Ask a slightly overweight, jobless, failure, half asian anything

Ask a slightly overweight, jobless, failure, half asian anything

Attached: Lia Marie Johnson.jpg (556x658, 63K)

what type of asian?

Chinese and half white

What’s 12*13?

>12*13

are u good at math?

Not good at much, I'm 23 and live at my parents

are you virgin?

how do you live with yourself?

No. I actually have a girlfriend, but relationship is rocky, and pretty much the only thing good i have in life, so if I lose her idk what to do

i don´t care, pic is hot as fuck, i would love her as fuck

with depression

This is a fake Lia tits, right?

who's chinese? your mom?

are your parents only half-devastated?

My father

how can u be a failure if you have a gf?

How close is American Chinese food to real Chinese food?

Because I have no job and live with my parents?

rly? didn't see that one coming...

Looser kys

My parents seem supportive, but deep down I think they are disappointed in me

dude, i'm 36, no job, live with parents and virgin. now tell me about failure...

I bet your dad is

if you don't know what you'd do without someone, then you're seriously fucked. Funny how "victims" like you are always abusive to others, never to blame

why don't you open a chinese restaurant?

ah that makes sense. they need to kick you the fuck out so you can learn to support yourself, they're not doing you any favours allowing you to live like that. i'm disappointed in your parents.

I am a shitty cook, and I don't want to open a restaurant

do you find comfort in your life, enjoy the familiarity of depression? or will you change and move yourself? nobody can help you but yourself, do you really want help

seeking.com is looking to hire individuals that fit your profile. Make a daddy happy today.

I have applied for jobs, but have gotten none so far. I want to get a job and earn enough to move away.

>I am a shitty cook
so? people only go to those for the fortune cookies.
also, why not? got any other plans?

studies?

You give this 29 y.o waste of space hope

and the worst is I'm too lazy to change... yikes

>Ask a slightly overweight, jobless, failure, half asian anything
Who would win in a fist fight? Mao Zedong or Tenzin Gyatso?

Attached: TOGTFO.jpg (781x1443, 739K)

Hey! You look like that girl from "Teens react" or whatever

a job is fine, it's important to do something with your life. but moving like that sounds more symbolic than anything. you can't escape yourself no matter where you go. Happiness is fleeting and unsubstantiated

I can't say that I blame you or anything. I keep trying to make shit work and it makes it worse.

Why you no doctor yet?

do the most you CAN do, not everyone is equally capable. fulfill your potential in life bros, nothing else matters

What if you have no potential

go have sex with a white girl that has a big bum and make sure it's a X sperm

did op die? what a shame...

I am OP I've been answering questions

you really are a fucking loser. you have a gf and you're bummed bc you're not winning everywhere else. grow a fucking pair you effeminate chink. youre eating too much fucking bean curd

So I haven't got a job yet so my day consists of watching anime and playing Fortnite... I want to move away from here but I need money. I just want a job or to win the lottery.

pick yourself up, life doesn't care about you or anyone of us. or don't

you have potential regardless of how you feel, until you accept reality you will live in hell

orly?

Are you a biological female and do you have a nice ass?
If yes to both go on mfc/cb

you would just move somewhere else and continue being a fucking loser. only retards think money will help

THINK OF THE GENE POOL. MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE FOR FUTURE GENERATIONS. USELESS FAGGOT

depression is okay, sadness is ok. life is not about feeling good. perish like the rest, or make something

>I just want a job

if only it was as easy as filling out some applications

Why don't you start camwhoring and stretch your asshole out with huge dildos for money? Doing meth will help out with putting huge dongs in your ass.