract kind of yosho - 3
windup yosho car - 2
combat stance - 17

Attached: its an abstract kind of yosho.png (271x274, 55K)

Attached: yosho.png (271x274, 15K)

Attached: BirdEat.jpg (1024x768, 118K)

We're nearly halfway through voting. NEVER BEFORE HAS A YOSHO BEEN THIS DOmINANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not in the first YDC, not in the second, or ANY OF THE YDC TURBOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! combat stance IS PROVING HIS POPULARITY BEFORE SHOWING OFF HIS COmBAT SKILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT AN INCREDIBLE YOSHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: cabin_sketch_or_is_it.png (666x666, 127K)

What a LOVELY YOSHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is he going to be in the next YDC-TURBO??????????????????????

Also, just announcing a quick change I'm making.

- (-7 STA) Swallow – Cuts foe stamina in half unless Very Bad Luck is granted.

It was REALLY POWERFUL before, so I've made Swallow SLIGHTLY less effective. I've done a lot of testing of a lot of moves.

You have accomplished nothing

Attached: Screenshot_20190618-005219_Gallery.jpg (1080x1920, 687K)

I've just realised that bounce is really really STUPID AND OVERPOWERED!!!!!!!!

New bounce.

- (-1 STA) Bounce – Deals one hit at 2 power unless Very Bad Luck, Bad Luck, キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!! or Reply hazy, try again is granted. Reduce the foe’s DEF stat to 1 next turn if Godly Luck or You will meet a dark handsome stranger is granted.

I reduced the accuracy and increased the stamina cost because reducing DEF that much is VERY POWERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your fortune: Average Luck

Attached: DQ3_Spell_Bounce.png (250x190, 113K)

We're approaching THE LAST HOURS OF VOTING!!!!!!!!!!!!! 10 HOURS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, let's count the votes so far, shall we?????????

YEET OR BE YEETED - 4
Jardon Yosho - 2
-yosho - 8
{NEW GOLD YOSHO} - 1
it's an abstract kind of yosho - 3
windup yosho car - 3
combat stance - 17

A few of the further behind yoshos are CLOSING IN ON THE TOP 3, but the frontrunners ARE STILL AS DOmINANT AS EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Also, I've decided that I'm not going to stop veterans ALTOGETHER from taking priority in YDC. Veteran Yoshos are THE ONES WHO CAN REDEEm THEmSELVES, AND WHO CAN PROVE THE mASSES WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

However, I'm going to limit every designer to 3 veterans. Every designer is ALREADY LImITED TO 5 YOSHOS TOTAL!!!!!!!!!!! That's why it is HIGHLY RECOmmENDED that you put yoshos into teams that enter AS ONE YOSHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've already got a HUGE TEAm PLANNED, with a common theme as well... ... ... ... ... :))))))))))))))))))))

Attached: Admiral Ackbar Yosho.png (666x500, 11K)

combat stance yosho is very intimidating.

Attached: -yosho.png (271x274, 17K)

Attached: yosho.png.png (1152x648, 30K)

my word... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... HE'S SO ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HIS EYES ARE SQUEAKY AND CUTE AND I WANT TO CUDDLE HIm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is he a contestant in the next YDC-TURBO?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Your fortune: Better not tell you now

Also, WINDUP YOSHO CAR HAS BEEN GIVEN 7 VOTES OUT OF NOWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE'S IN CONTENTION FOR 1ST PLACE (not really but WHO KNOWS?!?!?!?)

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck

I BRINGETH THEE A RIDDLE OF STEEL WRAPPED IN SORROW ABSOLUTE

DO YOU IN THE PRESENT DAY THAT NEVER EXISTS
THINK I AM PLAYING?

