If you have ever vaped anything then you have lung damage. The results will show up later. It’s like asbestos...

If you have ever vaped anything then you have lung damage. The results will show up later. It’s like asbestos. Only you do it recreationally

Attached: C155017F-E2E5-43E6-B65E-38B032E43925.png (847x680, 826K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coloradocannabistours.com/stayhigh/smoking-radioactive-weed/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sure

Ok nigger

You stupid Sooners are all going to die young.

Attached: F037D4A4-20D4-425C-8B65-DEDE2BE99023.jpg (1500x1721, 99K)

vaping is for fags, they just want a trannydick in their mouth

Attached: 0CB5793C-619A-4240-B17A-5F1657BE9735.jpg (1200x1000, 64K)

I’m including marijuana vaping. Both dry and concentrates.

Attached: C65896A8-79A8-4C8A-B588-3ECE734C8E83.jpg (460x300, 17K)

Marijuana users lungs now that they’re using e-pens.

Attached: 93D7CB9D-773D-4180-9309-B896B09BFAF2.jpg (432x314, 32K)

Do vaping sets come with a free fedora?

Guess I'll stick with smoking regular weed

Attached: 1566873459608.png (576x467, 344K)

HahahahahahHHhHaHHhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahhhahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahjajajahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahhahahhahahhahahaHahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahajahahahhahahahahhahhahahahhahahhhhaahhahahhahhaaahhahahahhahahhahhahahahahjahahhahahahhahhahhahaahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahaahhahahahhhahhahahahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahah

vaped wax on and off for about a year and a half now and no noticable change, but I also do long distance running

OP is a fag.
But dabbing wax is a fuck ton more pure than your sickly sweet PG / glycerol concoction these zoomer faggots huff from e-dicks

yeah i tried these things called puff bars that are like disposable juuls and already had withdrawal headaches the day after. fuck nicotine

polonium-210, a radioactive isotope found in cigarette/marijuana smoke sits in the lungs for decades, never being expelled by the body until it decays into lead.

Nicotine is a meme
Never ever inhale that shit.
I used to smoke 3 packs a fucking day.

So how about the EMFs being emitted from your company's power supply into your nads for 12 hours a day you fucking mouthbreather. Can I make up how bad that is for you too and start a thread?

Kill yourself

tl;dr if you have ever smoked, you now have high concentrations of radioactive particles in your lungs, that will decay into lead in less than a year.

But you're gonna live forever.

>EMFs being emitted
Ionizing...

lopsided titties

People have been vaping since the 60s, cannabis and hash oil anyhow
Don’t believe everything you hear in the news, I think a lot of the problems with vaping are actually in the flavorings that these kids are smoking or maybe pesticides in their distillate

Sauce

yep all y'all vape kids are going to wake up to some fucked up news one day soon.

>Sauce
Really? You're on the internet

Attached: ff5636029551e5617a30ae2f80d0135b.jpg (1860x2879, 636K)

Yeah coloradocannabistours.com/stayhigh/smoking-radioactive-weed/

But I actually have stuff with an "ingredients" list that’s all the stuff they used to treat it. Right down to freeze dried worms and it passed Colorado state regulated testing. Unfortunately it’s also weak as fuck at 17 percent thc and I’m dry vaping it at a low temp.

There are millions of people vaping and about 400 cases of lung damage. It's often caused by vaping thc juice some guy made in his garage with gasoline or modified VG vapes.