I can't believe this guy's going to be president another 4 years. What do you think he will do within that time?? Ww3???

I can't believe this guy's going to be president another 4 years. What do you think he will do within that time?? Ww3???

Attached: images (3).jpg (282x179, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TomJChicago/status/1167827250604982272
c-span.org/video/?c4808035/googles-election
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's not gonna be. Not even most conservatives want him for another 4 years

TDS

Who will be president then?

As opposed to the Democratic nominee?? You're high.

conservatives did not want him last time either.

Realistically he has a 40% chance and democrats are working hard every day to increase his odds.

Not bad for somebody who has had 24/7 negative coverage since he was elected. Democrats hate him, republicans hate him, news media (including fox) hate him, rich people hate him, wall street and jews hate him.

If he wins again, elites are really going to have to do something about those pesky voters that keep messing things up for them

Attached: ah hoo.jpg (258x195, 6K)

This makes literally no sense.

I hope so.

It does, you're just a dumbass.

4 Years Trump
8 Years Nikki Haley

...mark my words.

Attached: 1540203469226.png (528x485, 386K)

Troll

In a massive movement of "anyone but Trump", a stray cat called "Scamps" will get elected and be a really bad POTUS because he's a fucking stray cat. As terrible as Scamps will be, he'd still be an improvement over Trump. Pro-Scamps people will say those who criticize him for being a fucking cat will say "Scamps is awesome. You have Scamps Derangement Syndrome!" SDS! SDS! SDS! SDS! SDS! SDS! SDS! SDS! SDS! SDS! SDS! Stupid (insert opposition party name) are ruining America!

if he does get another term, i fully expect his dementia to get to the point that it's impossible to hide, and the republican party will have to execute on the 25th amendment. well, at least that republicans not compromised by russia.

It is very easy to understand.

Democrats in washington want illegal immigrants as new voters
Republican senators want them as slave labor for their Rich donors
Deep state want them to make sure the USA is able to grow food
Liberals want to save those poor people

The only people who don't want illegal immigrants are trump and the people who see their way of life destroyed by illegals.

The reality is that when trump came in there where 1M illegals a year coming in, there are now 1.5M and voters will likely give up. If it was the other way around he would have the job in the bag.

TDS

Not trolling, just read Trump may be considering her for his 2020 run as his VP

Attached: 1482253473062.gif (350x240, 1.55M)

I hope WW3 happens so i can finally die

Russia....now who is trolling?

Attached: 1333178317868.jpg (497x595, 92K)

I agree and your words are marked. Now check my dubs.

Dementia? See: Joe Biden, Bernie Sanders, etc.

Actually, I’m impressed that he didn’t fucked up the whole world, yet. Maybe he isn’t as bad as the left say.

kys

How do you know he's going to be President another term?

Yeah no, not going to happen. Anybody who votes for this idiot is a fucking embarrassing mental nutcase. The few people left who think he should continue his pathetic attempt at having an important job are just sad fucking people. They probably don't even know how to vote anyways. OMG muh guns OMG muh jobs OMG muh rights. Just die. Please. Just die. Please. Just die. Please fucking please. Just die.

Ah another paid shill thread, because only someone getting paid or a colossal faggot would make this thread again
sage

>Ww3???
God willing, yes. I can't wait to see him make you libtards SEETHE for four more years.

Moron identified. Idiot intrusion. Die die die die die die die die die die die

You mad?

Attached: 1486999280439.jpg (573x729, 180K)

All nonarguments.

This is the main reason to vote for Trump...the lefties have been providing pure comedy gold of them being dumbasses due to their rage

>not caring about your rights
Yep, it's a liberal.

Irritated actually. I've learned not to be mad when discussing the moron. But yes, to be fair, I am annoyed. He makes my eyebrows itch

Says the retard posting the word non-argument lol

An improvement over Trump? Not likely.

That said, if Scamps did nothing but lick their nuts for 8 years and just let the government shut down forever, They'd be one of the top 10 presidents in American history.

So weak.

There's nothing right about this clown... The fuck is wrong with your brain?

/thread

Really? It's better than anything Trump ever said...

Itchy eyebrows...maybe be lice brought over by illegal aliens.

Agreed. He's not an especially good president but he's not as bad as the left makes him out to be. He's just kind of there and this makes people mad for some reason. Between wasting my vote on some idealist who I like but doesn't have a chance in hell to win and 4 more years of liberals raging at Trump, I gotta pick Trump.

Well then he's not doing a very good job is he???

Stay mad.

Stay stupid

Stay mad.

I'm happy. You keep responding like the little bitch I expected :)

Not an argument.

