911 Operator in large Canadian City

911 Operator in large Canadian City.
without being too specific, AMA.

Attached: 911.jpg (992x415, 28K)

keep in mind;
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

how many times per year do you contemplate suicide?

any ritual abuse and satanism?

Do you guys have stats you need to meet ? Like average call time ?

Funniest calles you recieved?

Why did you become a 911 operator? How do you not lose faith in humanity dealing with the stupid calls you most likely get? What's the Canadian version of 911?

I don't actually. I am lucky enough to be able to put those feelings aside and clear my mind. Some other operators take time with our resident psych when from time to time.

What's the pay, how do you get a job?
t: toronto area

Not call time. but we do monitor our calls until police or EMS arrive to scene, and we are always monitored for professionalism and being free from bias. That can be difficult.

one of the funnier ones was a pannicky woman who spoke very little English. She bought a Jifffy pop and put it in the microwave. and was scared to go near the zapping burning monstrosity she created.

The woman had never had a microwave in her home country and had only been in Canada for a couple of months and didn't know that metal plus microwave =Bad.

Not toronto. but pay scales from $25-$32/hr

i have nightmares sometimes about zapping and leaking out of control microwaves that i'm scared to go near and sometimes in the dream i'll pull out the plug and it'll keep going!! in the same kind of dreams i also found a huge trove of chocolates in the top cupboard that never gets opened

we deal with domestic abuse situations for a lot of immigrant families that can't grasp the concept that abuse of women is illegal in Canada. They will literally argue with police officers that it should be OK because it is protected in their Religion.

The situation wasn't funny, but her reactions and they way she spoke were funny. she could only express herself in English when she calmed down, but every time the micrwave zapped or popped, she would ramp up the her speed and stop speaking English.

calls about Satanism, genrally don't get forwarded to the emergency line but are transferred to non-Emergency. Usually it's just a religious zealot that doesn't like how their neighbor lives, and wants us to harrass them on their behalf.

Toronto is the only city in Canada that can be described as large city. Every place else there is beta shit tier city at most

Two guys high out of their minds called for an emergency rescue because they believed they ran out of gas in the middle of the desert and didn't want to abandon their car.

It was the back parking lot of a warehouse where there were no lights. Their car had gas but they thought it ran out because they forgot you need to turn the key to start it.

It wasn't weed they were on.

Luckily I'm not using the burger scale. Large Canadian City in case you couldn't read the first post clearly.

How many calls are about niggers or muslims?

The Canadian Version of 911 is 911. You can tell the difference because of the accent I just used.

I became an operator because I needed break from retail. Glad for the change. I lost more faith in humanity during retail than I ever could helping people as an operator.

not as many as you might expect. as previously posted, call filters usually weed out the real emergencies versus the nosy neighbors. people assume there is a lot more racism or religious zealotry than is actually reported. That is the Media for you.

That's the jews fer ya!

Do you have to be a mason or a rainbow girl or like golden dawn order or jesuit or whatever to get a 911 job?

Oh! but we get thousands of calls each day about Jews. Can't go home for days on end with the call volume about them.

im talking about crimes. How many of the crimes that get called in are done by brown people?

how often do you hear a nigger on the other line and just want to hang up so those mother fuckers die?

no...WTF? Pass a security clearance, type 40+/minute, know your major city arteries, Apply and pass training.

Do you have alot of workplace friends? Are the cops and other people respect your job?

makes sense