Judging by this image, how fucked is America?

Judging by this image, how fucked is America?

Attached: poster_932a08cc56f44204aaae21385f1e279a.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wxyz.com/news/region/macomb-county/grieving-dad-jailed-for-repeatedly-criticizing-court-system-in-macomb-county
circuitcourt.macombgov.org/CircuitCourt-RachelRancilio
youtube.com/watch?v=Z18eMqK9BMM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3QkDcgtHf0g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sauce: wxyz.com/news/region/macomb-county/grieving-dad-jailed-for-repeatedly-criticizing-court-system-in-macomb-county

Based on this 11x11 4 kB screenshot with illegible text? Probably not fucked at all.

Trump is packing the courts with conservatives, long term we’ll be ok.

But this is America, we have constitutional protections, we don’t live in a police state....

found the gib gib.

Respond with "Frick off gib gib" and you'll be rewarded with cheaper gas this winter

frick off gibgib

Ugh, Macomb county. I swear they get more and more backwards by the day.

You niggers realize that the guy was sent to jail for a non-threatening facebook post, right?

see None of that shit matters. The only thing politicians care about is money.

well obviously not or we'd be plenty more miffed i tell you what!.

the fuck you want from us?

Ya think we're gonna live to see the full end of free speech?

pendulum seems to be starting its return swing so hopefully not in our lifetimes.

Pray that you don't because it'll mean that they've disarmed the populace. The only way that they'll accomplish that is through civil war. Nothing will be left of America. It'll be the last of us but IRL.

Found the judge's info: circuitcourt.macombgov.org/CircuitCourt-RachelRancilio

i'll be pretty old by then hopefully. The can try to take my guns but i'll make sure to make them work for it.

Attached: 748.jpg (400x400, 34K)

You're not allowed to threaten a judge. How hard is that to understand?
ITT: Uneducated plebs

>You niggers realize that the guy was sent to jail for a non-threatening facebook post, right?

You're not allowed to incite others to attack a judge either. "Get this woman out of our court system"
You could never be a lawyer. Your brain is not strong enough. Stop pretending

>pendulum seems to be starting its return swing
Got any examples of that to share? I could use some comfort

This is how fucked up we are.

Attached: trump - President trump resume.jpg (700x800, 105K)

Yeah, you guys are all idiots.
You people don't know what would happen if we LET people threaten judges. You'd really rather live in that kind of society? Just shut the fuck up.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z18eMqK9BMM

>incite others to attack a judge
>"Get this woman out of our court system"

Literal retard level reading comprehension. There was no call to violence. No crime was committed.

They "know what is what" but they don't know what is what

See you in court. I hope you come prepared to be utterly crushed

Big difference between a judge being a completely biased SJW (one of the reasons why women should not be allowed to be judges) and calling them on that shit, and actually threatening them.
Since you seem kind of stupid, here's an example:
Criticism: "That judgement was bullshit, the plaintiff was obviously in the right and you are clearly being swayed by your own personal political beliefs"
Threat: "I'm gonna come to your courtroom and shoot it up"

Do you see the difference now?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3QkDcgtHf0g

100%

look up dave chappelles new video. He brutalizes the SJW and TDS crowds. the people on the hill tried to turn the news against him but the average joe isn't falling for it anymore.

of course he won't see the difference. The dude likely screams at children who walk on the street in front of his home because its too loud

hmmm.... put Obama's pictures in there.... exactly accurate.

do you want to activate the REEEEEEEEEEing? because thats how you activate the REEEEEEEEEEing