How good are you at finding someone Yea Forums? Names Christopher Borquez. IN Colorado. Can not find anything on him...

How good are you at finding someone Yea Forums? Names Christopher Borquez. IN Colorado. Can not find anything on him. Works at Allied Universal Security. Curious if someone can find something that I have been unable to locate.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-05 at 11.41.11 AM.png (844x804, 806K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3QkDcgtHf0g
melissa.com/v2/lookups/home/index
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NYPA faggot. Sage

NYPA, and stop acting like a nigger.

Attached: 1543490940399.jpg (750x924, 107K)

Ahh come on. Any additional site you can direct me to to kinda do some more digging myself? not asking for a personal army. Just direction here. ty:sage

2425 CRANSTON DR
Howard, CO Colorado

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3QkDcgtHf0g

Definitely looks like the “I’m a security guard so I’m basically a cop” type

Your beat is gay fuck off

This can't be accurate. He works at Anschutz Medical Campus in Aurora CO. He would not commute 3hrs a day ...at least I don't think he would.
Oh... You hit it on the nail head there. He acts 100% like he's a cop and on a power trip.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-05 at 11.50.13 AM.png (1730x1260, 269K)

This lakewood location seems more or less realistic

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-05 at 11.55.01 AM.png (1190x1170, 1.25M)

I love this. Did you make the song?

Let me guess. He stole your sweet roll

lol no.... But lied and had charges filed against someone. Trying to have him served for court to testify.

How'd did you get that

melissa.com/v2/lookups/home/index

You’re gay, punk bitch.

The problem with this is that it also references a Mary Rose Borquez. She is slightly older. Both names are residents at this same address. However. She claims not to know this person. WTF am I being naive?

No, but it pisses off that faggot posting above which motivates me to keep posting it.

lol are you saying that this pisses off OP?

you know when people deny they know someone, they may be doing this out of protecting them right?

No, whoever this punk is:

Yes... But .... I am a moron at times. Fastpeoplesearch.com provided a cell number. that was active. I don't know....

Fuck you nigger bitch keep making your gay beats

1. Not my beat
2. Not black
3. You’ll do fucking nothing, because you can do fucking nothing.

Keep crying, bitch nigga.