What do you niggers do when shit gets life changingly fucked up? How do you cope...

What do you niggers do when shit gets life changingly fucked up? How do you cope? About to get a divorce and it's so sudden, but I won't be a cuck and stay with a cheating whore. Just kinda lost now that the initial white hot rage is fading and I'm seeing the gravity of the situation.

Attached: 1567248979035.jpg (680x810, 46K)

drugs and hookers/tinder sluts

this site

Currently unable to do any of them, I'm deployed at the moment.

It's funny that I actually find so much support here of all places.

Bump

Time is a great healer plus find a better lover too.

which kind of support?

If you're still around in 30 years it all fades away. Most times I can't recall what my ex looked like. Time erases everything.

yeah

My suggestion for right now would be to spend all your time working to get all tour shit in order and cover your ass in this divorce so you dont end up losing all your stuff or end up having to fork over a large chunk of your income for the rest of your life.

Spend time with friends that can help you with that shit.

Just the people that will put aside there Yea Forums behavior and talk to each other occasionally.

I hope so man, because I can't imagine living feeling like this for the rest of my life.

I'll take your word for it

Lol kys faggot, that kind of shit is going to leave a good scar.

Luckily she's in the army as well and she knows if she tries any vindictive shit that I'll just go to get command and end get career.

I appreciate it man

Ull be ok it took me 4 months. A year down the line she's still single and I'm having the time of my life with a better woman all round.

Ill let you know it doesnt get better. Dont expect it to or youll be disappointed. You just grow stronger so it doesnt bother you as much along with other things too.

I don't think I'll ever marry again, but I'm glad to know that it's only temporary pain.

Cry a lot, drink a lot, beg your friends to spend time with you. You are weak, take all the help you can get.

That's kind of what I'm scared of

OP if I made it through impregnating the only woman I've ever loved only to have her kill it with heroin and such and leave me for the streets than u gon be good too

I've never been very emotional, but I'll definitely get some drinking done when I'm stateside again. I'm frustrated that there aren't many outlets out here.

Damn dude that's fuckin rough

Bump

user i feel you. I really want to off myself, i just got a house with a girl and now shits been weird and she isnt the same. I hope its just a rash feeling and ill be better when i wake up.

Have you consulted an attorney yet?

I had a feeling too and I was right. I'm not saying it's happening, but be weary man. I think people are more perceptive than you might believe.

No I haven't. This all happened last night and we're both currently deployed which makes everything exponentially more difficult.

Pepe might help a little.

Check with your legal services aid asap.

What advantage would that give? I'm genuinely curious.

They attorney will advise how to protect shared assets like money in joint bank accounts (protip: don't just try to remove it all). Some things are time sensitive so the sooner the better.

Grow up.

I'll look into that then