I'm a 20 y/o white female who works in the DC area. i'm a utility line locator...

i'm a 20 y/o white female who works in the DC area. i'm a utility line locator. why is it that a lot of dudes like excavators and homeowners have to comment on the fact that i'm a woman? like i can't do the job. i don't get it

Attached: relflection.jpg (1280x720, 147K)

either they think it's cool, or they wonder how you can do the job while weighting about half as much as them?

Because it's seen as a manly job?

more often than not it's not even good comments. the most common one i hear is how hard the work must be for me it's pretty annoying

show tits and timestamp, i want to see how strong you look.

Cause double standards exist. Men can't be hairline trend setters ( unless gay or bi ) and women can't be all strong and manly ( unless fat and lesbian ). Shit, the world and society works in a strange and fucked up way.

If this picture is you you're very beautiful. A nice compliment to make up for the annoying ones.

Seconded

Quit bitching about being wahman and post tits you slut

TITS or........ GTFO

>why cant dudes treat me like one the guys

They do, guys shit on each other and bantz all day long, you don't wanna be treated like "one of the guys" you want to treated like "the girl that can do what you do better than you, suck it you fucking male pigs" and for some reason dudes dont really like to play that game because when dudes run into dudes that play that game it is usually settled by a friendly game of "let's step outside" but with women there is no "let's step outside" so it just becomes a shouting match until the cops show up and arrest the man for sexual assault.

Hah I bet you're the one that hold the signs. In 12 years of being a maintenance mechanic, doing roofing, framing, concrete, there's one thing I've learned about women working in this field.

Women. Cannot. Do. Hard. Labor. Sorry ladies unless you're fucking Helga, just stick to more womanly jobs. I don't care what but leave the heavy lifting for men. It's mean but true.

Fucking kek my man, 100% spot on.

I work in public utilities, and there are very few women in the industry. It is a little suprising at times so maybe thats why. but to call you out about it is a dbag move.

Also tits or gtfo

r u kidding me. locating doesn't require hard labor you just have to work outside in the heat/rain/snow. that's the only "tough" thing about it

Not buying it, guy. Timestamp or GTFO.

You're not pretty enough to work in an office so you're working with dirty guys who want to fuck you behind the truck.

And you're suprised. Get over yourself dude because we all know this is just speculation. Stop trying to pretend to be a girl.

TITS OR GTFO

it has nothing to do with believing you can't do the job. its just seen as a manly job. if you met a man who smells like roses you wouldn't think "hes not allowed to do that" you'd think "thats pretty girly". its the same situation.

oh

I'm just shitposting at this point out of sheer boredom. What exactly is locating?

>utility line locator
>implying locating utility lines is somehow physically challenging

Attached: SickScholarlyAmericanavocet-max-1mb.gif (280x158, 847K)

basically this

i use a handheld device (a receiver) to locate underground utilities before excavators begin digging

Lol, that's a separate job? No wonder everyone thinks American road crews are lazy fucks

Neat, sounds easy. How much do you get paid?

If this isn't just baiting, it's because the job you have has been traditionally sectioned off from women (yes, as a result of society being male-dominated). This caused 1. Men underestimating women in your field, necessarily causing them to dismiss female applicants and 2. them being surprised when a woman has your position as a result of that state of affairs.

Basically, society is pretty sexist and your coworkers are reacting to what is essentially an outlier. That being said, kill it. I know it's frustrating as hell, but people like you are going to make it so women in the future don't have to deal with this bullshit. Keep it up dude, don't let the subtle discrimination disparage you

started out at $17 an hour and once my training was complete they bumped me to $18. we get evaluated 3 times a year for raises, and we get our own company vehicle, gas card, work phone laptop, etc. it's a decent job with lots of OT

thanks friend i needed the words of encouragement

>unless you're fucking Helga
The only two women I ever knew who could keep up with some of the men (note the word "some") were two 6', 200lb bulldyke lesbians. One of them went by the name Mikey. These two bitches were built like men and talked, acted and dressed like men. There wasn't a single drop of femininity in them. I mean, these two chicks were the Venus and Serena Williams of the construction trades.

99% of the time, the female body can't do this kind of work, but what a lot of people fail to realize is that , 99% of the time, female personalities are also unable to handle this kind of work. That's why the only women I've ever know who could do the work were both built like men and had male personalities. If they lacked either of these traits, they would have crapped right out of the trades in the first six months like every other woman who tries her hand does. Women are not wired physically or mentally for tough, sweaty, dangerous, sometime injurious work. They have to basically be men with vaginas to even stand a chance

So if you met a male nanny, you wouldn't be surprised?

Who cares? Do your job and STFU. You're not special.

not white
pink

Would you fucking read? A utility line locator is not hard work. A retarded monkey can do it.

