Why do married woman love cheating so much?

Why do married woman love cheating so much?

Attached: received_516271015230638.jpg (1152x2048, 184K)

because fucking the same old dick for the rest of your life is a depressing thought...why not let her have a little other cock once in a while?

this is why swinging, or an open relation is the best! you fuck who you want, they fuck who they want. everyones happy! but you still have each other and plenty of good times!

Everything you said is the definition of whore.

Nothing better than filling up a taken pussy imo

Wife doesn't cheat... I do though.. Alot

Attached: 1564889903185.jpg (640x441, 51K)

They're probably bored and they're sluts.

How? How do you stop women from getting jelly and falling in love with you and then telling your wife

9/11 with the truth

how old is she op?

By not fucking anyone that meets my wife

Genius

I fucked your wife well you were fucking some other chick user.

Don't believe you. She's an asshole.. you wouldn't be able to stand 5 minutes with her while she has her clothes on.

Attached: 1562425016855.jpg (761x651, 40K)

The husband loses interest and she wants to be wanted again. It easy for a girl who wants to be loved or talked to like the husband did back in the day. Once she's warmed up it's just working out the time which isn't ever a problem when you need a fuck mate.

There are two types of sluts in this world. Ones who admit it and ones who hide it well. I don't trust any of them tbh. Fucked way too many taken "good" girls

I need more information because I am slightly suspicious of my wife. I'm probably being paranoid but whatever.

I'd like more stories/examples of cheating. Let me use you're experiences to help me with mine.
Post up anons.

This user fucked 3 girls who were taken and thinks he's some kind of master now lmao

my mom cheated on my dad when i was 17, im 25 now and after years i just started talking to her again. i can see why she did it and im not defending her because my dad was a really bad drunk i just wish she ended things before being a piece of shit. she ruined everything and at the same time made me grow up faster cause i had to get a job to pay for the debt she put the house and bills in by leaving.

at the end of the day cheating is fucking terrible and i wouldn't do it or agree with it but in some cases i can see why people do it.

I have creampie many a married woman. Feelsgoodman

I've fucked two married women in my life. one of them was a fwb thing for like 7 months after being coworkers for a while first. even once fucked her in her living room while her two young daughters slept in their room and husband was out with some friends. he never knew.

the other one flew all the way across the country to spend a weekend with me, telling her then husband she was spending it with her extended family in another state

I get semi-regular blowjobs from a married woman. I feel bad about cheating on my gf so I told her blowjobs don't count as cheating. She's happy to swallow my load.

>I feel bad about cheating on my gf so I told her blowjobs don't count as cheating.

What is she? 12?

well i do same with other pussies. am i a whore?

No, you’re a sad virgin man

tell me more about that slut that crossed the country

men and women cheat about as often as one another. your question should be why do humans cheat so much - and the answer is most of us are souless sluts.

she's all kinds of fucked up, but gorgeous as could ever be, and a pretty cool chick, just really fucked up. for example, we met online, and about three months of actually talking a lot to each other, she was already telling me she was in love with me, and at that same time, a long time female friend was planning on visiting me, and the girl I knew only for a few months lost her fucking mind and was calling my friend a whore and all kinds of shit. basically jealousy to an insane degree. a couple months after my friend visited me, crazy girl still ended up coming out to visit for the weekend, fucked like rabbits.

I mean I'm a dumb fuck too because I ended up having some kind of off and on relationship with her for the ensuing year and a half or so.

she definitely marked every box for a crazy chick; hair stylist, lower back tattoo among many others, religiously dyed her hair some kind of unnatural color like twice a month. she had severe daddy issues/sexual abuse shit from a young age so it was just all a given

Not sure I would care ... after 20 yrs 2 kids and sex life that’s awesome not sure she would either.

Neither one of us has acted on it ... I think...

Poster above ... oh she makes about $200k per yr she is in charge ...

My wife cheated on me.
So I fucked all her friends.

Soent the past decade fucking everyone, including many married or otherwise taken women. Also many "lesbians" oddly enough.

Anyway met them all on social media. Instagram. Facebook. Myspace way back.

They all had their excuses and rationalizations. Told me all about every mistake their husband ever made. Petty shit. They never forgave or forgot. Honestly like joke-tier who-gives-a-fuck mistakes by the men.

Women are whores. They just want an excuse to do what they do naturally. I'll never get married knowing what I've done. Gorgeous women. Full lives. Children. You'd never ever suspect.

Anyway to answer OP, most "wanted to be wanted." They were wanted. They just couldn't see it. They just wanted their excuse.

No, whores get paid.

