Guys this is herpes isn't it? I made this thread this morning, but I just wanted your opinion once more...

Guys this is herpes isn't it? I made this thread this morning, but I just wanted your opinion once more. Some details: I haven't had sex in more than a year. The boils are slightly painful to the touch, but don't hurt without stimulus. The one on the left popped and deflated in the last couple hours. The ones on the right have been the same since the morning when I noticed them. Thank you for help.

Attached: 20190904_172741.jpg (1280x720, 452K)

Definitely early sign of human immunodeficiency virus

I'm getting tested tomorrow. I didn't realize sores popped up with HIV. I'm not smart, hence the dick virus.

Its aids

That’s what you bums who are too good to wear a condom get.

HIV has an incubation period of about a month so getting tested and coming back negative doesn't mean anything. I would wait at least 30 days (60 to be safe) and then get blood work done. Good luck OP. Also might just be herpes.

nigga u dead in 2 weeks tops

It's really 90 days. They have to run a special and expensive test to accurately tell you your status at 30 days.

Does it smell like ham? If so, chlamydia.

I'm so glad I don't have an STD. Who's with me?

Attached: 1534628418697.jpg (333x389, 75K)

Nice to meet you user. You will be missed.

Good luck tomorrow dude.

good luck op.
hope the bitch that gave it to you burns in hell

Feels bad man, I was kind of dating this chick for 3 weeks until last week. Weve been wearing protection until last Sunday. We banged with no protection. Awesome sex.... until she started to cry and told me she had hpv. I just got up put my clothes on and left. I havent been able to sleep. And ive been ignoring her.

Attached: 1449025315733.png (288x339, 131K)

That's why u need to think before fuck anythings moving good luck tomorrow user

OP here, I haven't been with anyone in more than 18 months. That's what makes me believe it's the herp. If it was any of the other biggies my dick would be destroyed or not work because I'd be dead. I was told that HPV can also cause sores and lay dormant for more than a year, just like the herp.

Looks like herpes or super AIDS. Good luck tomorrow, OP

No hammy smell. I love ham steak so I'd be able to tell.

Feels bro. Feels. This shit sucks mane.

The ham thing is a shitty old joke I do in all med threads. Sorry OP...ignore.

She didn't tell you that BEFORE you banged without protection? What a monster. Are you plotting your revenge? Tell me you're plotting revenge. Don't be a pussy, don't let her get away with that, that's so sick and low. What the fuck?

It is herpes. Go get put on antivirals.

Yeah my fellow virgin

There are like 250 strands of HPV. It's bad for women but does almost nothing to men. As far as STDs go, you hit the lottery dude.

Consider it your one warning. You avoided HIV for a much lesser evil.

I am currently waiting on bloodtesting to come back from some tinder whore I slept. Talk about stupid.

Urinalysis came back clean, so no clap or gonorrhea... but we'll see.

Here's a tip for you guys. The word whore still has a meaning in 2019. If you're sleeping different partners so frequently you are unable to be properly tested for STDs between them, you're a whore.

Doesn't matter how high your numbers go, it's about proper management and sexual health. Don't be a dirty whore.

I figured. I have great health insurance thanks to my workplace. I shouldn't have shell out a single shekel for the prescription. Still, thank you.

Thats not herpes, its a terminal case of Ligma

Happens to the best of us. Currently dealing with possible clamydia. Can’t get the meds because Dorian is fucking me.

Ligma?

Nah man you don't have Ligma, Joe does for sure though

So just go to the doctor? Do you have a general doctor? Call the office and ask when he can see you. Mine got me in the same day.

I don't know what that is, if they pop and leave open sores it's probably herpes. But don't leave it up to Yea Forums to troll you.

If you have had sex with people who have multiple partners your doctor is going to consider you "high risk sexual behavior". So pretty much anyone who is having sex outside of established relationships is at risk of STDs. 90% of the earth has HSV1, that may be HSV2 on your dick.

Only way to find out is to see a doctor.

It’s definitely herps

Bruh like 90% of woman have hpv. Literally doesnt mean anything. Can lead to cancer for them, wouldn't do anything for you.

yep that's herpes and you are fucking fucked

Don't be a fool wrap your tool
Don't be silly warp your willy
Seriously condoms fucking rock

Attached: file.jpg (500x491, 28K)

>There are like 250 strands of HPV. It's bad for women but does almost nothing to men.
wrong almost all throat and neck cancer in men is caused by hpv faggot loser with reddit tier hit double enter spacing kys

Im sorry OP but its AIDS...

Did you really solve captchas to write this autistic shit? It's a school night, maybe you should have your tendies and go to bed.

Nobody wants to get Herpes but it's easily manageable. Get a script for antivirals. Whenever you feel a tingle, take the drugs. You might have to miss out on a couple days of potential sexual activity every few months, but it's not a death sentence. Source: I am pharmacist (Herpes free before you ask)

Goddamn just fucking wear a condom, I don't understand why it's so hard for people to understand. I have rejected my ex just last month simply cause I didn't have a condom even when she was insistent. Just learn to make good decisions when it comes to sex. Also im glad I didn't fuck the girl I was referring to cause she was fucking crazy and I don't stick my dick in crazy.

the point is, he could give it to another woman. Don't be a stupid dumbass what if he doesn't want his daughter to get cancer