Not degrading the job mind you, someone has to do it.

im an excavator, we are trained to do that ourselves the day before we start digging
you are a diversity hire

Called it. She's eye candy.

:) i am special but for other reasons

All us fags need to get smart. We clearly tell them the rules, tits or gtfo, but we still respond and give these thots the attention the crave with out timestamped Titties. We need to start a new trend. Total silence until tits. You get no attention until you follow the rules!!!

In case it's been forgotten

Attached: 3TY3Aya.png (1254x261, 100K)

Honestly, most dudes can’t even do labor anymore. I’ve given up finding a decent helper to train in and all the older guys with experience are always fucking hurting themselves or getting arrested.

show dicks and i'll show tits

Im in the DC area.....can you bring your metal detector over and find my gas and water lines for mee ???

Let's do it in person. 703 here. Calling Ms. Utility now!!

So you take walks for a living? I can I get your job? I take walks every weekend, and sometimes I walk to work for the hell of it if I wake up early enough. It's like a hobby for me, and you get paid to do it?

Dude you can't. Lonely pathetic men flock to "women" that will even look in their direction. Remember that song, Lola. Yeah. That's why traps are a thing. If they can't get a women's attention, they'll get it from the next best thing. A feminine penis.

hello i used to work in fairfax part-time as well! hi 703!!

yeah buddy i get my steps in.

Don't have to ask me twice.

Attached: 15676468222978881349876448666657.jpg (2880x2160, 1.61M)

Timestamp has been ignored and betas are still replying. Why am I not suprised

TITS
OR
GTFO

what does timestamp mean

Some of us acknowledged that many posts ago, dude. It's mostly just bullshitting now. Fucking relax.

Would you fucking read? I'm talking in general, you dense cunt. Who cares about OP anymore? Her job is lame and she won't show tits. She's not even a factor in this thread anymore

Date, time, (and board) written on piece of paper with your boobs in the pic

/thread

Or something unique somebody says in the thread. Like draw 3 circles side by side on your palm.

K man. I get you now.

Attached: cast_bb_800x600_saul-goodman.jpg (800x600, 24K)

Cause this country was founded on Judo-Christian culture before you were indoctrinated in public school that you are just a cosmic accident and gender and monogamy means nothing. Actually, you are a created being and the God of the Bible created you and sent his son Jesus to nullify the ancient battle raging for millenia. It's not easy to understand and getting harder as CNN convinces us different.

no faggot, tits only

Can we have a Bob Odenkirk thread now?

Attached: blogs-the-feed-2013-11-10-saul-blog.jpg (450x600, 34K)

yeah but post your dick anyways. i wanna see it. then i might show you mine.

That's not random or funny. Go to another thread.

Lets do this

Attached: bob-odenkirk-shows-off-better-call-saul-butt-tattoo-at-tcas-02.jpg (816x1222, 205K)

>inb4 samefag

No tits in this thread?

Very disappointing.

Attached: BOB+crop-1fc0b0ae.jpg (640x640, 53K)

No shit sherlock

tits or gtfo dumb bitch

Very

Attached: bob-odenkirk-drunk-history.jpg (2700x1800, 320K)

lol i'm from DC and im a real estate investor. if i run into a girl one day doing this... man what an awkward story i'll tell to her.

You just look silly now, user

Attached: 11974_content_bob-odenkirk-michigan-avenue-5.jpg (650x717, 110K)

I'm calling bullshit you are not a utility line locator How many utility lines can there be in a kitchen?

this, but I have a idea just for you, since you're such a strong woman. Just punch a dude at work in the face, and when he recoils confused, challenge him to a fight and make sure to call him a pussy. this will essentially start a round of mortal kombat, if you can defeat the enraged man who you've already sucker punched, then the others may assume you very well have a dick in your pants, and treat you as one of the bros.

Attached: source.gif (352x242, 1.36M)

OP are you still there? Give us a sign.

LUL taking the bait that been posted like 100 times already, good laughs bois
-op

Because you're gay, or retarded? Or both?

Because you can't. Also I bet you're a filthy slut. No judgments. I am too.

Posing as a baiting OP is even worse than baiting.

Tits or get the fuck out

Because you're fucking dumb and referred to another human as an excavator, perhaps.

Big black cock cum worship deep in my desperate hungry beta bitch white hoy faggot ass. Bigger nigger dick gives me hiccups

I admire that you put in hard work to provide a living for yourself. Unlike bimbos who look for a sugar daddy

Why the fuck does it matter?
Your getting paid and working hard. Also sounds a bit fake to me, I work in physicaly demanding job. If we even make a comment about females in a negative way we will be fucked, written up, but if she feels uncomfortable fired(if you are lucky, transfered) Literaly expect a 110lb 5'5" female carry a 200lb 6ft guy to save his life? Can't even speak ill.
I call big fucking lie on your story.
>pic related

Attached: 1565211653450.png (1338x275, 458K)