Hey guys! A german family moved into our neighbourhood a few days ago. How to get rid off them?

Hey guys! A german family moved into our neighbourhood a few days ago. How to get rid off them?

Attached: E3E3322B-1F67-41B2-9087-E954C296CCA1.jpg (461x346, 17K)

Do you live in Germany?

hack their family facebook account

create a script to post some random "Hitler did nothing wrong" meme every hour

profit!

Sounds like an improvement to the neighborhood.

are you jewish or why do you want to get rid of them? I'm German myself so I cannot think of another reason. We Germans are quite likeable. I would bring you a traditional German Wurst as a gift and drink to good neighbourhood. What is problem with you hä?

nerve gas

Attached: Jews Furious.jpg (445x492, 75K)

Why friend?

Maybe they have a sexy german daughter. Perhaps you can become friends. Why are you so angry about this??

Have you tried british bombers?

If you really don't want to live with Germans, you can move out. Free country, don't let them stop you. Go where you need to be free.

Be as american as possible

Just wait, The jews are already hard at work replacing them with a tidal wave of sub-saharan muslim invaders.

Welcome them to the neighborhood with some ballpark franks and PBR. If THAT doesn't send them packing, then maybe - just maybe - YOU are the problem.

In europe, the only people worse than germans are swedes... and maybe brits. Pompous, self-righteous, ethno supremacist... obnoxious in every way. Even in germany some germans moving into your neighbourhood is bad.

listen to loud music all day, germanistanis hate that.
t.Germanistani

Attached: 1526145656163.gif (800x520, 350K)

>ethno supremacist
i stopped reading at this point....

Attached: 5043667a0febc6c80cd3360d6a83366a.jpg (564x705, 68K)

These are the first refugees coming from Germany to our loved brothers in the glory states of germarica.
Not so poupular fact : germans have full citizenship in the U.S. cause of the allied status of germany after WW2 and the given help to atack / free some formerly souverain states in the arab world.
Now after these areas are contaminated the people there come to germany and thats why we must flee to our family.
No worry we bring beer and fresh homemade sauerkraut maybe a little autobahn.
Btw. I´m packing too will arive next week..

you sound like someone from eastern europe wo get half their money from germany/france

clean my toilet marek

Won't germans just bring the liberal rhetoric that brought polititians like Angela Merkle into office?

What's the name of the shithole you're from, Ahmed?

Tell them they can be proud of their german heritage and that Hitler was only 12 years of evil in 1000 years of a great history.

give out Israel flags to all your friends in your neighborhood think they get the message? then you have kikes moving in. witch is better?

Become Jewish and then they will try to kill you and then they will get arrested. Checkmate

Attached: 1567720829384s.jpg (250x250, 6K)

whats the problem;
join the german way of live

Attached: sauerkrautkoma.jpg (390x300, 33K)

Blitzkrieg

Oh really, go kill yourself (((you))) subhuman larping sandnigger

Fill your car with Zyklon B and you will never have to see them again

Raggae music and sodomy

german here: How to get rid of germans

1. be as friendly and in the same time as much passive agressive as possible when you meet them
2. make vids and photos of their children (nothing sexual, just their normal routines), when you get cought, act like you have no clue whats wrong
3. establish several social media accounts where you post the photos and videos(let the germans know these accounts exist)
4. creep around infront of their door (maybe wear makeup)
5.germans will be afraid and move out
6. destroy all of your hardware

First find one in a parking lot somewhere at night and beat them within an inch of their life. I'm talking feeding-tube hospitalization.

Then after a few months start giving little hints of german disdain every now again like VW, sausage, lager, "german quality" trope.
Cars, guns the women. Use your imagination. Hell pretend to be jewish with the hat.

Little shit like that but be real friendly then after a few more months just drop the charade and only glare at them.
Basically be a klassic Klan member but against only Deutchbags.

Attached: 1562800829175.gif (263x239, 351K)

Pretend you are Turkish.

Kek

underrated post
don't miss the joke

Yes, we got it.

Attached: 1501808508595.jpg (960x689, 100K)

There’s only one way

Attached: A5FB870D-DBC8-4F80-83AF-1C23D2C08E3A.jpg (570x570, 496K)

Give them orange jews.

Attached: orange jews.png (500x471, 121K)

Just remind them that Austria is destined to be part of Germany.

Germans are very hidebound concerning their daily routine.
First, there's "Mittagsruhe" from 1-3PM. Make sure you mow the lawn or test you new circular saw ONLY in this time frame.
Second, the TV routine is cast in stome.
At 8PM, most Germans watch "Tagesschau", a news magazine that all Germans have to pay for, even if they don't watch it. I return, they get their daily brainwash of how great a politician Merkel is.
It is considered downright rude to give someone a call around that time. So, make sure to call at 7:59PM for maximum annoyance.
After "Tagesschau", Germans watch "Tatort" at 8:15PM, an annoying crime show, where a pair of inspectors always consists of a veteran with personal issues and a novice saving the day.
Make sure to use a hammer drill at that time, or come over and ask of a cup of sugar or a bottle opener.

Attached: 1280.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

if there're only white europeans in your neighbourhood they will be triggered by the lack of "diversity" and move out
either this or they will bring in a bunch of sandniggers to live by there aswell

based

I loled at this. That routine is what I remember from living over there. Especially the damn Tatort show

dude, thats germans,
not french people

german aswell
also swedish

Attached: 1536525470006.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

Fpbp

Attached: 1566264956148.jpg (596x628, 44K)

french people are so fucking cucked though, I know you guys are lowkey aspies with your own keyboard design and being autistic in general.

But the french are the fucking worst. And are so cucked. France is no longer france. RIP white people of france. Long live muzzies in france.