Stop using headphones

stop using headphones

Attached: 20190903_161854.png (634x707, 277K)

Idiot should've gone to an ear doctor instead of self diagnosing

Bro I’ve had tinnitus since I was a kid, it’s the most minute factor of my life, how fucking weak-willed do you have to be to an hero over that?

Yeah, I hate to shit on someone feeling that depressed, but there is no fucking way that tinnitus drove him to his death. There are definitely more factors here.

And I have permanently fucked vision from drugs, you get used to it, no need to kill yourself.

So you stopped using cars too right?

Fuck that turn it to 11. I bump my shit at like 135db or more. Headphones gallop off your head nearly. Bliss

you are both fucking retards, tinnitus' severity varies person to person and becomes an incredibly stressful part of your life once it gets to the point where you can never experience silence whatsoever ever again.

Boo fucking hoo I have loud ringing in my ears and have had it for years, I’m still a teen and wear hearing aids. Fuck off.

maybe you should consider fucking right off if you're not willing to grow past your childish inability to consider that other people have it worse than you and that not everyone else in the world experiences shit the same way you do. I feel like I'm talking to a retarded child right now

He probably just had high blood pressure. Programmers tend to eat poorly.

can confirm a bit. /fit/izen here, i actually try to eat healthier.

what kind of headphones was it? let me guess, ear buds. people using ear buds are fucking idiots. use regular headphones

I'm such a nut about sound I went to an audiologist after developing a slight ringing & loss in one ear. Turned out to be nothing long-term, probably just from congestion. The doctor, a young /fit/ audiophile hottie of Japanese descent, never billed me. I imagine he seldom sees patients in a state of panic over a slight attenuation in sensitivity to the 14khz and above region.

>I'm such a nut about sound I went to an audiologist after developing a slight ringing & loss in one ear. Turned out to be nothing long-term, probably just from congestion. The doctor, a young /fit/ audiophile hottie of Japanese descent, never billed me. I imagine he seldom sees patients in a state of panic over a slight attenuation in sensitivity to the 14khz and above region.

This whole post..

Attached: 67c91.png (335x350, 251K)

Tinnitus is a mental condition
There is zero evidence it's a physical issue

Gonna hijack this shit.
I've had tinnitus for 10+ years now. Blood pressure is good. No impaction or blockage to create pressure. Yet my shit still rings so loud most days it's hard for me to understand people unless I'm looking right at them. Drs just give me bullshit replies and suggest hearing aids. I'm 25. I'm not gonna wear some shit like I'm 70+.
What else could be causing my tinnitus? Any tips to reduce it? At night I have a sound machine bumping as loud as it can otherwise I cant sleep over the ringing.
Never such a fucking pleb that I thought of suicide though lol

Says the child believing that tinnitus was the only factor in a suicide.

Some people have severe tinnitus, the kind you described,
>once it gets to the point where you can never experience silence whatsoever ever again
and don't kill themselves because they have other things to live for. If he killed himself over noise he had other contributing problems and if you think he didn't you are clearly the childish one for being so reductive.

BOTH of you should just fuck each other cause you're already being a bunch of faggots for not thanking the mighty ring. No matter how much life will change, and the people drift both closer and further away in life, the ringing will always be there for you. I'll fuck both of you myself if I read one more of y'all dumb-ass nigger opinions. I swear to fuck I'd rather deal with an entire orchestra of ear ringing of all frequencies than read two faggots argue about who the faggot is

>Drs just give me bullshit replies and suggest hearing aids. I'm 25. I'm not gonna wear some shit like I'm 70+.
>Any tips to reduce it
Listen to your fucking medical professionals you self-diagnosing cuntwaffle. The hearing aids will help immensely, there are five year olds with hearing aids, don't be an ageist fucknugget.

There is evidence it is a physical issue.

you have a solution, you refuse solution.

i'd say kill yourself

I understand that it would help with hearing and comprehending, but dont know how it would reduce the ringing. Which is what I'm really after.
And you're right. I was just being an asshole. I haven't slept tonight. Sorry user, cuntwaffle indeed

Honestly I have just adjusted what I do and what I listen to. You cannot really undo it.
reee?

here coat yourself in penis syrup

I am healed
thx non

A solution to hearing better, yes, but not reducing the actual ring.

Jokes on you, i live with tinnitus for 6 years.

Reee. I have been surrounded all my younger life by cunts self-diagnosing and self-medicating and then complaining the world is broken when they don't get any better, absolving themselves of the responsibility for their own actions. For the last six years, now that I work in science I have found it easy to tell these people that I will brook their shit no longer, and that the second they complain about not getting better after not having taken the advice of a professional on the subject, they are dead to me. I lost a few friends, but I have a lot of friends who agreed with me and now I am much happier. As a plus, some dear friends bucked their ship up the second I cut them out of my life, and have come back into my life better people, less whiny and less stupid.

So yeah, I reee at self-diagnosing people, because they remind me of shittier times in my life.

Tinnitus is not curable, you get it for life.
Still he was a faggot, I lived with it since I can remember and I'm 32yo. It's like a constant and loud EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! sound in your head.
But you hear it only if you focuses on it, normally your brain filters it out and you don't notice it.

i already have tinnitus

>This
52 yo with tinnitus since forever. Hiss/whine in my ear always and sometimes a full dulling of hearing followed by a loud sinewave tone that then decays slowly back to the hiss/whine
Still wear headphones evr day pretty much.
iDGAF.
Life is sweet.

