White men of Yea Forums: I the bleached spammer have defeated the blacked spammer

White men of Yea Forums: I the bleached spammer have defeated the blacked spammer
you're welcome

Attached: 4.jpg (640x897, 66K)

who?

tenda spencer

But I like black cock :(

>boy goes to Yea Forums
>becomes faggot
many such cases

Yes and I'm happy it happened :) first it was the trap threads that made me a faggot then I tried dressing up myself then big black cock threads started popping up everywhere and now I'm a pathetic little black cock addicted faggot and I love it
nothing makes my little whiteboi clitty squirt harder than black cock

Yes and I'm happy it happened :) first it was the trap threads that made me a faggot then I tried dressing up myself then big white cock threads started popping up everywhere and now I'm a pathetic little white cock addicted faggot and I love it
nothing makes my little blackboi clitty squirt harder than white cock

Attached: 15.jpg (1024x683, 120K)

Good for you :)

j

I don't even get these threads, either just be a racist fuck who're honest about hating filthy blacks or arabs or whatever you hate, or don't be.

Don't drag women into this, they're mentally unstable and all of them disloyal without strict discipline, like a child who never grows up.

A black, arab or white whore will suck any dick at any time she pleases and will sway with the wind.

It's not about which race has the biggest dick, if you wanna hate someone just do it, but don't act like black or white girls prefer anything specific. They're all whores meant for breeding and nothing else.

niggers started this war

No they didn't.
Small dicked cucks on both sides started this war.

The only losers in this war is men, while the whore cunts are being let loose to do as they please.

But this is blacked just with a white man isntead of a white woman.

Thanks king

k

The guy who spams all the retarded 'bleached' shit goes by the name kekk#0188 on discord.

kj

You h~/\ve been visi|ted by La*ur/\ Dy/~\tlov.

This thre^ad is curr~ently re/*\ding 17 r`eplies (|not grea-t, not terri-ble).

Attached: 1553233955001.jpg (1352x675, 133K)