Sup Yea Forums

Sup Yea Forums
I was walking my little sister home from school today and she got catcalled for the first time. I figure this is a good place to post this public service announcement since you are all into little girls, please don't whistle at them.

Don't yell at them from your car, don't make gestures at them. Just keep your thoughts to yourself. Thanks for reading my blog.

Attached: Woman_catcalled_3088756b.jpg (620x388, 321K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EC21NF5rbSk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What was she wearing? Did you put her away we when you got home?

She was wearing her school uniform. I don't know what you mean by put her away.

youtu.be/EC21NF5rbSk

Attached: ProperLeverageDemonstrated.webm (960x540, 1.88M)

I wish real life was like that :(

Uniforms can be sexy af. Something about those socks and the skirt. Easy access and cleanup.

Attached: choolgirl-mm5.jpg (720x1080, 113K)

WTF IS WRONG WITH HIM?
where was the police when needed?

Please seek help.

researched this photo
>>woman/researcher goes home angry she DIDNT get catcalled.
topkek

It was just one of the first photos that came up when I googled catcalling.

At first I thought, wow what a neat little trick he figured out. But then I realiezed the video was backwards.

How old was she? depending on age I would have used it as an excuse for violent assault and castration. Not that I'm not also into little girls, but I'm also into brutally and violently dominating men.

She's 13. The man was in his car so there was nothing I could do.

You could have gotten his license plate and autistically remembered it for some kind of future retribution. 13 is worth getting this kind of revenge. I'm also into 13 year old girls.

this dude look like a lady.

Ha, hadn't noticed. Yeah, makes more sense...

Maybe next time I'll engage my autism. If you really are into kids, and I hope you are not, please don't harass them.

What are you bleating about.

How did she react? Is she into her new superpowers?

how old is she

You know that the screencap you added is from fake jewish propaganda?

Attached: 1458183892097.jpg (500x269, 66K)

I am into girls who want to see naked men and are old enough to understand why. I don't harass them though. I guess I've been lucky in the fact that pubescent girls have always been into me, groping at my dick and rubbing their boobs and crotch on me, (I'm fat and ugly so I have no idea why) so I've always been able to maintain plausible deniability.

She was scared

Are you close to cumming yet?

too old dont care
have fun with your slut

Nobody actually does this except niggers and spics and everyone knows it. Like any white guy would really cat call. Accuse me of manspreading on a 104F degree day while you're at it, obviously my testicles are outside of my body because they like being so warm they stop producing sperm.

Attached: Max_Planck_Institute_Shoemaker–Levy_9.gif (480x360, 334K)

:(
She's a kid

you can safely ignore my comments, if you had said she was 10 or younger i would've asked for pics, thats all im here for

You are now posting in a loli bread.

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (1166x585, 755K)

He was white, I'm in Australia so everyone here is white basically.

Fuck off degen

uhh, what? This isn't a fantasy jerk off session. I have touched and been touched by girls in that age range. One day I will fuck some and never get caught since I'm not abusive or stupid.

Get your tissues ready mate, you don't want to spray on the floor and have your mummy find it later.

what did he say to her?
anything about ripping her skirt off and beating her pussy raw or sucking on her tits

Attached: b4174229179fb64cc4f6ca782bf761c6.jpg (675x900, 318K)

He whistled at her

Attached: capi.sankakucomplex.com 915687 nude navel latex semen slave tag mosaic_censoring sample.jpg (900x1200, 274K)

Attached: bda926b22b052353947dcacabb721876.jpg (964x1300, 422K)

heh, I don't live with mumzy. :DDD

Attached: b4cdbe52805857063989e1a3c0a03ad0.jpg (300x300, 30K)

Did she kick you out for being a pedophile?

Attached: 1567752597537.jpg (1024x724, 332K)

Nigger detected.

Attached: d27.png (645x729, 75K)

I moved out to get a job at CPS

You fucking freak.

black cock is EXPENSIVE!

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Fuck you. How could anyone get off to the idea of removing a little girl's clothes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow.
The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible. You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips which are slippery with cum, while her small body shudders from having her cherry taken in one quick stroke.
I am disgusted at how you'd get even more excited as you lean over her, listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, her sweet pants warm and moist on your face and her flat chest, shiny with a sheen of fresh sweat, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours.
It is truly nasty how you'd run your hands all over her tiny body while you violate her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest, her neck and her armpits, savoring the scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from the stimulation and as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside her, pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her deflowered pussy for the first time, filling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop her flushed body, she sighs breathlessly and her fingers dig into your back as she feels your cock hardening inside her again. You're all sick in the head.

I remember seeing this on the news. She walks around for a while and gets cat called constantly.

Found the virgin

I need a TLDR bud

I'm the older brother to a uniform wearing girl.

Retard is lucky not to have been gutted. Just back the car up to the boat.

kek

You fucking read it, stop bullshitting.

>Don't harass girls

Well, I wasn't going to, but this faggotry has moved me to a quota of 10 girls, first thing tomorrow. This is your fault OP.

I never catcalled in my life... until that lady made the "harassment" video. Now, I do it for shits and giggles because so many people are getting enraged over it.

I frankly don't give a shit if you do it to grown women, but leave the little girls alone.

Fuck that, two for one

Meanie

Fair

Post your sister's ass

I don't have any pictures of my little sister's ass because I'm not a creep.

I started using the internet at 4 years old & became sexually aware & wanted to see men at that age does that mean you would’ve been attracted to a 4 year old? Thats really gross dude. Get some help.