Why do liberals get to have armed bodyguards for themselves but they don’t want us to own any guns?

Why do liberals get to have armed bodyguards for themselves but they don’t want us to own any guns?

Attached: BAE8B75F-948B-4F15-839A-021AB06253FB.jpg (428x303, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2019/08/11/opinion/joe-biden-ban-assault-weapons.html
latimes.com/world/la-fg-mexico-tijuana-violence-20190314-story.html
google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/heres-2020-democrats-differ-gun-control/story?id=62970498
youtu.be/4CK5B-yxxxU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

some animals are more equal than others

because they know they are dead with out them

Attached: loads.jpg (750x521, 212K)

He's loading it wrong.

i'll load in your bhole right

Attached: loads shotgun.jpg (500x319, 22K)

No?

Personally Im playing both side because both sides suck and nothi g matters

This guy gets it

He has two thumbs, he can risk one.

I'd want to be armed with psychos like op with guns in this world.

how dare you suggest the left ae a weaker feorce tha tge right nazi party the lib dems must prtectthemselves we are the future

Her bodyguard doesn't have an AR but a handgun dumbass.

Democrats only want stricter background checks, each weapon registered, and not to have a gun that can spray bullets into a crowd.

No one wants to take your hunting rifle, your shotgun, your handgun, etc...

go away antifa

lmao get a load of this absolute fucking retard. did cnn tell you that, big guy?

Attached: 1564366957186.jpg (666x375, 52K)

there is no law against carrying a psycho

stop talking to yourself

Right palm straight. Use right thumb to run clip into magazine while holding the bolt open with the heel (or whatever the karate choppy meat is) of your hand. Or else Garland thumb.

good job confirming you're underage, kid

Attached: 1564753359869.jpg (992x768, 118K)

Garand*

Retard alert

Attached: f5kdyvwit6o01.jpg (1230x1309, 157K)

Liberals hate white america and white america wants legal guns most of all. Blacks and mexicans don't give a fuck what's legal so it doesn't affect them.

its nice you copied a meme from /k/ but the injury only occurs if you let the bolt carry your thumb into the breech. If you keep your digit to the rear of the enblock you can just hold it back. It isn't a gorillion tons of pressure user.

wheres the school shooting chart white boi?

Nope.

ummm yeah about that

nytimes.com/2019/08/11/opinion/joe-biden-ban-assault-weapons.html

don't feed the trolls

Maybe because psycho white guys are running around with AR-15s killing anyone who doesn't look like them or agree with them on every issue?

i just hope they ban full semi auto guns that are black

You can't figure this out on your own? You should give up.

this man knows his guns

Attached: kolibribattlepistol.png (1177x1110, 598K)

You assume the catch on a field or rack grade isn’t worn to the point where sneezing on it would close the bolt.
And fuck /k/.

dear god BAN IT

i'll agree on fuck them but ive never had a problem with it. I manhandle my weapons though

no idea, user....none what so ever

Attached: shitwascash.jpg (243x251, 41K)

>Professional trained to protect, using a firearm is necessary
>Some dude who keeps a gun in his pocket and dreams of shooting someone
Why do conservatives think these are even comparable.

Attached: 1532734462467.png (256x256, 101K)

no antifa

Hey fuck stick. Joe suggest magazines that can hold multiple bullets?!

Because liberals are hypocritical bastards. Unfortunately, millions of people can't see it.

Attached: And-then-she-said-why-do-you-need-more-than-one-gun-meme-21347.jpg (600x431, 54K)

I don’t own one, Garands aren’t my thing but the ones I’ve shot in the past had shot out bores, sloppy chambers and the crowns could have used an appointment on the lathe so I’ll defer to your experience with more solid rifles.
If I were offered a later model Beretta build I wouldn’t turn it down tho.

It's called being a hypocrite

Liberals do it better than anyone

heh heh heh all my magazines hold rounds.

i used to keep my old field grade m1a for thematic 3 gun comps. Even though it too was reamed the fuck out it was just fun to run around with it a gi spec 1911 and trench gun

do black people go to school?

My Goodness these fire arms are aloud to be sold to the public ? Someone needs to do something my wife's son doesn't need to worry about getting killed while shopping at Walmart because Evil Nazis are able to procure such Weapons of mass destruction like seriously it's 2019 the police will protect you I'm all for big companies putting bans on were you can have a gun Gun free zones will prevent gun violence and makes me feel good don't be silly guys giving up your guns is not the samething as giving up liberty for security those old Slave owning White men didn't know nothing

>my wife's son

Attached: 1344639680665.jpg (1220x998, 183K)

My old man has a Model 97 that was reconditioned about 40 years ago. First shotgun I ever hunted with. I figure when he passes I’ll try and find a cut down barrel for it or just cut the stock barrel down, I don’t imagine it has much value beyond sentimental but it is in very good condition. I’ve heard it’s not safe to run modern high brass loads through them, any truth to that?

Liberals dont say that you asshole

>I’ve heard it’s not safe to run modern high brass loads through them, any truth to that?
i don't have one myself. Mine was always borrowed but the guy who owns it strictly uses lighter loads for that reason. he's had a couple modern loads seize in the breech after running it dirty so he just loads his own now. "mostly for show"

they do

I'm a liberal and I own guns.

It probably would eat it fine and won't blow up in your face, but I'd just stick to low brass for anything recreational

When politicians are outlawed,
only outlaws will have politicians.

Ok Obama

Plausible deniability.

They're not anti-gun. The government loves guns. They just don't love your guns.

