Why the fuck do mexican girls get pregnant at such a young age? Even Americanized ones have kids at 20

Why the fuck do mexican girls get pregnant at such a young age? Even Americanized ones have kids at 20

Attached: 25659326_204784073417033_9082287777245536060_n.jpg (720x960, 87K)

Bump for moar

Combination of religion and bad sex education

"oh i'll just wear a condom next time"
"don't worry baby, my pull out game is strong"
"you won't get pregnant, you just had your period"

phrases like these, along with being too stupid to understand the repercussions of not getting an abortion.

idk man why american kids get shot?

>found the mad mexican

I mean, don't they know about birth control or abortions? Since, you know, they were raised in the US

Found the short Mexican.

Paco, get off the internet

the short term monetary costs of BC and an abortion are too much for these retards, so they wind up having a kid instead, which will cost them thousands of dollars and ruin any chance they had of having fulfilling lives

it just boils down to shortsighted retards who think the hassle of BC or abortions outweigh the burden of raising children

Pablo, mow the lawn

this and the fact that the parents don't care or normalize this behavior

later patroncito

he even types like a bean machine kek

Can you really get pregnant even if you had your period?

Because that's biologically the best age to pop out kids, so if you don't have other plans in life, go ahead.

Yup deadly trifecta

They're mostly Catholic so they don't get abortions brev

yeah but don't they believe in "no sex before marriage"?

This. If you’re not annually impregnating a prime jailbait Mexican cutie, you’re fucking gay.

Everyone look at him. Look at him and laugh.

because becky with the big ass and bad attitude can just go to mommy and daddy and ask for an abortion, or have nana raise little Tyler.
Fucks your point? Different economical backgrounds allow one to get away with it more than the other.

when has this EVER stopped people from fucking?

Attached: 1474430069918.gif (675x227, 73K)

no sex ed plus they are horny af at young age you know the typical wild and free mind set

They are fucking retarded due to their culture of being retarded

All girls should start at 10 to 12 years old. Grandmother at 24.

Falcon Punches are free.

user, I don't think you realize like 90% of the hispanics that come to the US are the poorest groups in their nations (with the exception of Cubans). Poor people of any background fuck like rabbits and generally make stupider decisions. Educated people from those countries are more like regular Americans than the latinos we get here. Also the ones born here may act like they're a different culture but they're nothing like people who actually grew up in Latin America

Because that's normal.
What's not normal is thinking you can wait til you're 35.

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u3.jpg (750x1000, 70K)

tru

if a Mexican girl can crawl sh is in the right position.

Fellow spic here. Young Mexican females are just stupid enough to get some protection, so instead they go and fuck someone who will disappear once they're preggo.

As someone said, our culture is pretty stupid when it comes about these situations.

I wanna fuck a Spic

Catholic + poor = lots of kids

Best age to have have kids imo. Get that shit out of the way now if you do plan to have kids so you aren't taking care of them when you're old. Work now, play later mentality. Mexicans have the support of the parents anyways. They love big families.

Attached: 1545246709287.jpg (480x640, 91K)

A seat, Shitting down your throat, little fagot bitch.

it is sold in the cleaning supply isle. Spick and span. Every time I see my wife cleaning the floor I give he some in the ass. at least the spic in the right position.

wow want to fuck cute beaner girl now do they like white guys? Also more if you have any

mexicants arent smart, neither are nignogs, thats why most of them live like shit and bring society down wherever they go. Same thing with sand niggers. Darker colored people are the reason this world is shit.

Me wife is mexican. She waited till 30 to decide to force me to creampie and make our son

Attached: bb5.jpg (400x300, 40K)

Build the wall

I don't have any more unfortunately. A lot of people say it varies by location if Mexican girls like white guys. I live in one of the top 5 biggest cities in the United States and it has a large variety of race and ethnicities. I see mexican girls with whites, blacks, asians, and hispanics. Now that I mentioned it, I never see them with indians or muslims.

Yeah that shit sucks especially when I meet a young QT Mexican girl at work or as a client and bitch has a kid or two, like really bitch, WTF

more!

It depends. If they're immigrants they'll most likely be indifferent to race. The notion that they're a separate ethnic group doesn't exist in latin america. If they're American they'll be more tribalistic. Though I've still managed to date a couple of them.

Damn. I'd fuck your wife

Vete a la verga Juan

Because they're fucking stupid, duh

20?
Have you been to the Midwest? We don’t even have Mexicans here and all our girls are married by 17 or 18 and starting families immediately. If you haven’t knocked up a teenager by the time you’re 20, you might as well go off to college bc he only single cunts left are there, not here. Catholic culture rules here: “family values” (no birth control, no higher education, + bonus militant ideology).

Attached: bb11.jpg (400x1066, 74K)

Attached: bb12.jpg (400x285, 33K)

hot! keep posting!

Oof, that's a "cute" 30 y.o. Mexican. Yeah, I want off this ride pancho

Damn she's a qt. I really like that Mediterranean type of look

Attached: bb4.jpg (400x533, 57K)

Attached: bb22.jpg (400x319, 57K)

Mother fucker that's a mother fucking trannie faggot

Attached: bb8.jpg (400x533, 56K)

Attached: 15.jpg (400x440, 44K)

Build it yourself faggot , what u cant? Why? Cause your to busy fucking your dog huh

Attached: bb29.jpg (400x533, 90K)

Attached: 20190820_161249-400x533(1).jpg (110x334, 8K)

Attached: 20190818_161633-400x533(1).jpg (170x457, 17K)

Because single moms get bennies and people whose income is "over the table" get to pay for them. Look into it. They play the game. Almost every Mexican "family" the parent's don't declare themselves as married in US. Mom and kids use a different address so she gets the "single mom" benefits

Attached: 20190818_161851-400x533(1).jpg (224x470, 23K)

so sexy any feet shots?

