What kind of women are you most attracted to, and why? Pick a first place category...

What kind of women are you most attracted to, and why? Pick a first place category, and then follow up with the next few you like, and details why.
1. Jews
2. Western Europeans
3. Eastern Europeans
4. Northern Europeans
5. Southern Europeans
6. Middle Easterners
7. Northern Africans
8. Central Africans
9. West Africans (Afro-American too)
10. East Africans
11. Southern Africans
12. Australoids
13. Dravidians
14. Indo-Aryans
15. Central Asians
16. East Asians
17. North Asians
18. Southeast Asians
19. North American Natives
20. South American Natives

Attached: Multiracial.jpg (737x1024, 187K)

submissive one.

East African 100%
Maasai, Ethiopian, Sudanese

AKA a member of any ethnicity/racial group?

Nice choice.

White women
White is subconsciously associated with cleanliness, good health, kindness, etc
Whereas black/brown is naturally thought of as dirty, dangerous, frightening
White women are smarter than average but not Asian woman smart where she could outsmart you.
Let's not also forget that whites are the true people of color
So many colors and shades to choose from
Personally I like dirty blonde hair on a green eyed girl with bathing suit tan lines

Attached: 1516243919390.jpg (770x590, 90K)

Which type of White/European group, though, do you prefer?

Traditional, White. No tats, piercings or weird shit. They do exist, have had many and am married to one now. Would not have been totally against an Asian or Hispanic with similar leanings.

Not into females
I like attractive men. Can be any ethnicity. Surprise me

What kind of White, Northern European, Western, or what?

East/Southeast Asian (Korean, Filipino), Central Asian (Indian, Pakistani), Middle Eastern

Eastern European, Southeast Asians, and Middle Easterners. Can't get enough of some Lebanese whore.

White is white. It's a culture more than a single identical race of clones, like some of the darker races. Distinguishing each person of European descent, is divisive subversion, imo. I find Bjork just a beautiful as a blonde German Fraulein.

there's celtic, gaelic, anglo, anglo-saxo, germanic, nordic...
how retarded are you?

I don't really have a type but race-wise it would have to be western-europe whites. I do like the occasional Indian woman. I would definitely fuck a good looking Asian but wouldn't want one as a partner.

And what differences do those slight variations make? Traditional dress, different holidays? They are all white. Your first choice in women is becoming very easy to understand.

>Your first choice in women is becoming very easy to understand.
are you always this autistic?

The kind with narrow waists, fat asses, and big tiddies

Are you a fan of West and Central Africans, perhaps?

I forgot to add one important category on this list, so here it is:
21. Mestizo/Mestiza (Hispanic/Native American mix)

I didn't say that bitch

The 'Oy Vey' factor on this thread, is palpable.

Attached: Deep Merchant.jpg (800x1019, 294K)

Genetic. Gaelic, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, some parts of england, Saxon Germanic folk who travelled to england and then came Anglo-Saxon with religion and mixing with the settlements in England. I don't know much about the Nords but they're northern euro came to England to raid, raped and slowly settled with kingdoms in early england, Romans who settled here after their dominance. Euros don't really have Holidays outside of a Religion as far as I know. Big differences in faces especially.

cool stormfag

Bangladeshi there women all look the same or Indian.
T.white man

*their

Face, hair color, eye color, and body hair are things that vary quite a bit amongst Europeans. Religion and traditions are largely Christian influenced these days after Christianity wiped out their earlier traditional practices and replaced it with the autistic religious/bloody conquests after the fall of the Roman empire.

Preach

Attached: g2313sf2.jpg (412x407, 69K)

Varg?

Jewish women are really attractive, though. That's nothing to oy vey about.

I mostly prefer British women, followed by French and Spanish, so Western Europeans.

a literal inbred race