Im mad addicted to weed!

im mad addicted to weed!
any tips on slowing down my use?
i've been smoking for 4 years and i haven't went 3 months without smoking since i started

Attached: me.png (569x590, 231K)

how much u smokin a day?

I've been smoking my entire life. What's the problem? Are you not able to concentrate when you need to? Do you smoke it throughout the day? You're only supposed to get high at night when all your shit is done. Everyone knows that

like a gram on a good day and 2.5 on a bad one!

yeah i've gotten really used to smoking when i wake up, i really need to start smoking in the evenings.

oh so ur just a fag

No man. It's more than that. The rule is you can't smoke unless you have everything done. I'll responsibilities have to be completely accounted for

you can't get addicted to weed

No man. It's more than that. The rule is you can't smoke unless you have everything done. All responsibilities have to be completely accounted for

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 69K)

Just stop buying it. If you have it in your house the temptation will always be there. I was like you too. I wanted to stop but couldn’t because I had no self control but then I couldn’t afford it anymore and just stopped cold turkey

lmao you’ve never had a blunt in your life have you cause that’s not how weed works

Blunt? Nigga I'm in Colorado and I have been dabbing concentrates since before you were born

how am i a fag? i take bong hits so im high almost every hour of the day, if i was smoking joints it wouldn't be as big a deal
yes you can, my palms sweat and i cant stop thinking about it, so it's technically physical and mental addition at this point

thanks bro i'll def start applying that

Weakling

you can get addicted to anything, you fucking mung

Palms sweaty mom's spaghetti

Attached: stoner1.gif (519x398, 84K)

Colorado is a fag

Oh cause that aint shit, and that's why ur a fag. I smoke an eigth or more a day and rip at least 2 high concentrated dabs

how so?

Brooooo I smoke so much weed. Look at me smoking weeeeed bro

wow i wish i was as cool as you lmao im trying to quit so why would i smoke any more then what i currently do?

give it up cold turkey and cutoff your access to it.
be a fucking man user.

just dont smoke if you dont want to. you always have a choice

You're a fag, I've been smoking heavy for like 20 years and run out every so often. You are gay, take a sleeping pill at night for a couple days

weed is nonaddictive
the problem is you like getting high
if you want the change then you stop smoking

OP here you guys all have good points but i'm looking for tips to make quitting/lowering dosages easier/less stressful any thoughts or ideas?

this
>i smoke when im done with everything at the end of the day

>it's so fucking true

Attached: 1567594173420.png (800x600, 207K)

hahah kek

Dude it's not about reducing your intake. It's about making sure you have everything done before you start getting high as fuck. You literally can't get high if you have shit to do. That's just the rule

Wow you're a real baddass /s

again, be a man and quite outright.
i was addicted to hash and dabs for years but i threw it all away and forced myself to never look back. good luck with whatever you decide to do user.

you need to understand i just graduated highschool and im taking a gap year and i work with my dad as a laborer so other then that the only thing i feel like i need to get done during the day is like eat or walk the dog, how do i start to not feel the need to smoke so many times during the day, thanks

thanks user :)

Attached: bblsd.jpg (640x625, 36K)

Feel the need? You're not smoking for recreation you're smoking for medicinal reasons. Medicinal reasons that other people can put up with when they're sober. That's the real problem. We'd is only something to be enjoyed once all the shit you have to do is done. If you have to use it during your daily life there's a bigger problem

distract yourself, take walks, try to fill your day with tasks then you won't have as much time to think about pot! hope i helped

fuck bro you right

it feels like i don't, i'm depressed i think i should've mentioned that in the thread

Best of luck. Believe in your own resolution

this
>make a to do list if u have to user do what it fuckin takes

thanks user

now where's the one on opiates?
go outside. get out of your routine and break the conditioning you've allowed yourself to be placed in.

thanks man i know it's a piece of advice for you but to me it's so much more