Attached: 20190818_162449(1)-400x625.jpg (400x625, 56K)

Attached: 20190615_115451-400x533.jpg (400x533, 43K)

Attached: LG_GPS_20160413_184320.jpg (2560x1440, 739K)

How the fuck can this be better than having dual income? God damn I'm pissed off

She's gonna age terribly.

Attached: 20170510_182833-1-439x574.jpg (439x574, 45K)

We all get ugly eventually.

Attached: wavetodave.gif (290x482, 1.39M)

She still probably works as well. But since its a low end job she gets extra because she has to care for those 7 kids by "herself". Also, a lot of Mexicans do work on cash basis so its not reported. Ever see a Mexican hire someone who isn't another Mexican? None of that work they do for each other gets reported. Whites could do this too but we're too busy screwing each other.

lmao wagecuck

Yeah , but it's still not better than having a dual income household.

Im more pissed off that she ruined her life for a few hundred dollars a month. I would have worked my ass off supporting us

True. But, it's going to happen to her sooner. Not hating btw, just going off the pictures you're posting.

plus, they love kids. they're like, "well, i was gonna have them anyway, might as well start now"

Nah she ain't. The idea that latinas age badly is a myth. Indians age badly, and this woman looks predominantly european. Especially because they're so short and putting on any weight absolutely ruins their figure. Also, I once dated a colombian girl who I thought looked good enough, but eventually she got ugly in her early 20s. In my experience if they still look good in their 30s they're good for life

Yeah people said the same shite ten years ago when she took this one

Attached: SugarTits (131)-400x414.jpg (400x414, 40K)

yeah im gunna need more, any barefeet?

The Natural way Amazingly suprizes pipo

Attached: 20170109_184731-480x853.jpg (480x853, 67K)

Attached: SugarTits (120)-400x408.jpg (400x408, 33K)

I actually think your wife is pretty hot, user. I hope you have a great life together and I hope you keep hitting that ass hard until she's an abuelita. Have fun!

Attached: SugarTits (108)-400x300.jpg (400x300, 26K)

those legs and feet she is absolutely stunning

sorry i don't speak italian

>Americanized

I'm not sure what is worse that you dont know that Mexico is in central America or that the country I'm assuming your talking about is called the United states of America or perhaps Canada.

Either way yousa fool

>thinks America is a continent
Well whatever. Typical uneducated spic.
>thinks Mexico is in central america
Lmfaaooo you fucking imbecile. Google a map and locate north america, ya tard.

Attached: SugarTits (56)-400x585.jpg (400x585, 34K)

Attached: SugarTits (115)-400x219.jpg (400x219, 20K)

20? The one I knocked up is 14

Personally, I like hitting on an 18 year old to find out she already has at least a kid or two. That tells me she’s open to starting early.

That's right! If you're having kids at any age younger than 45 you're a pedo and a sicko!! Sincerely the jews
>ps the kids are only for us

Attached: pedojew.jpg (313x470, 24K)

Mexicompany

I don't know if it's just a coincidence, but this is timely. Scarlett Johansson just defended that pedo.

>do they like white guys?
Yes, they do
>t. former El Paso, Tx. resident

50 years ago it was common for Anglo kids to marry ay 17. Now they are heading for 40.
After 40 a man's sperm quality has dropped off. Birth defects start to mount up.
They say that if a Mexican girl is still a virgin at 14 then either she's as ugly as sin or her father is the best shot in the state.

Attached: Sugartits 2K17 (18)-333x1061.jpg (333x1061, 53K)

Attached: Sugartits 2K17 (16)-358x917.jpg (358x917, 47K)

Idk dude. Cant really generalize like that. My Mexican wife is 34 and never had kids. Every white girl I grew up with had four before they hit 21

Because they are usually easy and looking for a white dick to get a lifetime payday out of

Run miguel it's the migra!!

Got any more?
Can i get her name also, for the folder

Attached: 1566116442687m.jpg (610x1024, 69K)

poor underdeveloped countries are less cucked by the (((system))) because lack of shekels

I fucked a Mexican girl at school right before she had to move back to mexico. I nutted in her twice so I might have kids down south

damn how long ago was that?

Latinos are a high contrast culture feminines and masculines are embedded more in the language. And linguistics has an effect on culture. Latinos focus more on fam and baby making is part of this

Trump will deport them

So Latinas are the best wives?

>ITT you’re still a flaming faggot who gets shunned by family members for never shutting the fuck up about politics.

Attached: 7D9D0565-E302-4C2A-8D07-0423E61E5EA9.png (208x198, 10K)

Oh Bitch please whites do it to, where do you think this dumb future cunts gets it from ? AMERICAN CULTURE

Wouldn't it suck to be a /pol/tard, and be that obsessed with something? Not a day goes by I don't thank my lucky stars I'm not like that

I usually keep my political views and sexual fantasies to myself at family gatherings, that's why I come on here