Cool, I’ll keep that in mind. I’m out, Antifa sucks, liberals are ruining the world, and nothing makes gun people look worse than other gun people. Peace.

www.walmart.com

they love my guns so much they want them from me. They just don't like it when i tell them no to communism

No. No they don't.

they do

Try harder uneducated fatty

i mean obviously he doesn't think your obama. That IP is from chicago and he would never live there.

because Fox News likes to work you rednecks up into a murderous frenzy

Obama on Yea Forums, that would be interesting.

Funny, it's not like I've been seeing, mandatory buybacks and confiscation being talked about by every Democratic candidate

but they're NOT all talking about that, you need to improve your sophistry m8

ornj man bad tho right?

don't deflect. the only current democrat candidate still saying that is Beto, and he's not really viable anyway.

тpyднo yпpaвлять нecкoлькими пoтoкaми oднoвpeмeннo, нe тaк ли?

*the wind*

Attached: tenor (4).gif (250x176, 834K)

>"Assault weapons — military-style firearms designed to fire rapidly — are a threat to our national security, and we should treat them as such."

Fucking truth there.

Substitute the word orange for black and you'll have the eight years you idiots hated Obama.

i didn't hate obama there tons of fun

can't defend your assertion I see.

Attached: 1556890569419.gif (380x285, 1.97M)

because they are garbage elitists, that think they are more important than the people that fund their paycheck.

Attached: Technical-Difficulties-Please-Stand-By.jpg (1133x1010, 257K)

because basically all of them have stated they want to take someones personal property just to see if anyone makes a big deal about it.

they armed the mexican cartels in Operation Fast and Furious. it made the place a safe haven...

Five of the six most violent cities in the world are in Mexico, report says

latimes.com/world/la-fg-mexico-tijuana-violence-20190314-story.html

Attached: 1540391808507.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

God damn you Limbaugh dick-sucking, Mark Levin ass licking, Sean Has a come drinking inbred retard redneck simpletons are an embarrassment to primates.

Not one Democrat candidate wants to ban all guns, all of them want background checks and bans on fast firing assault rifles.

google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/heres-2020-democrats-differ-gun-control/story?id=62970498

I mean fuck man even Michael Savage support some gun control.

what's Trump doing about it then?

kek, implying i am a conserative.

excuse me, your team jersey is showing.
not everyone that opposes gun control are conservatives/republicans.

The average Yea Forums Trump poster:

youtu.be/4CK5B-yxxxU

This.

I'm not even from New Jersey dumb ass

He has a fully automatic baby killing uzi machine pistol.

/facepalm

team jersey, meaning you are all rah rah for dems and think everyone who isn't must be wearing the "other" team's jersey.

you really don't understand a metaphor, do you?

Its a KLOBB!

Attached: download (5).jpg (218x232, 8K)

Easy there grandpa, your talking to the Goldeneye master.

LMAO Tasty Bait?

I just wanted to show how fucking gullible you are.

>not to have a gun that can spray bullets into a crowd
>No one wants to take your hunting rifle, your shotgun, your handgun
You realize you just contradicted yourself right?

Attached: 1562369293415.png (720x663, 350K)

oh ya fgt!?
citadel
big head mode
slappers only

ahh, so when you got nothin you act like a retard, gotcha.

That made me howl a hearty chuckle. But pyramid with the golden gun is more my style.

fine i'm oddjob

I'll be Boris, again.

This is 100% on the money. It's the same reason why they don't call out the fact that minorities are the ones who get guns illegally and just try to dance around it by saying we need more federal laws. Because apparently they can't keep their slave base from breaking the laws we already have right now. Shit doesn't even make fucking sense.

I just wanted to communicate on your level, like Jane Goodall learning to communicate with apes, I have to ook ook and eek eek just to get some basic understanding from you second amendment village idiots.

shit nigga i'm gonna get my N64 from storage tomorrow

Don't forget the rumble pak.

my rumble paks grew legs and disappeared long ago

feel better about yourself now?

>mandatory buybacks
Another ridiculous idea based on literal fantasy. How the fuck are you going to make it "mandatory" for someone to sell their fucking gun? And that's not a gun grab?

Yes they are you fucking child. Maybe you should turn off cartoon network once in awhile and pay attention.

Slap JAWS on the ass for me.

Wrong, I hate Obama for being a shitty president and acting like a literal faggot every 5 fucking minutes. Not to mention having a tranny as first lady. Nothing to do with being black.

school shootings are a side effect of the media race baiting and telling white people they're bad and that black and brown people are wonderful angels. just like lower crime, white people would NEVER get that upset if they weren't here and we had to feel sorry for them all fucking day.

black and brown will always kill like morons. white people are calculated and careful and it takes a lot to set them off.

so prove your claim or admit you made it up

Attached: you say something bitch.jpg (640x640, 46K)

>fast firing assault rifles
Do a google search for "assault weapons public confusion"
Go learn something

>Supporting red flag laws means not wanting you to own any guns
Hmmm...

Attached: 1515412363596.jpg (500x281, 74K)

Good. Then maybe you can accept that people hate Trump because of things besides his skin color.

You realize he is Secret Service right?

>media is to blame
Yes it is and the fact that others egg them on to do it.
>takes a lot to set them off
Not so sure about that one buddy.
>with other ethnicity they're fine
a void that needs to be filled, will.

except you guys hate him because he's orange

You literally described Trump and his aging wife. Jesus, it's uncanny.

no, we don't. we pity him for spray-tanning

why do people keep saying liberals want to take the guns away when after 8 years of a liberal president,he passed 0 actual laws.while the current republican president has passed all sorts of shit while the nra and republicans act like nothing even happened

this thread sucks you guys aren't even trying anymore

but it's true. Obama's literal first act was to expand gun rights

Beans like the raep

Just like open borders they want to take over and make us slaves

>everyone needs guns
What? Why?
>for safety
>From what
>lets anyone from dumfuck to clinically retarded have guns
>from them
Yeah ok, now we all need guns.