Same

all women are degenerate whores. they are like men and want sex and have the means to get it. do you honestly think women are pure and innocent and don't really care about sex?

kek, one of the girls I've messed with for a while was also a "lesbian", went on for like a year, she lives in LA so I would visit like once a month since we had already been friends for a few years prior. eventually started fucking while she was still telling all her friends she was gay.

im also the same guy whose been talking about being with married women, one of them flying across the country for it. yep, women are whores. guys are too but women seem to be the ones trying to uphold some kind of image of otherwise being one

Dont tell me you are souspicious that the slut is your wife user

It only happens if her husband is a beta.
A female will not be satisfied by a beta and will cheat 100% of the times sooner or later. Its in her dna to find a proper breeding bull

you've never had sex

Did you get cucked? Poor you... "the smallest violin is playing" Happens to the best of us, just move on and dont marry a hore next time around

this

Aww did I hit a soft spot cuckie?
Ill let you watch if you are a good boy

read the thread and use the power inferring, i'm married you fuckin' retard

you've never had sex. different user btw

Hey Anons, my girlfriend (10/10) at the start of the relationship considered herself an asexual person. This made me so sad but I accepted it and started to test little turning on things on her to see her reactions...
Well. Few weeks ago
I started tickling her and I ended up fingerfucking my girlfriend.
This was the first time she felt sexual pleasure, the first time user.
Now she asks me to do whatever I want and she will do whatever I ask, all she wants it's to feel that new pleasure and at the same time please me.

my wifes cheated on me with 3 dudes.
I've cheated on her with around 60 women.

Honestly, it doesn't change anything. we still love each other.

I gotta admit when I sleep with married women I'm way harder and thirsty than when fucking my girl. It's so much anticipation and knowing it's wrong that turns me on so much that makes the sex way better than it usually is. I'm assuming similar thoughts go through the chicks' minds as well.

I'm hoping I get to move back to a city near a friend so we can pick up our fooling around behind her bf's back. Only this time I'll have a gf so we can have a proper affair type situation.

Why not? They already have their cuck by the balls and bank accounts. Female hypergamy.

Quit being suckers, guys. No marriage, cohabitation, or children. No white knighting, favors, loans, etc.

Laugh at cucks and married men being bossed around by some cunt that's cheating on them.

Quit letting women set your agenda and determine when you have sex. Go your own way..

Attached: cuck life.jpg (923x1600, 268K)

Honestly. I believe in true equality, but too many men are ignoring the current status quo and pretending we still live in a time where women can't work lmao. Sure it doesn't help that these women are using the government to take money from the same men they said they don't need, but men will still white knight as hard as they can despite how undeniably disgusting women get thus enabling more women to behave like cunts.

Attached: 1566171622946.jpg (644x800, 150K)

I was surprised at the amount of cheating going around ballparks like kids softball baseball football. The moms are open for business man. Milfs that need a fuck and single dad's out there showing out how good they are with their kid. The women fall for them quick

If you're feeling like something going on it probably is. Trust your gut

Also chiming in to say you sound like a massive fag

What is causing these suspicions? Anything out of the ordinary?

> I'd prefer to remain single and fuck prostitutes every now and then.

I agree. I want women to find some cuck to take care of them so I don't have to. I've fucked a few women through a couple of bfs and marriages. cucks never learn and I'm not sure I want them to.

Attached: cuck betas.jpg (900x713, 165K)

You're suspicious because she's probably not going out of her way to hide it. You're a cuck and she knows it. You can imagine what she tells her girlfriends and Chads & Tyrones about you.

Attached: beta cucked.jpg (982x1600, 267K)

In my 29 years of life. That seems to be the motto of married men, "Just assume your wife is a whore" The women is lying if she says she isn't. There is no projection involved. Or bad decisions.

I envied some of those dudes

My high school bully overdosed on heroin.

Everybody cheats user , sad but true, its really hard not to, i don't but im tempted.

Good strategy. I'm purple pill MGTOW and have a little black book. The women are mostly living with cucks paying the bills while I get the pussy. It's really not hard to set this up. I'm not good looking or rich. Just horny and masculine and going my own way. Not worrying about women.

Attached: wake up kick ass repeat.jpg (333x499, 19K)

I’ve been fucking a married woman for almost 6 years. I performed their wedding ceremony. He legit scares the fuck out of me and suspected I was doing his wife and she threw him off. Still
I’m petrified of the dude because he’s a hunter and pro-gun anti-law redneck. Thank god his son is his though.

Cucks are what keep the current system going so I would prefer they either died or stopped being overly thirsty retards.

And your point is that they all do? Don't take the cartoon personally. It's point is that masculine traits lead to success throughout life and all the beta cuck nerds who think they will be Bill Gates are deluded. BTW, Bill Gates was a total ass in high school.