There is zero merit to any of the left's arguments. Only attacks.

Here's the retard again

Illegal aliens feel they have to get here before the border closes, that's why so many

Sure kid.

WW3 hasn't happened yet? its been 4 years. Why?

Everyone in America is asleep right now and this entire thread is butthurt Europoors lol

Stay mad.

> twitter.com/TomJChicago/status/1167827250604982272

So weak.

Piss off the ironic anti establishment left who ironically align their political views with mainstream media corporations

Then just let them in. I live in AZ. Trust me, it's not a problem. People want to think it is, but it's not. They aren't stealing jobs or causing crime. They just do shit nobody else wants to do. If they want to pick my weeds and trim my trees, I'll pay them a decent bill for a decent job. Simple. I've met more hard working illegals in AZ I can't event count them lol

Not an argument.

>Be Donald Trump
>Campaign in Galveston, Texas
>Make an OK Sign
>A desperate and obsessed liberal cries for your immediate impeachment as you violated local ordinance:
>Sec. 6-20. Miscellaneous provisions.
>(e) Conduct at special events. Offensive language, gestures, reckless driving or unruly conduct will not be tolerated at an event. Applicants are responsible for the actions of all spectators, visitors, guests, participants, or invitees to a special event.
>(Ord. No. 01-049, § 7, 7-12-01; Ord. No. 97-64, § 2, 8-14-97; Ord. No. 98-3, § 1, 1-8-98)
>yfw

Attached: Big Don.jpg (399x482, 62K)

>not causing crime
>literally the very very first thing they do when they get here is break our immigration laws
Really makes you think.

yes. trump is weak. and has obvious signs of dementia, from dragging his feet, to balance issues, to forward gait of his stance. the man is a threat. remove him.

Why do you keep responding to him? You do realize you're just making yourself into the idiot he claimed you to be right? You are the kid. At least the other guy has a valid opinion so just shaaaadaaap

Stay mad.

Not really. It's not hurting anybody, it's just a bunch of silly rules. People aren't allowed to visit our amazing country and earn a few bucks? Why the fuck not? Just silly

Stay stupid

He will need my words. Young people complain but don't even bother to vote while all the old fuck make a day out of it and all participate. Why is it that we have only old people that look like they are all about to die? Do you think Joe or Bernie is gonna be president?? Will never happen. Aoc ,Beto, or yang. Will never happen ever. Guarantee you Trump will be president again. Wish I was wrong but he will be president again might as well just not even have an election .he will have Russians have the votes again .

its not about winning any perceived arguments or appearing intelligent its about raising the reply count and preventing any real discussions hes obviously a payed shill and you fell right into his trap just dont give him any ammo and he will leave

Not arguments.

Yea most of America ..more than half of America loves this guy and are older and will vote . guarantee you he will win again.

most illegal immigrants receive welfare and abuse medicaid.

Paid lol .what a retard .

>murder is just a silly rule lets do that

Sure kid.

You can get paid to post shit on 4 chan???

Sure kid.

im voting him again only because i want to see if radicals will push into israel

>yfw Trump is pro-israel and the left is so anti-Trump they're legitimately anti-anything Trump likes.
>yfw Trump is re-elected, pushing leftists over the deep end
>yfw left wing deep state kills Israel in 2023 and makes it look like America did it to make Trump look bad
>yfw you're content either way since they killed Israel and they didn't even get their samson option, nor did you have to lose a single right winger to do it

We will have peace and live in paradise :)

*came in like a wrecking ball

Democrats won't win 2020 until they stop trying to win 2016.

Hes gunna win. I feel it in my bones

End of discussion . Just prepare for another term of Trump. It's going to happen. Screen shot this thread so you can be removed I told you so .

dkiukton
but..
Israel is left wing. It's a religious state thats never going to be a democracy..
so theres that.
imagine not knowing Israels biggest Ally is china...

Maybe, but their mindstate begins and ends with "Fuck Trump"

wasn't arguing, just calling you either a faggot for caring or a shill for being paid to, pick one nigger
>implying paid shills don't exist
okay kiddo you keep living in that fantasy world kek

Attached: OyVey.png (500x560, 16K)

President Sharpie fails again

This is the reason why he's gonna be president another 4 years

Attached: jewtrump.jpg (1238x1500, 592K)

This is how the left lost the first time.

Most people didn't vote for him last time.

Even fewer will.

No chance.

Mark you as a moron.

This/

This/

Doesn't matter.

President Sharpie fails again

Attached: boing.gif (390x292, 1.87M)

Attached: 1538014027536.jpg (580x282, 66K)

You're a waste of flesh.

