Seriously Yea Forums how do you deal with not snorting this shit everyday?

Seriously Yea Forums how do you deal with not snorting this shit everyday?

Attached: cocaine_effects.jpg (750x500, 34K)

By not being an idiot and having a life.

I've never tried and I'm too poor for that

>having a life
>on Yea Forums

I've never tried and i'm too prous to try

By stop being a weak minded individual and doing what you have to do

I don't do drugs I get high off life

Enjoying it on the right occasions and getting excited for the next time I can watch a two weeks wage disappear up a few noses including my own.

Attached: FPEw1f.gif (320x240, 1.87M)

By never building up the addiction in the first place. Never regularly take a pick-me_up that’s more potent than things like Adderall and Ritalin—it provides too much gratification and forms an addiction.

I think about it every night.
If I made a living wage I'd be high all the time.
If I was rich id be dead

Get treatment, m8.

After one month without getting any that shit is 1000 times better than sex.

Nah, I'll probably be too broke for the rest of my life to make it a habit again. So that would be a waste of time. I'll just enjoy it occasionally, like I've been doing the last 3 years.

Never tried, so my brain dont know the pleasure and the need of it

By snorting it everyday

Personally never understood what separated a habitual user from a recreational one. Done it 20 times or so, can have a gram left over, and leave it in my sock drawer for a month. It makes a good time, but it isn't required

I'm with you on this one. Literally have a gram sitting in my sick draw with no urge to use it. In a few weeks I might have a bump, but don't feel like I have to now. Also I now only use it when my wife does at the same time. Best sex on it, and improves our fucking 10x when we aren't high. Has been great for the marriage. But still no addiction.

There are better stimulants. In fact, that is one of the worst ones.

Attached: 1920px-MDPV.svg[1].png (1920x1136, 48K)

Used to everyday all day but I got away from that. I used to sell every drug you could think of so I had a constant supply and constant income, plus my actual job. For 3 years straight I was constantly fucked off a cocktail of weed, alcohol, mdma, cocaine, opiates, and benzos. Couldn’t be happier I stopped. I would’ve OD or got caught eventually and ended up in jail. All the constant mix of drugs eventually turned me schizophrenic and now my brain is fucked and I can’t enjoy drugs anymore. Keep doing it OP and the same will happen to you. I’m one of the few that made it out alive

What do you suggest?

Being completely depressed and constantly having to push extremely negative thoughts out of my own mind is hard enough work as is. I would rather not worsen such a situation with use if drugs.

I'd rather sell it... Tried it once but wasn't for me, its better to poison idiots and gef them hooked make money fuck a few desperate sluts. Does seem depressing though seeing how people quickly spiral no matter who you are rich, mommy's boy, worker, popular, broke but looking living for the moment. Its a great drug i tell yOU lol

mdpv is a useless drug, it causes tachycardia and is worse for the heart moreso than other safer amphetamines

you sound like a 14 year old virgin tho

Easy, dont snort it. .5g in a tablespoon with a little water, sprinkle a tiny bit of baking soda in it. Take a torch lighter to the bottom of spoon. Rub ice on the bottom of the spoon after it boils. Use penny to collect goo off the top. Wait for goo to harden. Congrats, youve got crack.

Very easily.
I just don't.
Pic unrelated.

Attached: 1562182059891.gif (460x298, 1.39M)

Not everyone is a lifeless looser anymore, some moved on in life but at the same time stayed here just out of habit.

By not being addicted?

dis

Cause I watched it kill my best friend.

Also cause it's fucking overrated unless you have zero self control.

this. im still lurking here, when i started about 11 years ago now, i was beta faggot with no dreams and no life. Now my life is amazing, i could never imagine it would be like this.

Cocaine is shit. Massively expensive for a mild effect that lasts half an hour per dose with a bad comedown. Represents the absolute worst value for money in the drug world. Just take amphetamines instead

me too

I chose life

I sell it small time, like a ball a night give or take a gram, so I literally have done at least a few keys every day for probably 14 months

You do a few kilos of coke every day? Wow.

i think he means key bumps

>keys
>kilos
>silos

same here without the amazing part

All those who suggest to take anphes, you're all a bunch of shitty niggers.

Coke is great, but the greatest thing about it is to be able to say "No thanks" from time to time.
I'm clean (weed apart) since the first days of august, had a few lines with a close friend at home, nothing special, cool vibes and now I don't even urge about it.

Can't say I'd say no if somebody comes with a tiny bag right now but 0 urge.
Like everything in life, it has to be enjoyed in moderation and control.

Still, it's useless to deny. It's fucking great.

coffee during the day, beer in the late afternoon, a glass or three of whiskey in the evening.

Attached: 1268091826415.jpg (226x166, 7K)

Amphetamines are better in every way

Because i sell it

Attached: 15676838169531779245764.jpg (3264x2448, 1.34M)

yeah i rememebr i used to have a life but then i click a link to Yea Forums and i instantly became a 200 pound weaboo, seriously you can have a life and visit Yea Forums not everyone is a 24 hour Yea Forums virgin like you

Stating this won't make you any whiter

Your cardiovascular system disagrees.

You poor fucking losers, it's 80 a gram for good quality, do it like every few days and you're fine other than some boogers. Coke, weed, and booze nearly every day. Quit being faggots. Pic is girl I gave coke to tonight. Get some fish scale and get to empty nuts.

Attached: IMAG0288.jpg (2688x1520, 602K)

Kek you think its better on your heart to snort hundreds of lines every day all day of chopped up coke and garbage than 1 or 2 lines of speed? They give children aphetamines every day and their hearts are fine. Coke is worse for your heart my friendo

I feel fucked up and unwell for being on it longer than 8-10 hours and then I feel like killing myself for 3 days afterwards. Fucking shit drug 0/10 would not recommend.

>uses beak
>wifes her
I shiggy

100% you're a negro and your poor quality shit will ruin your body before you even know it, that's why wasting time with you it's pointless af.

For me its 29 a gram

Just fucking knock it off while you're STILL ALIVE.

just love how noone is defining it even

this is the scary part

this is why i dont even do crystal mdma anymore

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU ACTUALLY KNOW WHAT YOU ARE ACTUALLY FUCKING GETTING?

no you dont, and just like we sell cig/booze/food that kills people why the fuck would a drug dealer not put shit in your shit?

does that scare you?

yes that is your rational fear trying to talk to you

its healthy, its a sign you are fine

if you dont have that fear its a sign you are going to fucking die, so OP if it scares you it might have some rational to say to you listen to that voice everytime and you will quit with no problems just like i did

also dump your "friends"

Because when I did I ended up dressing up in women's clothes and sucking dicks for a rail
Lesson learnt

I'm not a fucking degenerate like you so I don't need some substance to make me feel good.