Attached: feminism summed up.png (500x815, 153K)

>Everybody
>I don’t

You’re retarded. Not everyone cheats, if any of you were capable of pleasing a woman you’d know this and not have to keep tricking strangers into having sex with you

Same reasons us men love it. It's fun and exciting. The best fucks of my life were behind my wife back. Sucks to be the cuck faggot thogh

>if any of you were capable of pleasing a woman
Hopefully you're a femanon because you talk like a bitch ngl

Attached: 2DD843FA00000578-3292024-image-a-25_1445968370091.jpg (634x856, 77K)

Yup, they ALL will cheat if Chad pursues them hard enough. You, the husband, are old fucking news and not exciting.

My wife didn’t try very hard to hide it. I don’t think she had any idea I knew

Not to stray off topic, but if you aren't armed, you need to be. One of the women I see is married to a redneck and I drive him down a little bit every time I see him. Made him look bad at his gun range once and he's been pouting ever since.

He wanted to go to my range, which is really nice, and I told him he didn't have the clothes to get in. This is sort of why his wife fucks me.

Security is an issue regardless of sex.

How’d you meet them and initiate it

Does he know you fuck her

You are right. At some point women get so old they realize that their hypergamy and monkey-branching are hurting more than helping. Less than half of all women ever reach this state. Sadly it is often when they have run all the men off and are doomed to become cat ladies.

Women always want to do better. Romance and fidelity are male fantasies. Women want to marry princes and be routinely raped by pirates.

Attached: cat lady simpsons.jpg (300x180, 10K)

This is it. Right here. Once a woman marries, hubby gets staler by the second.

Attached: this guy freeman.jpg (260x194, 13K)

Me too.

She knows. You're not new and exciting anymore. No husband is. Women like drama. She relishes your suffering in silence. She holds all the cards.

Doesn't look like marriage and family manned you up as advertised, did it? Why did you get married in the first place?

Attached: life of a cuck.jpg (698x960, 117K)

When having an affair- a general rule of mine is to make sure there is no immediate connection to my wife, or our families/ friends. Never date a single woman because they have nothing to lose.

No, it’s nothing like I imagined. She was going out once or twice a week and obviously cheating for like a year

How do you meet them

the chick i was talking about was my neighbor. She was friends with my wife and I made friends with her husband. Thirsty slut let me fuck her in their apartment, in mine, even the park down the road from our apartments. Just be in shape and not a faggot nerd.

Attached: shylaane1.jpg (1202x1600, 259K)

Because monogamous relationships are not natural. If they haven’t cheated, man or woman they are thinking about it. Same pussy or dick forever isn’t natural

Yes. He's willfully blind, though. She's a real bitch out for this guy's land. She's in the process of getting it, too. He's a moronic redneck that's easy to manipulate. He inherited a lot of land, but doesn't know how to go about selling it to a developer and setting up an annuity and such.

His wife does. Her plan is to bring in a developer, who she is also fucking, and set the thing up behind his back. Once the money is in the bank she can drain it off *before* the divorce. If she divorces now, she'll only get half the land.

Of course, she doesn't deserve the last turd that came out of my ass, but she'll retire before 40 on this dumbass.

For my part I take advantage of him by making macho dares. I got him to dive off a cliff once. Fucked him up. He didn't come up for a while. Wife wanted to go get something to eat and leave him. This is one stone cold Melania bitch.

Attached: melania and trudeau.jpg (720x979, 118K)

>they ALL will cheat if Chad pursues them hard enough
Every single woman on the planet? Totes

Attached: oh come on now...gif (352x217, 1.9M)

Well, I'm a serial cheater. Pretty much every relationship ive ever had.
During my marriage, ive met one on POF that was also married. That one lasted about a year and we still talk.

The second one I also met on POF while I was looking for some action while out of the country on business. She was single and I never told her I was married. That lasted a year too. I would fly out to see her and we would go on trips together "business trips" she never did find out - I felt like an asshole and broke it off after she was talking about coming to my place to visit.

The last 4 or 5 since then, I met on Ashley madison. Specifically looking for married women now. Less risk of trouble. Usually short lived though 2-6 months each.

I was lucky in that my brother's bad divorce and a stint in the Navy wised me up back in the 80s. You would never believe some of the Dear John letters. it was heart wrenching.

I went MGTOW before there was MGTOW. Never married, no children. Money in the bank and names in my little black book.

I see marriage like a car. Convenient from time to time, but not really worth the cost. Borrowing the neighbor's car or taking a cab is better. I've ridden some buses in my day, too :)

I was pestered from 30 - 50 about getting married and "manning up". I was scuba diving, skiing, fishing, licking shots off stripper's bellies, and fucking everything in sight. Still do for the most part.

Apparently I got a lot smarter after these guys got divorced. They quit talking about my "manning up" after that.

Attached: marriage.jpg (826x890, 101K)

POF is full of married women in southern CA. If your home piece checks your phone records use an app like textfree to get a burner number to use.

Attached: shylaaane2.jpg (1538x2048, 369K)

Followed your thread. Why did you get married?