**sigh**

Another moron.

Seems that way

What "left"?

Dems are just as corporate as the pubs.

Legalize marijuana federally

I agree it is not likely, but democratic debates make it look like they are really trying to make it happen

Your sadly mistaken. Did you even see his rally in Orlando.

Two points of contention:
1. Most people didn't vote for anybody
2. Illegal immigrants aren't people

Your ignorance and lack of understanding is the very reason he'd keep getting elected for many terms if the constitution allowed it
Guess what this is some jews' agenda
You lose libturd, or conservacuck
You sucked the wrong jews

Ww3 was avoided November 2016

In your shitbrain, libturd
Which is why you're gonna keep losing for such a long time
The only question is how hard your mind will break
I'm already stocking up on popcorn and appetizers
The upcoming season of librul tears is gonna be grorious
At least four more years of Trump, maybe more!
Remember the main responsible for this show is your stupidity

he and putin are the only hope for western civilization and white race, canada is cucked and most of europe too, even with the rise of right wing parties

Attached: 1552508904167.png (613x553, 361K)

He can only serve two teens. Wtf you talking about retard . I'm not a trump supporter but guarantee he will be president again. You really think Bernie or biden is going to be president?? Will never happen. Aoc will never be president. Trump will be reelected. If you could vote on your phone young people would participate.

>shillin

and this is why Trump will keep winning as long as he's alive
you are retarded, literally so

>He can only serve two teens. Wtf you talking about retard .
constitutions can be amended
that's the plan
the fall of the US into something much more dictatorial, with lots more power into the hands of the jewcocksucker in chief

>Realistically
>Posts made up statistic
Srsly?

>If he wins again, elites are really going to have to do something about those pesky voters that keep messing things up for them
hello?
havent you heard of google getting caught doing just that?
and of course facebook, twatter and so on
it went before congress already
c-span.org/video/?c4808035/googles-election

>He didn't learn from 2016

AOC cant legally run for president, shes only 29

>The reality is that when trump came in there where 1M illegals a year coming in, there are now 1.5M and voters will likely give up. If it was the other way around he would have the job in the bag.
or the establishment parties are so hopelessly out of touch with the voter base that trump could take a shit on a camera and still get reelected, which explains his lack of standing the past years more than anything

Attached: 1480223894732.png (732x813, 607K)

he'll still get elected with google screwing 15 million votes
that's how much people hate you

Attached: arguments molyneux 1486726511766.jpg (960x960, 83K)

>Russians

Attached: 1441807727605-3.png (734x592, 65K)

>mental breakdown incoming in 3.. 2.. 1...
thanks for your service

Attached: 1510518999295.png (640x550, 27K)

ITT:

Attached: 12578874.jpg (900x883, 275K)

i hope they finaly get ridd of all the antifa faggots

This is the most correct viewpoint expressed in this thread.

Exactly. It's already been almost 4 years and nothing so bad has happened.
> But, but, but... the NEXT 4 years, oh they're gonna be horriffic. Just you watch.
Lame.

This is a person with absolutely zero knowledge of economics.

you are not wrong, I did not mean to say that he has 40% chance of winning. That said, I did not pull the 40% number out of my ass.

Realistically he is polling in the 40% range, sounds better?

Attached: s.jpg (1792x730, 169K)

I agree that controlling the media, silencing the opposition, attacking dissenters on the street and making lists so that supporters can be hunted down looks like voter control.

Given that the voting count is electronic you have to start wondering.

Attached: s.jpg (1145x1025, 113K)

nice trips!

Yeah, having a democratic debate where everybody is for free health care for illegal immigrants and open borders makes you wonder if they are trying to lose on purpose.

then why arent you president, genius?

this
>we're the left,we represent the working cl... err scratch that, minorities! We represent minorities, the more parasitic they are the better!
>we do and support everything big gov and big corps tell us! The science is settled!
>bake the cake, neuter your children, punch a nazi you shitlords!
and they wonder why we want to kill them, not just vote them out
i dont even live on the american continent but i'd gladly go there to execute lefturds

Attached: 47123096736 - 01 - “ Basic supervisory skills for the modern office at the Department of Female La (350x262, 673K)

Poor country. A population of over 327 million people and those morons are choosing between Hillary and Donald...

Bernie will collapse from excitement if he wins

>the same people saying 'the public has a right to know' in reference to who you support are the same people who tried to get trump jr arrested for showing his voter ballot

Lol

Attached: FCF349D6-3351-4628-B798-7D4ED445E938.jpg (216x233, 9K)

Attached: F8C730D7-58D0-4837-BB9B-F8C0DB737BD4.jpg (958x775, 336K)

You guys hear Netanyahu said Hitler was convinced by an Islamic radical to kill the Jews?? He is under scrutiny for that now.