350 penises per hour

ALL WILL BE REAPED BY SICKLE AND HAMMER

6 HOURS TO GO?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? AND THE VOTES HAVEN'T CHANGED HARDLY AT ALL!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Well, that means the time is NOW TO VOTE FOR THE THIRD YOSHO TO ENTER THE HALL OF FAmE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, before you get worried, combat stance was entered into YDC-FIGHTERZ before he was entered into this YDC-TURBO, SO HE DOES NOT COUNT AS A VETERAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That means his place will NOT BE OUT-PRIORITIZED BY A LATE ENTRY NEWCOmER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: itsAlmostTooLate.png (400x300, 96K)

DON'T WORRY YUJI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There's still 30 PLACES LEFT in YDC-FIGHTERZ, so TAKE YOUR TImE mAKING YOUR YOSHOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: Zizek.jpg (360x480, 27K)

Attached: Slavoj Žižek.png (1544x645, 384K)

NICE RARE-DUBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We're in the FINAL 4 HOURS, as night descends upon the subtle stirs of Buenos Aires... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

LET'S DO COUNTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YEET OR BE YEETED - 1
Jardon Yosho - 2
-yosho - 11
{NEW GOLD YOSHO} - 1
it's an abstract kind of yosho - 5
windup yosho car - 10
combat stance yosho - 17

THE OTHERS ARE CATCHING UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEET OR BE YEETED was in 3rd a while ago, BUT NOW HE'S IN LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

windup yosho car has RECEIVED LOTS OF LOVING VOTES, and Jardon remains on 2 votes... ... ... ... ... ... ...

CREEPER? AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW mAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: PIZZA DELIVEREEEE YOSHO.png (160x152, 110K)

FORTUNE FORTUNE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!

Attached: TRIPLE CHOC YOSHO.png (160x160, 115K)

Attached: b4apbIs.png (595x592, 440K)

Attached: spikexp.gif (200x149, 204K)

AN ImPRESSIVE EXPLOSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also... ... ... ... ... THERE'S ONLY ONE HOUR REmAINING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS THE FINAL mINUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger

THE RESULTS ARE IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEET OR BE YEETED - 1
Jardon Yosho - 2
-yosho - 11
{NEW GOLD YOSHO} - 2
it's an abstract kind of yosho - 5
windup yosho car - 11
combat stance yosho - 17

THE WINNER, BY A LANDSLIDE, IS COmBAT STANCE YOSHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS Xappn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: combat stance yosho (lick).gif (302x316, 16K)

>Outlook Good
>Tongue Punch - Deals one hit at 5 power. Deals double damage if Average Luck, or Outlook Good is granted.

IT'S THE PROPHECY, THAT HE SHOULD CLAIm DOUBLE THE VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! His outlook is good, his FUTURE IS BRIGHT, AND THIS YOSHO IS READY TO FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will update the hall of fame... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... IN THE mORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD NIGHT [s4s]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン

Attached: xellie.png (700x752, 630K)

worthy

HIS PICTURE IS UP FOR ALL TO SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TRIPLE CHOC YOSHO CAmE TO SEE IT TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Game&Yosh has updated his counter, and all is well in THE HALL OF FAmE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jardon Yosho was too busy making another Reddit reaction video to visit.

And who's this green fella on the left? I don't think I've seen him about anywhere... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail

I forgot the image, SILLY mE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: Hall Of Fame [2.2].png (887x488, 38K)

Thank you ALL FOR JOINING IN WITH THE YDC-TURBO 3RD EDITION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The yoshos this time have been AS TOP QUALITY AS EVER, YOSHOS FOR THE AGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish combat stance yosho GODLY LUCK in YDC-FIGHTERZ, and I shall keep this thread open for ANY YDC-FIGHTERZ SUBmISSIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is the format again :))))))))))

[Yosho Name]
- ?? HP
- ?? ATK
- ?? DEF
- ?? SPD
- ?? STA
ATTACKS:
- [up to 3 attacks]
- [in a list like this]
- [you can have less than 3 attacks]
ABILITIES:
- [up to 2 abilities]
- [list them like this]

Attached: keksandra and new yosho prototype.jpg (1180x1280, 297K)

Oh and you're limited to 60 stat points total :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail

Attached: modern art yosho.png (271x274, 19K)