Guys remember how im taylor and god and i said if u wanna accept me as lord and saviour and i said gay is okay then...

guys remember how im taylor and god and i said if u wanna accept me as lord and saviour and i said gay is okay then they started painting rainbow flags everywhere in america and legalising drugs?

Attached: artworks-000158927690-74a3jx-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lKw6uqtGFfo
youtube.com/watch?v=yEVa_mRLRgI
youtube.com/watch?v=XbGs_qK2PQA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you guys called me a faggot
called an asshole and many things
youtube.com/watch?v=lKw6uqtGFfo

but then after that i heard "you dont have to listen to any voice you dont want to"

Attached: 1562964292628.gif (498x346, 732K)

rainbows come from light

l33t

freemason el33t

japan, rising sun, jesus, the sun, Yea Forums, tetragrammaton, 4grammaton, tetra.

i am so full on information and nobody cares!
woe is me

Yea Forums take once a day pilll, cause im not sexist racist or bigot Yea Forums trying to heal me to bring back jesus, rainbow flags everywhere already

this is hell you are already dead lol

yotsuba/yeshua

something said im not god, lucifer declared god on my birthday

so many taylors , is it alll about taylor swift or this one?

have one eye tooth out of place, illuminati, not sure if something trying to tell me im satan

Attached: satania.png (500x571, 135K)

satania

\LOOK/

youtube.com/watch?v=yEVa_mRLRgI

not sure if this is me

i texted someone and he was looking for 5000 dollars to help with mothers operation, i told him things about me being god, i think he started to believe it and prayed to god through text, within a little bit he texted me saying he got 3500 from a family member i have proof of prayers being answered

not sure if bad guys infected the church, hillsong song saying i surrender, if i am what you say i am why make a song also saying i surrender? the song says they surrender to jesus, but if i am jesus and i surrender to myself, idk what happens, i surrender to my inhibitions or subconscious mind that might be dangerous

something also told me im prophet muhammed not sure

Attached: nts.png (1098x487, 714K)

youtube.com/watch?v=XbGs_qK2PQA RAPGOD RAPGOD RAPGOD

IF IM SHIVA AND I DIE WE ALL MIGHT DIE

lucifer means light bearer

christians sing, this little light of mine, are you sure you guys arent the devil?

when pope said lucifer declared god, to scare me to accept jesus or go to hell might mean, if you dont accept jesus you arent lucifer therefor not the being who was declared god by the pope, would you accept jesus to be god? or am i the devil tempting you like adam and eve?

but im not sure if Yea Forums is like my hivemind if i convince one of you to accept jesus, not sure if that would be me accepting jesus, whereas idk the outcome