Man Andre was massive.
Imagine a 6 foot 3 300 pound man running straight at you and you just take a step back?

Hahahaha. I'm a rich attorney who went to law school on a full ride. Married to a recent immigrant. And I voted for Trump. And I'll do it again. And I'm not gonna just die for ya, bruh. Nope. In fact, I'm about to have a super-duper weekend including lots of lifting and trail running and lake swimming and some beers! Luv ya!

your argument works until you hit the "way of life destroyed" part. how? that's a huge false assumption. here's why:
why:
-Hispanics (I assume you are like most trump fans and dont consider white illegals to be illegal) have been on this continent for thousands of years. mexico used to go past oklahoma. they havent really ever been gone, so what way of life was formed without them?
do you feel that the meat packing hehe and farming and roofing and lawn care jobs are a way of life for caucasians? have you ever seen a lawn care guy who was white from your office window and not thought "gee, what went wrong?"

I'm not trolling, I want to help you and anyone who feels like you. define that argument before you get asked next time. what way of life are they taking, and from who?

Hispanics are Spanish speaking peoples. They arrived in 1492. That is not even a thousand years. Read a book and learn some math

Unlike most threads on Yea Forums, where people post randomly and you may stumble upon it, when you see a donald trimp thread you are seeing it because someone wants you to see it.

Attached: 1448906082118.png (652x480, 52K)

Attached: 1517879258483.png (1360x1888, 269K)

Attached: 1547356895159.jpg (880x956, 313K)

Attached: 1547436705352.png (1313x284, 79K)

Get impeached immediately after the election, bc neither Dem nor Rep senators want him. GOP wants the power, but once the party secures it, the quicker Trump is out the better, so they can start rebuilding the party in time for the 2024 election.

Attached: 1566153035622.jpg (890x876, 150K)

God damn dude. You're mentally retarded. I feel sorry for your parents.

Attached: 1436250831659.png (870x689, 123K)

Attached: 1427165939622.png (1024x768, 215K)

Me he isn’t. The only way he can be president again if he uses his sharpie and writes on poster I won

Attached: 1427170410181.jpg (1128x698, 135K)

Attached: 1427166403408.jpg (649x370, 144K)

Attached: 1430773776303.jpg (759x1660, 143K)

Attached: 1195595025400.png (800x999, 846K)

This shit is so stupid, I've seen this post before and it makes no sense. Even if there were faggots doing this what does it matter? If you're not a fucking sheep you don't have to be mad about the fuckin trap threads and follow their ideology. Like what happened to not feeding the trolls. Ya'll are fucking dipshits.

As soon as he's reelected and doesn't have to answer to the conservatives anymore, he'll push through a bunch of bipartisan legislation, mostly stuff that is already basically agreed on but also some bold stuff like nationwide cannabis legalization and providing stronger protections for free trade. Finalize the peace agreements with Afghanistan and NK. Finish the border wall. Generally make America great. That's what I hope at least. He's done a great job so far.

Attached: 1534789882266.jpg (600x786, 74K)

Attached: 1442947299996.jpg (1024x768, 172K)

Triggered

Attached: E8942B43-5DAF-4760-BA2B-4EB270CE1FE3.jpg (700x700, 45K)

So confused by your fag ass. Swallow the cum then come back here. Dude has done an awesome job. With the crazy left Dems wants to remove all our Constitutional rights he is the only man protecting us in office right now. You and yourbbutt buddys better be ready. Many will not go quietly into the night like you want.

here's the faggot that thinks Ben Shapiro is an intellectual

Attached: 1566113178028.jpg (549x549, 138K)

You have no merit, please stop posting

He been the most pacifist president in the past 3 decades.

What is he actually going to do? Probably crack the drug problem, pass some minor gun controlish thing, get better trade deals when the world economy slows down again. Maybe waste money on a wall.

plot twist
"Scamp" was Trump all along

Attached: The Trump Experience.jpg (1080x1643, 232K)

You are a oxymoron. Please kys.

You are going to eat those words when the huns show up on the southern border and we don't have a wall to defend ourselves. Our military won't be able to withstand their cavalry charges!

