<be me

Attached: 20942945.gif (200x242, 704K)

Explain

I have sexual relationship with my sister
Its kinda sick, but at the same time is so devilishly hot, its unexplainable, its like you melt while you fuck, forbiden things are forbiden for a reason

Can you share pics?

Yep

Attached: IMG-20190901-WA0013.jpg (901x1600, 198K)

Wow, okay.. do you dare sharing more?

Does she know you talk about it online?

I had a buddy that licked out his sister once and told me about it when he got shit faced drunk. But that's not the whole story. Basically, his sister has epilepsy or something, which makes her pass out every now and then with seizures and shit. This dude decided that the best thing to do when she passes out is to lick her out. Absolutely disgusting.

Oh and I ended up telling nearly everyone about it. The dude nearly committed suicide lol

I used to pretend I was looking out the window when my sister walked in my room. I was naked and as I turned around she could see my erect cock. This happened a few times.

Why not, just a minute

Yea, she cant stop me ma men, you got to habe attitude

OP kik xoo456 love to hear more

It is disgusting, because there are no emotions, he is like a necrophile if you ask me.....

Nice

Attached: received_2165843230379811.jpg (390x390, 18K)

Did you make verbal move?

No.i get that, I wondered what she thought, you got kik to talk more?

Ask for a specific please, because it is a deep and long story...

I got time. Jst have to leave comp soon

Why not make a new thread with the whole story, if you're up for it, love to hear it

One time she knew I'd be naked so walked in naked herself it was so hot seeing her tits pussy and ass. We never fucked but just touched and played abit.

moar please

>Ok , thread will be called: My Loving Sis

I waited for her.

Thanks, looking forward

anyone have any stories or pics of any family members they have or want to fuck? kik @ noonecares166

bump