Any tech geeks in here? Dropped an old phone and got the dreaded black screen...

Any tech geeks in here? Dropped an old phone and got the dreaded black screen. I really want my ex's nudes off of it but what are the odds the incel fixing it would keep them? And can he get at them if it's password protected?
Pic related

Attached: image.jpg (810x810, 242K)

Ha no one has fixed a phone before? Got more pics if you can help me out, chick has a bangin bod

post more pics of her

I feel like he can just plug the thing into a computer and transfer whatever he wants but then again I'm not a phone tech in any sense of the term.

Will it boot though? Try plugging it in to your computer if it will turn on. Should be able to nab files.

Post wins if it works

Can't do it. I own an iPad and barely know how to email. My brother has a computer but that twat would definitely keep them and probs post them here

Fuck Yea Forumsro. Well, guess you're shit out of luck unless they are on your SD card. If you even have one.

Really missing this bitch naked. Used to make me punished her for dressing slutty and called me daddy. Thinkin she was damaged but god damn if they aren't the best lays

Attached: image.jpg (720x720, 181K)

Don't spose you had any kind of sync enabled? I think most phones do by default these days. Pretty much everything on the phone ends up being back up on a server with google/apple and you can just download that shit.

I can get the screen fixed. Just wondering what the techs do once they fix it. Do they keep wins is what I'm worried about

Don't even know what that is. It was a Samsung s3 if that helps

Google it faggot. I know what you can do but you're a lazy retard so not helping

I probably would

A screen for this will run you 20 bucks on eBay. It should come with all the tools you need to change it. And the replacement should take 30 minutes max. Quit being a faggot about this

Shit dude, looks pretty simple. How the fuck do they charge 150 bucks for that? I figured you'd need special software or some shit.
Now how do you delete a thread on Yea Forums?

log into gmail from your ipad and look in your images. you might have unknowingly had google image sync turned on since you dont know anything. they could be in your google images already

It's real fucking simple OP just a few screws and a few clips to remove and you'll be in good shape. These nudes better be worth my time OP cheers.

That's pretty genius but any idea how to retrieve my password? I never needed it cause my gmail is always open on my phone

Thanks dude. I figured you'd need a static free room to open electronics or something.
Now to do blow til my screen arrives

go click the "forgot password" thing and follow the instructions...

Pack phone in peanut butter for 24 hours, then shove up ass.

0/10 b8