Why are Democrats so generous with other people's money? Let's discuss

Why are Democrats so generous with other people's money? Let's discuss

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 176K)

Because they are degenerate scumbags

It buys them votes

I hate these people and their climate change bullshit.

Money? You mean currency?
USD is not money.

Democraps have always been about the free gibs, because they are niggers

moron

thats how they make their money. they're parasites. they feed off government programs

You sound like a complete faggot

At least I'm right.

I agree. They don't have one credible scientist that backs their bullshit claims up.

HUUUUUUR DUUUUUU BILL THE SCIENCE GUY SAYS SO!

Fucking retards

>this faggot again
Idk if you're a federal reserve nutjob or just don't know how currency works

No, you sound like a high schooler that thinks they learned something

They know they will win with that free shit for everybody nonsense oneday. Just a matter of time. All the generations before the Millennials rejected the fairytale Bernie Sanders.....et al nonsense but........they will win eventually. Schools taught them there is a better way than fossil fuels and all cultures are equal. What a fucking shit show the CIA created with CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, AP et al.....

inb4 nobody realizes what an eco chamber this is and this is a waste of a thread

no man is an island.

even people who vote democrat know its true. they're just in denial and too depressed to do anything

well that wasn't my point, but they usually isolate themselves to echo chambers too so I can't really say its just one side's fault. Just pointing out you'd be better to discuss this elsewhere if you actually wanna change people's minds who actually disagree with you, and not just a bunch of lonely trolls

also not everyone on here is American

>stopping muh free stuff politics aka communism is possible

since when? nothing can stop it and millions are going to die

guess I shouldn't have expected you to be forward thinking

Easy, they get security by buying votes and get rich by skimming the bribes. Take tax money give 70% to retards and skim 30% for yourself. Who's going to question you? Another Democrat doing the same thing? Or a Republican, who you can just accuse of trying to smear you?

Dubs = truth.

Checked. And true.