Only i have problem ignoring the sound while going to sleep?

I notice in my case it causes me to have sleep paralysis.

No, there is not

whatever boomer

>not curable
Incorrect. The VAST majority of cases of tinnitus are temporary. Also irrelevant. Some kinds of cancer are incurable. Would you advise not seeing your doctor if you were found to have an incurable variety of cancer? I wouldn't. I would recommend seeing your doctor frequently to arrange for the things that make life with the incurable condition more bearable.

*applauds in american*

People get it after exposure to loud sound in many cases.

How did I self diagnose? I said that I went to multiple medical professionals. Was told I had tinnitus. Then I was told how to live AROUND it, not fucking cure it. Which is why I asked you fucking retard. Yeah I can wear hearing aids, but that wont actually fix the fucking problem. Damn.

>They won't fix the problem
They will HELP you not SUFFER which, if they cannot cure you, is the purpose of a doctor you ignoramus. If you go to a doctor and don't accept their suggestions then your bitching about your suffering makes you look like a cunt, possibly because you ARE a cunt.

Mostly doctors dont recommend earing aids for something like that. Atleast not here, in Canada. They really do tell you to ignore it. The thing is that you really can ignore it to the point of not hearing it if you want to.

Google it and get back to us.

>full dulling of hearing followed by a loud sinewave tone that then decays slowly back to the hiss/whine
500% glad i'm not the only one. i've never seen anyone describe their symptoms like this

That correlation, not evidence.
There's never been a physical examination that can identify or diagnose tinnitus

I've had tinnitus for 6 years now, it fucking sucks goddamn balls. Didn't get it from headphones though so I didn't kill myself.

Attached: tinnitus.gif (200x258, 904K)

Everyone in my family has got tinitus without wearing headphones, so I’m pretty sure if I get it it’s not because of the headphones

Suck the nigger cum out of my ass, you fucking retard.

tfw i already have tinnitus, i gotta have constant music with my headphones on, since the ringing is too bad, when im without headphones its somewhat milder since i can focus on outside noises, overall 0/10, would not recommend

>Incorrect. The VAST majority of cases of tinnitus are temporary.
Temporary doesn't mean curable.
Long term tinnitus has been traditionally impossible to cure, though there are experimental treatments on the way like neuromod .

Not the guy you're shouting at, but fuck, I'm going to say this to people on the internet now.

Fucked up my post.
Hearing aids can either reduce tinnitus by improving hearing (hearing loss is usually the cause of tinnitus) or by masking it with a sound that is more bearable.

you have to listen to super loud music for long periods of time to get tinnitus.

you get used to the ringing after a while and don't even notice it much

It depends on the loudness bro. Imagine having a fucking kettle whistling in your head forever.

>I'm such a nut about sound I went to an audiologist after developing a slight ringing & loss in one ear. Turned out to be nothing long-term, probably just from congestion. The doctor, a young /fit/ audiophile hottie of Japanese descent, never billed me. I imagine he seldom sees patients in a state of panic over a slight attenuation in sensitivity to the 14khz and above region.

Attached: wat27.jpg (480x381, 18K)

Autistic philosophy of Yea Forums, I'm sure.

>a slight attenuation in sensitivity to the 14khz and above region
This is a completely normal decrease with age; only kids hear these frequencies. Audiologists don't even test hearing at those freqs I think.

Fucking ear rape does this

>I’m still a teen
well that fucking explains your temperament. And you are possibly a US teen as well?
I hope you do a hero some day. Why do we keep getting these edgy incels in the gene pool?

> billed me
laughs in European

I have tinnitus. My dumbass parents let me go shooting without proper hearing protection throughout childhood. We all thought .22 wasn't that bad. But we knew 12 guage and .30-06 was, that was just stupid. If only silencers were unregulated, you non-shooters have no idea how much easier and safer it makes everything.

What? How so? What drugs? Was it psychs and now you get tracers and persistent hallucination syndrome? I see weird shit sometimes but i'm pretty sure it's blood pressure related (everything pulses red with my heart beat) but it never interferes with my abilities, except sometimes when I'm snowboarding.

What a weakling. I'm suffering from tinnitus for 16 years now and even though the first years were really hard and stressful, I'm still alive. Tbh I did think of suicide a lot

Or just yknow, turn the volume down a notch..

you work in science?
what kind of science is that?
gender studies?
honestly from what you write I don't find it hard to reason with people that stopped being your friends. I never met you and just by writing few sentences I can see so much bias in your reasoning that I find it hard that you could write science without making a spelling mistake. Well I guess that this site will never cease to surprise me.

I got my T from a bad trip as a teenager.
I can, however, regulate the T by moving my head am my jaw. So there is a physical connection

I mean I recently had a conversation with a fairly young guy with a doctorate working in science who seemed so fucking dumb. Was talking about how prairie dogs are just as worthy of rights as people because they have their own "language". And told me to look up his researcher friend who researched the subject. I did later for shits and all it was they found was prairie dogs have warning sounds for danger and other basic shit the same as like fucking birds.

>Ear doctor
You mean a dr of audiology?
You tard

VERY NICE QUADS