Alright guys, this massive faggot is shitting all over the Guns n Roses community...

Alright guys, this massive faggot is shitting all over the Guns n Roses community. Bought about 124 songs from some former exec from the band and is holding over everyones heads like its the holy fucking grail. all i want to do tbh is listen to some fucking rad music that axl will never release because he rather profit off some former drug addicts and toy trucks.. user, feel like helping? i can provide more details if you are.

Attached: download.jpg (190x266, 8K)

Attached: 00-XX-XX - Rough Mixes CD #1.jpg (1600x900, 130K)

Attached: 00-XX-XX - Rough Mixes CD #3.png (1261x709, 782K)

Attached: 00-XX-XX - Rough Mixes CD #4.jpg (900x1600, 81K)

Attached: WpYMLUe.jpg (1923x1729, 1.83M)

Lol there's a guns and roses community?! Is it like a retirement community cuz that band is crusty and old. Also, axel fucked a dolphin

Yeah, it basically is that. forum members are dying left and right. fucking full of boomers. HOWEVER. this early 2000 shit is mint. axl took some drugs and thought he'd manage to do NIN better than trent, thats why im interested in it.

those are some photos of CDs. how do you know any of it’s real

because some emo hillbilly fuck went on a 16 hour roadtrip to get them while bragging about it on social media, the band caught wind and fucked him in the ass. However, this wrassler is running a trading ring, trying to get as much money as possible before someone leaks it all, which could take upwards of a decade.

Shit, that's a lot of songs! Is that the hoarding faggot in the pic? I've heard the early 2000 stuff is good.

Like the other guy said. This emo hillbilly fuck naked Rick drove across the country to get these CDs. A handful of the songs have leaked and its less than 10% of what's there

NYPA

a handful? ONE. those other leaks were ones floating around for probably a decade that some guys managed to lure out with hardschool.

Is it even the original band? Last I heard they all think axel is a dildo and are done with him. Tbh they kinda sucked, only slash really had anything going on after with velvet revolver, and that was really Scott whatshisfaces gay band Stop Touching Penises rebooted

go to bed kiddo, grown ups are talking.

No, its the retarded emo from nin and dude that wears a KFC bucket on his head who plays guitar better than slash.

it’s not a personal army if it’s relating to something that matters to someone else than op, retard

Guns n roses suck cock

Not as much as Mister Saint Laurent though, he gobbles that shit up while stroking his micro-jewish-penis

I'll help you, OP.
28 years ago, when Guns & Roses was relevant.

No one mentioned it yet, but have you noticed how fat the guy is? Attract it with food, easy.

you mean when slash was dead and replaced by a realdoll, while duff's pancreas exploded from his retardation? yeah okay. everyone knows bucket is the one true god.

Attached: 1567488081969m.jpg (724x1024, 65K)

>be 442
>dont give a fuck
>waste my own time finding a photo because apparently asking user for help is requesting an army
gtfo faggot.

No Slash but great artists send its music we want to hear that we'll never hear if it doesn't leak