Ok Yea Forums, why is incest bad?

ok Yea Forums, why is incest bad?

pic unrelated

Attached: 1563688165275.png (721x960, 482K)

it isnt

Alabama triple dubs, checked

it's really not, if your sister wanted to experiment on you to practice for future boyfriends, you should let her

i know if my sister wanted my dick, i'd give it to her. pussy is pussy

I wish I had a sister, all I have is a brother, who I've fucked

And what if she doesnt want your dick but you still want to give it to her so badly?

imo, you do nothing

FL triple dubs. fucked my sister in a hot tub with my girlfriend at the time. i wouldve busted in her if i wasnt so trashed i couldnt get off

thiswould only be good if she wanted it

Fair enough, do you think that leaving some hot pics "accidentally" in a place she would def find them would work?

maybe yeah

ive wanted to accidentally send her a snap of me stroking my cock and see how she reacts but im too afraid

Some time back, was at my parent's house swimming with my gf. We get out of the pool and are hanging out on the deck. My sister is over, she's bullshitting with my gf and I'm not really paying attention. Conversation died and were just sitting there. Sister staring at me a bit says, "if you worked out a little more, you'd be pretty hot." n walks inside. Gf says that was fuckin weird, I agreed. Wtf that about? I cant help but think she'd be dtf. Was kinda gross to me at first, but not so much anymore..

Thought about it too but i think that accidentally send sth is less believable, thats why i thought on putting a folder by accident into her PC user while i was transferring sth

>pic unrelated
Are you sure? Coz I think I've seen that, like maybe I posted it

cause if you're fucking family you're less likely to go out and fuck non-family and if your family does that soon the family tree becomes the family bush and you can't hide as much underneath it.

i dunno man i fucked mine while she was passed out and it was great

Less presents would be terrible

>ok Yea Forums, why is incest bad?
Who says?
Nobody who's tried it, that's for sure!

>starts incest thread
>Pic Unrelated

You're doing it wrong, OP

Yeah she's down to fuck

there's nothing bad about incest per se.
most siblings had at least one phase of experiments together, some went thorugh a couple of those and there's nothing wrong with that either. it's actually a really good opportunity to learn something about getting intimate with somebody in a safe environment with someone who won't hurt you.