The US calls non whites people of color. What is the polite general term for non whites outside the United States?

The US calls non whites people of color. What is the polite general term for non whites outside the United States?

Attached: 1567761473685.jpg (800x765, 317K)

Brazil - negro
It's funny because it's literally nigger, but they haven't figured that out yet, we have even words such as "denegrir", it's similar to "to slander", but it's origin is from negro, it's the act of "niggerify" the public image of someone.
But we can't call them preto "black", it doesn't have the same weight as nigger, but it also works better on jokes.

Attached: bc4369de25859f27ff33d79b2dac9150.gif (276x325, 57K)

mammals?

Now after re-read I see it can be confusing for you

Negro can be used formally, but it actually is the same word as nigger

Preto is considered an insult, but it actually is the same word as black

nigger

cry baby cry, who the fuck matters

In the UK we say BAME, which stands for Black, Asian and minority ethnic.
Also, white genocide isn't a thing and your image is bullshit.

PoBC.

>white genocide isn't a thing

So ethnic displacement of people by mass immigration doesn't exist? So do tell me what happens when a group of people with higher birthrates swarm a country of people with lower birthrates. Tell me logically what will happen in your mind?

all this anger

love it. LOL

*sips soy angrily*

Attached: B962F4C9-126E-4661-96E8-188DCECD742B.gif (365x400, 551K)

Chinks.

>ethnic displacement of people by mass immigration doesn't exist
Yeah you are right, it's what the whiteboy did to three continents.

But really who cares

Triad chink

Exactly, people don't belong to a piece of dirt. And anyway the wealthier they get the less children they have.

The circumstances of those times were different. You're saying that one wrong justifies another. And this is why I secretly hope for a nuclear war to just fucking swallow this fucking planet whole.

if white people need help then how are they superior?

>And this is why I secretly hope for a nuclear war to just fucking swallow this fucking planet whole.

This. Whites should just nuke this world to the ground, they've built it and so they should take burn it to the ground.

>You're saying that one wrong justifies another.
If it was wrong whitey would move back, no? Our destiny is to become one people again.

Excessive empathy

by needing less help, or different help.

For example, if I need help because I have too much money, and you need help because you have too little money who is in the better situation?

This, when learning Portuguese I mentioned 'preto' in class one day and a few blacks flipped the the fuck out. They preferred to be called 'negros' (actually what they were).

Attached: 1561577316580.jpg (614x768, 79K)

Attached: 1562083666676.jpg (810x1763, 638K)

I'm not saying it was wrong. I'm saying that in your mind one wrong justifies another. Whites built up the continents they colonized effectively creating the existing countries. There isn't really any land that inherently belongs to anyone. The land isn't something you build, countries and inventions are. Countries belong to groups of people because they were built by groups of people.

>Our destiny is to become one people again

And lose 30-40 IQ in the process.

Attached: 1567186972110.png (771x871, 824K)

>Whites built up the continents they colonized effectively creating the existing countries.
Pretty easy to do after demolishing everything that existed. Africans could do the same with France and if there is nothing wrong with it, why are you trying to prevent it?
>muh IQ
Exactly why we need Jewish and Asian genes.

i have always wondered why we call them colored. black and white isnt even a color its just shades

that's not genocide.

>Pretty easy to do after demolishing everything that existed. Africans could do the same with France and if there is nothing wrong with it, why are you trying to prevent it?

Retarded argument. Europeans built the countries from the ground up, from literally nothing to everything. The places they colonized didn't sport any infrastructure and in most cases didn't even have any people. Only we know that Africans wouldn't be able to do so. Look no further at the state of their own continent despite all the help they've received from Europeans. At this point, it's nearly comical.

>Exactly why we need Jewish and Asian genes.

Asians, sure. I don't mind. Jews tend to have inclinations towards degenerate behavior.

The result is the same.

>Exactly why we need Jewish and Asian genes.

Just mix whites with Asians and genocide all other undesirables. Best result.

>Only we know that Africans wouldn't be able to do so. Look no further at the state of their own continent despite all the help they've received from Europeans. At this point, it's nearly comical.

Sad but true.

Attached: China man rapes a nigger.webm (640x360, 1.99M)

For real. The whole “white genocide” thing is paranoid bullshit perpetuated by scared, insecure manchildren.

It's the jews. This thread is the jews

Us

>The places they colonized didn't sport any infrastructure and in most cases didn't even have any people.
Historical revisionism, literally thousands of cultures have perished at the violence of whitey.
>at the state of their own continent despite all the help they've received from Europeans
They are now being colonized by the Chinese, when were they ever free to recover?
>Asians, sure. I don't mind. Jews tend to have inclinations towards degenerate behavior.
If you don't want reptilian genetics you'll be missing out on sweet IQ points.

Attached: European_empires.png (801x419, 60K)

No it isn't. Genocide is killing people.
Different cultures mixing, intermarrying, no one dies.
You're just butthurt cos no one wants to fuck you.

>triggered because you have no color
even your white pride leader fakes having color

Attached: no makeup.jpg (602x426, 164K)