Me and my children are going to be evicted from our house on September 23rd if I don't manage to pay back the remainder...

Me and my children are going to be evicted from our house on September 23rd if I don't manage to pay back the remainder of my mortgage (55.000€) until next Tuesday. I don't believe in God but I have no other idea what to do but to pray. Wish me luck you glorious faggots.

Attached: 1F7458AF-527D-46AC-8822-8EA820CA7854.jpg (321x357, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dont. fucking. have. kids. until. your. in. the. top. 10 %. you. goddamn. horny. faggot.

now burn the house down with you and them lil fags in it

I wont wish you luck. You shouldn't have gotten kids if you can't afford it, Ahmed. Go back to your shitty third world country, we're full.

>Uncertain financial conditions
>LET'S HAVE KIDS!
Seriously, I already have a hard time feeling for families I see in fucking charity ads, You're already poor as shit, Why the fuck did you have kids when that'll only make things harder

Go driving for those signs that say people will take over your mortgage payments. There's ZERO reason to have your house stolen if you're smart about it

>pray

also you're mildly retarded to belive in such lies but according to your beliefs the above mentioned lil fags lived in a completely euphoric state with wings and shit and you selfish bastard decided you had to rip them from that state so you have tax breaks/have a common problem with your sex slave so you must stick together/ are just so retarded to want to have company or think that you can do anything good for them with your current economic state

what an absolute cunt you are

GET OFF Yea Forums AND GO MAKE SOME MONEY
FUCKING DO SOMETHING
YOUR CHILDREN ARE DEPENDING ON YOU
WTF?????????
TAKE RESPONSIBILITY
FACE THE CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR ACTIONS
Also did your spouse die? That's rough, BUT IT'S NOT AN EXCUSE! WTF? GO FEED AND HOUSE YOUR BABIES AND LOVE AND SUPPORT THEM

IF THEY GROW UP WITH MAJOR MENTAL PROBLEMS BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T LOVE THEM ENOUGH AND AREN'T HELPFUL OR ***GOD FORBID*** ARE HARMFUL TO SOCIETY, THEN IT IS ---OUR PROBLEM--- SO LIKE CAN U PLEASE

Help your babies

you can't afford 55 euros?

I'm 70 years of age. I was financially set way before I had any children. There were things that went wrong and I have taken responsibility for those. I already managed to pay back roughly 2.4 million € over the course of the past five years. That's the thing. The bank will evict me for not being able to pay 55k, even though I have already payed back more than 95%.

if he's this retarded they gonna be/are a problem for us anyways mate

intellectual disablilites and low iq pass on to lower generations

now i only fucking hope they're boys so they can pillage that poor country and ruin some more lives by doing exactly the same thing this retard did

the bullet is what they deserve
or not since they've already had a negative impact on the economy or will have so a rope would be more practical so you can hang em all with the same rope

Sell the property and down size...

>I was financially set way before I had any children
>Still in debt for a place to live
Shut the fuck up

millionaire on Yea Forums

satire faggot

Suck dick for 20 a pop. That's only 144 dicks a day. I have faith in you OP

oh my god Grandpa that's SO SAD...
I wish I could help you, but I don't know you and I've got my own home to worry about... I'm so sorry...
My thoughts and my prayers are with you, I send you my love and wish you good luck...

you see you didn't provide context in your first post

why are you here mate
did you really expect anything positive or useful from this site with that minimal story

just leave this place and dont look back
if you're really 70, and seem to have lived a positive life for us you might find your luck on a crowdfunding site

anyways gl and how tf are your kids not at least 18+? somethings not adding up

YES this, tell people your story and anyone who has a little extra to give WILL HELP YOU omg please let this work, that's so unfair!!! Those greedy bastards!!! THEY HAVE NO SOULS

another advice:
if you've got a little bit of money still left you might want to look into moving to the balkan or someplace cheap for your kids to live and you can surely get money if you've managed to already rack up 2 mil at some point

not being from the region myself, i find the place fascinating and the people are cool too to a degree
just gotta learn a language and buy a nice place for like 10k € its cheap yo

also if you're not larping and your kids really are under 18 and are not stupid like i assumed from your first post the schools there are really hard but really good compared to the west

really strong in the scientific areas

surrounded by balkanians while living in the local 10% surely beats being homeless in a western country

how old is OP? Also, if OP has a ton of equity on the house, perhaps he can get another loan on the remaining balance? If the mortgage is majority paid off, then a home equity line of credit should be possible.

boomer

Look man, im 70 now. I have lived in this house for the past 33 years. I have the premonition that I wont survive moving out of here. The last 15 years have been tough. Tougher than what I could ever describe using words. This house and my family is literally all that I have left on this world. I have no problem working my ass off every day still at my age. But I have to see a light at the end of the tunnel. And that light is slowly fading with every day that passes.

youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU

Attached: tenor.gif (220x188, 20K)

My oldest son is 21. My daughter is 13. My youngest son is 8.

Il post my story now.

I cant get loans because im insolvent.

best thing u can do is get life insurance and die in an accident
>your kids will enjoy the free house

>why are you here mate
>did you really expect anything positive or useful from this site with that minimal story

No. I just need to fucking vent. Living with the sword of damocles constantly hovering over your head for years on end is stressful.

you could have rented a room to a student or a horny lady

here for the reddit video

THERE COMES A TIME
WHEN YOU FACE THE TOUGHEST OF FIGHTS
SEARCHING FOR A SIGN
LOST IN THE DARKEST OF NIGHTS
THE WIND BLOWS SO COLD
STANDING ALONE
BEFORE THE BATTLE'S BEGUN
BUT DEEP IN YOUR SOUL
THE FUTURE UNFOLDS
AS BRIGHT AS THE RAYS OF THE SUN

YOU'VE GOT TO BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF LOVE

this is honestly so inappropriate

LOL try harder ~~faggot~~

I was born in 1949 in Vienna, moved to germany with my parents when I had 7 years. Throughout my adulthood I have always been financially independent. I was lucky enough to become really, really rich. By the year 2001 I had a net worth of over 70 million €. Life never gave me lemons. Everything seemed easy and my life was always careless. I Basically felt like I was invincible. I felt like nothing bad could ever happen to me because - as a matter of fact - there had never been anything bad that happened to me.

cont.

RAISING EMOTION
THERE'S A LIGHT THAT FLOWS FROM THE HEART
IT'S A CHAIN REACTION
AND NOTHING WILL KEEP US APART
STAND BY MY SIDE
THERE'S NOTHING TO HIDE
TOGETHER, WE'LL FIGHT TO THE END
TAKE HOLD OF MY HAND
AND YOU'LL UNDERSTAND
WHAT IT TRULY MEANS TO BE FRIENDS

You really suck at math

Because of that I didnt act right (Actually I didnt act at all, I didnt even take seriously what was happening because I thought nothing bad would and could ever happen to me.) when things started to go wrong in 2005. I dont really want to go into detail about what happend but it caused me to lose all of my wealth.

All of this could have been prevented if I would just have taken action a little earlier.

cont.

I calculated 2750 penes.

I was sent into insolvency but I did manage to save my house (even though it was now mortgaged).

Throughout the years I have realized that life can actually be fucking hard, cold and brutal and I have worked my fucking ass off to pay back my mortgage. As I already said I have payed off everything but 55k€. Through negotiation with the bank I was able to move the deadline many times but this time it is final. There is a slight chance I can get the remaining 55k in time but im fucking scared that I wont be able to do it.

You are a solid pretentious faggot.

Kill yourself, let the children to the wild world.

easy come easy go. kys faggot
sage
sage
sage