Should i an hero tonight guys. i am sad and lonely and shit will literally never get better

should i an hero tonight guys. i am sad and lonely and shit will literally never get better.

Attached: suicidal.png (655x509, 42K)

You don't know if things will get better or not. Killing yourself eliminates the chance of things improving entirely. Don't.

Things get better as soon as you make them, you don't deserve to live, life is precious

Nope.
It wont get better because you want better. Get your thing together thinking of the God livin in eternal boredom when you'll reset in about 80yrs, good luck

It's ok man. keep your head up and stay around.

i have several warrants for arrest out for me and i dont wanna get raped by bubba in prison.
do i just let myself get arrested or should i an hero tonight?

No.

Attached: 1547327569055.webm (480x480, 229K)

Do it faggot, you're definitely scared to do it

>it will literally never get better
I said the same thing for years

Attached: D7062AAB-2EED-4011-8EF8-227B6612D9B8.jpg (1318x1000, 111K)

i already have my ruger loaded

We have all these an hero threads that usually dies off because OP is a pussy fuck seeking attention and not actually doing it

Just get arrested. It's not that bad. You won't get raped.

Let God be with.

Yes live stream it

Stream it

don't be a fgt

better kill some colaterals too

Just end it user your the lucky one you get to die

try drugs, crime and rape.

You will either enjoy it or find a real reason to an hero.

get help

Attached: suicidehelp.jpg (226x250, 12K)

This. Since my divorce it have only gotten worse, been four years. No relationships, relationships with my children are nonexistent, shitty job and no friends. Every time I try to improve by making friends or taking classes to finish my degree something always fucking happens and I’m worse off. I don’t get it.

people like you are why columbine happened

right, faggot

quit the baby cry, do it already