Yep! That's how I maintained contact with my long distance girl. Almost got caught up on that once when we were in Vegas together... we were going to grab a bite to eat and the hostess said "ok what's a phone number? We will text you when your table is ready." I looked at my phone and had to open the app.. I still cant believe I pulled that off as long as I did. She would always joke with me "you're married arent you? Or you're a government agent?" Lol I'd laugh it off every time and roll my eyes.

Because I want the "american dream" and I'm not good at being alone. I love attention and I have a decent sex life at home too. Wife is hot, I'm good looking, have lots good in life. Shes an asshole sometimes though, but what woman isnt?

Yes, every single one ..

>home piece
If you have a "home piece", you don't have a home. Ask any divorce lawyer or family court judge.

Attached: mgtow - bird to bride.jpg (718x642, 104K)

And, you could not get this through cohabitation? Marriage is a high price for a man to pay for company.

You must have a very good wife if you like her attention. I've never married, but I hear one neighbor or another yelling it out every night.

I let my wife sleep with other men from time to time. Keeps her happy.

Attached: CD9C929C-10E8-46E9-95B9-524AD665099A.jpg (536x925, 74K)

When her habits start changing suddenly.

Or she talks insistently about another man.

>Home piece

You're just about the dumbest motherfucker I've seen all day.

idk that's a good question. ive banged 2 different married chicks and another engaged.

chicks will forever love to bang good looking dudes, so stay fit guys!!

Knowing women are hypergamous whores, why would any man get married? It's insane.

She and I lived together for a while before we got married. I'm not interested in getting a divorce. Shes a good woman. So I will continue being careful with my habits. I make sure she is always well taken care of and give her lots of special attention. No cause for suspicion.

Sounds like the feminazi mindset of "EVERY man is a predator." I want nothing to do with that retard mindset

Attached: Nope!.gif (500x281, 516K)

fact

why even marry her in the first place then? what value does she provide? seems like a waste of time and money.

No true Alpha will get married. There's too much to lose for a man and Alphas tend to have more to lose.

The only guys desperate enough to get talked into marriage are beta cucks. In short, marrying makes you beta. All husbands are boring in their wife's eyes.

Attached: BETA-MALE.png (700x925, 276K)

KEK weak handshake.

very true. alphas don't get married

I had a fwb thing going on with a married woman for about a year. She had 3 kids and we fucked a few times but it was usually her giving me blowjobs. She was fucking incredible but we broke it off so she could be with her kids more and take on a new job. She always told me she cheated on her husband because he had been cheating on her. I feel like marriage is fucking awful. Dont do it.

Agreed- all but 1 of my 6 in the last 5 years have been married.

One girl had hubby problems - he was a narcissist and she was down about that. I helped.

One married was a sex addict like me. Fucked her in her bed right where her husband sleeps while he was at work. And kids at school. 2-3 times a week for 6 months.

The next one was a closet freak and was really well to-do. I'm more of a dom and she didnt want to give up control, so that didnt last too long.

Another was in an open relationship and I talked to her and her husband (really cool people). She was a nympho too, loved to suck more than anything, so lots of that.

The next was married too young and wanted to explore more. 23yo and I definitely helped with that. The sex was as much as I wanted it, but it was kinda trash so I didnt continue the relationship beyond a month or 2. Also she always wore these bold lipsticks and I think that's too risky if it gets on clothing, or if I cant get it off my dick after she sucked me off.

>Wants to be perfect
Thats fitlit
Also it's rare for them to get into a relationship, because of how many girls want to fuck them. Also girl's don't like to be in a serious relationships with a 'chad', because they know how many girls will try to fuck them.
If you arn't anywhere near perfect expect your wife or husband to cheat on you. It's easier for the guy to get cheated on though.

Attached: 6B6E0445-BE4D-49F3-968B-F4A6781A8462.jpg (480x360, 20K)

This is the harsh reality fagget. If you don't have a perfect cock perfect body face personality etc you will most likely be cheated on.

I was cheated on once and I'm an alpha. So that doesnt mean anything anyway.

You sound like a gutter trash. Most likely you have only paid prostitutes for pussy.

That probably wouldn't work for me. I love it raw and feeling my seed fill a beautiful woman.

Tips on how to use POF to find married women? I want to cheat more on my girlfriend. She's wonderful but the sex isn't great.

A true Patrician.

Search for the ones that have no pics or that have their status set to "not single" or "separated". You'll make it happen if you're decent looking. Playing the card there is best to use the "I'm in a shitty relationship and we are split but she hasn't moved out yet."

Which little blackbook if you dont mind sharing and what do the capital letters stand for.

Men Go Their Own Way

>She's wonderful but the sex isn't great.
You could try not being a shitty person who cheats

Is that also the little black book?