Attached: 1541190860926.jpg (733x672, 123K)

Attached: 59745052_316244175711178_1503921620903788544_n.jpg (600x778, 76K)

>autism: the post

hu

Attached: 1540857311901.jpg (479x426, 24K)

>cuckold: the post

Attached: 1556620624623[1].png (565x871, 424K)

Attached: VRG_ILLO_2729_Trolls_and_Lies_copy.jpg (1400x1400, 237K)

Attached: C8FA8951-11A2-4CEF-88C5-4D1DE9695B5D.jpg (621x960, 110K)

Attached: 1453726889689.jpg (625x626, 49K)

>toothless meth-head white nationalists roaming the streets assaulting people r so kool because they love my trumpy too!

for a long time people threw a fit about shareblue and CTR when in fact they did absolutely nothing but drop posts that are very obviously not a "Yea Forumstard". The ideas they are trying to insert here don't mesh in for obvious reasons. The problem with the neonazi shit is that it blends in with the HUMOR that derives from being racist and rude on the internet, then some retarded ass kid or otherwise weak minded human sees it and can't separate the joke from an actual, focused attempt to recruit someone into an ideology.
tl;dr Yea Forums is actually being subverted and manipulated even if slightly, and even if you are not personally stupid enough to fall for it. And I say fuck that.

Attached: descartes.jpg (499x279, 146K)

Attached: 1515284830525.png (700x467, 78K)

save the neo nazis!

Good one npc

Kek, let’s get down to business?

Good for you man. Living the dream.

well fuck them they destroyed my car at some random riot for some random g7 shit in europe
i´m just a cheap loanworker for a company and stupid students with dolce & gabbana jeans black hoodies and masks roaming the town isnt something i like, when they talk about how they do the good work and at the end of the day they destroyed some shit from people not even as wealthy as there parents buttler

"way of life destroyed"
If you don't think that having a million and a half people coming in each year, working under the table-is not destroying the blue collared workers way of life you may be legally retarded.

Despite what that blue hair fat woman told you, they are not "voting against their best interest". They know very well that they won't get a raise any time soon and will be lucky to have a job at all if this continues.

Everything you hear from democrats about how the US minimum salary is shit and that workers can't make a living working full time hours is absolutely true. Ironically both of these are caused by the democrats insistence of allowing illegal immigrants to get new voters.

Republicans are no better, their donors want the slaves for their factories and ranches.

Dude fucking neck yourself. Your the reason I want a civil war.

>I'm about to have a super-duper weekend
ghey

He's reversing the EPA and didn't give a fuck about the environment in the name for more oil and coal guys a fucking nigger

Some nigger just explained me the real facts.
White people voted for trump who don’t believe in global warming. White people cant live in heat and direct sunlight like niggers and spics. Whites who vote for trump are technically suicidal an willing to take down everyone else. Also he reminded me that farmers lost trade with China but growing trades with African nations which will make Africans nations stronger. Damn... trump supporters are closer BBC cucksloads

Attached: 50F8B6CB-0FD2-4AB0-BB95-6AC3F0685B37.jpg (639x636, 112K)

Lol. You're a fucking retard. But I like it

It’s true as fuck. Just think about it in a scientific and economic way. Africa is like a gold mine to sell off extra food.

>What do you think he will do within that time?? Ww3???
Hopefully, I and many others are starting to agree with the notion that ww2 was pretty overrated and a pretty big disappointment to the first instalment. Sure, it was more action pack and had more flashy effects but there's no stakes unlike the ww1. So hopefully, the last world war in trilogy directed by donald trump and xi jinping would end the series off with the best ww ever

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-06 at 10.41.52 pm.png (160x139, 30K)

Most pacifist to our nations political and military opponents, sure, and most hostile to our allies, and aimed all his attacks at our own civilians instead. Fucking string the traitor up.

If you vote for Trump you're a fucking retard and got bamboozled if you believe the lies he spews. He lies 3/4 sentences that leave his mouth. I don't have a problem with Republicans but damn that's the best you can come up with ? Democrats are all corrupt too. Out of all the people I our country try we should be able to find a suitable president .

Stay mad

Attached: images (2).jpg (259x194, 7K)

Attached: Trump bro.jpg (970x712, 69K)

Trump is the most anti war president America has had in a while.
If demos and leftist media and leftist libtards can take a fucking L and behave like normal humans and accept him as president
I believe he'll be able to do a lot more good than he's already done.
Imagine how good a position America would be in if your president wasn't opposed at every turn.

Literally trying everything possible to goad Iran into a hot war, giving NK a free pass with love letters at a nuclear arsenal, etc etc etc
Nigga your pro-war party has not changed one iota.

You hav*e bee~n v*isited by Laurseiseki.

Y-you shou~ld pro`bably bump the thread, d|-desu. There's 197 p-posts in this thr~ead, desu. Yet i^t's ne`ar the e-en~d of the b--board, d|esu.

Attached: 1566025678686.jpg (316x721, 48K)