I need medfag advice. My right testicle kinda hurts today, what could that mean...

I need medfag advice. My right testicle kinda hurts today, what could that mean? I barely fapped the last few weeks because my sex drive is really low recently. Don't know if that's relevant but I've been taking paxil for a few months, but until now I never had low libido. Also recently I have forgotten to take it some days.

Attached: tumblr_mx30z6ykRX1rdvucjo1_400.gif (260x485, 986K)

Pls i need help my ball hurts

Probably slight testicular torsion.

have you pulled your groin? my ball started hurting when i got a hernia.

paxil takes your sex drive
lifting heavy objects hurts your balls

try drinking olive oil daily (50 ml). reduces testicular inflammation and increases testosterone production

slight ?

Do you slap your balls while fapping?

>have you pulled your groin?
No
I know but so far I havent had any problems for months.. last few weeks however zero sex drive and even when im horny i dont really get 100% hard. I dont even know if thats related to my ball pain today, just saying in case. And i dont lift

Thanks, will check that our. More test never hurts.

No and I only fapped like twice in the past 2 weeks.

yeah you can have a partial rotation
you will know cos it doesn't hurt in the ball, but rather higher up, around where your appendix should be

My cousin had sudden pain in his balls.
Went to the hospital, turns out he had a tangled blood vessel around his ball, they fixed it.
Said if he had been an day later, he would've lost his ball, the blood supply was cut off.
It was due to wearing "very tight underpants" (swim briefs).

Anyway, one of his friends had ball pain too, was stubborn saying it'll go away, refused to go to the hospital, lost his ball.

Good luck, OP.

Wtf that is nightmare fuel..

I had this. Varicose vein. Get checked OP. Better safe than sorry.

Medfag here.
Likely HIV infection
Sorry bro

I also knew a guy without a ball, lost it to a hernia. I shit you not, he was the biggest coward I've ever met.
He'd get really worked up, almost start shaking if there was any sign of conflict, it was extreme.

Everyone would say it's because he has no ball.
He was also kinda pudgy, no visible muscle, but not overweight or chubby in the face(I'm guessing low test).

No, it's called testicular torsion. It's an emergency condition.

Attached: testicular_torsion_afp20131215p835-f1.jpg (460x182, 65K)

It's 7 am here. i was up all night and wanted to sleep now. Can i sleep or will I lose my balls? The pain isnt super bad and I cant see or feel anything weird

It's okay, the ball's already dead (this is why you lost feeling).
You can sleep now.
Jks. I literally have no idea. Maybe try phoning your doctor at least? If not, deal with it tomorrow.

Wow, buncha retards in here. Ball pain can happen for a ton of reasons, but most are not serious. If you had a torsion, you'd fucking know and that shot doesnt just happen spontaneously. If it's more on the back side of the ball, it's probably epididymitis. Most common cause of that on young, sexually active men is chlamydia. If you havent been fucking, then there are other causes. I would say wear supportive underwear, ice it down for 10 to 15 minutes a couple times a day, and take 800mg motrin three times a day for a week. If it doesnt feel like its getting better by then, go to doctor

I was told that you WILL KNOW if you got testicular torsion. The pain will be the most unbearable thing ever that you WILL call for an ambulance. Just like if you think you broke your bone... You WILL KNOW from the pain. There is no, maybe its broken.

This nigga just fell for the bait

Thanks dude. The pain really isnt that bad, I think it feels worse because Im nervous. The pain isnt very concentrated in a single point, its rather spread through the ball and the area around it