Have you ever dated that was obviously too young for you but you stayed with her because she has everything you've been...

Have you ever dated that was obviously too young for you but you stayed with her because she has everything you've been looking for in a woman?

Attached: gf (2).jpg (852x1136, 172K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mRmttE2amtc
image-aws-us-west-2.vsco.co/52cf2e/18901100/5b77966869a8b007754cd12c/vsco5b77966a7102e.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yea I was 25 she was 16(UK) but she was basically the one in my opinion

more of her

I'm 18 and she's 16 and we both like eachother a lot. She's not a slag, looks like she's 18 and she's honestly the most genuine person ever. She wants to date but we would have to either risk it, or wait two years.

what happend?

Where the fuck do you live ? 16 is over the AoC in most countries isnt it? Its 14 where i am.

I became an arse hole to her, bad week at work and was looking for a argument, said stupid things and she ended it and I was to stubborn to go and apologise

I was 27, she was 19. She was a server and I was a cook. Dated for 4 years. Was great to have a horny young chick again. Now I'm in my 30s and chicks are horny just not as explorative.

what teh fak dood

No because I'm not a pedophile.

Only for sex
Too immature for an actual relationship

What's it like to date someone much younger than you?

No it's because teens don't like faggots like you

Nice trips, user. I actually did. When iet my wife, she was 19, and I was 26. She thought I might be too old for her, and I thought she may be too young for me, but we actually work really well together. At the risk of sounding like a fag, she completes me. The best support a man could ask for. The weird part was she was a total virgin. Only kissed a guy(strict dad) and mainly did online dating, and I was a party animal... now I'm just a guy, getting by in life with someone who actually cares about him.

Not that bad, you do notice the immaturity every so often but it was allright, she was definatlly up for being more experimental than girls closet to my age

What are you looking for in a relationship that they're unable to provide due to immaturity?

>being more experimental

Explain this?

You wouldn't believe how many times I've turned down horny teen girls. I'm just not into their immaturity and don't want to take advantage of my easy manipulation over them. It's not a challenge and it's a harmful dynamic, one sided relationship benefiting mostly me and I'm a decent moral person.

I was early 30’s and she was mid 20’s. Great sex but that’s about it, we were definitely not on the same page with everything else.

Conversation? Shared interests? What do you do the other 23 hours of the day you ain't fuckin?

like being a kid again, its hard to explain you just feel euphoric.

Why would you be around lots of horny teen girls?

Satan has spoken. Devil trips don't lie

>risk of sounding like a fag
Fag! Had to.

Attached: bunghole.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Well, close to 20 of that is sleep, chores, work, and transportation to/from work. She only needs to hold her own for about 3 hours while you're not fucking. What sort of mature interests and conversation topics do you enjoy?

I never said i am always around a lot of horny teen girls, but i've been approached by many of them.

My son's mom just turned 18, I was turning 29.

>she was mid 20’s
thats off topic, a mid 20 girl is a grown ass woman, there is hardly any difference in maturity between a mid 20 and a 40, also there is no social stigma, nobody will look at you weirdly for dating a thot in her 20s, you don't have to hide.

Attached: land of the free.webm (480x608, 1.8M)

That was three years ago.

Where?

might wanna check your local laws, sounds like you two are in the Goldilocks zone

You just revealed your immaturity and naivety. I bet you're in your 20s or below.

What's it like to be a daddy for teenage girls?

Is the age of consent 18 there? It would be completely legal to fuck her where I live.

Do you actually believe what you type or?

im going to be 50 very soon.
and i don't date girls usually over half my age
current one is 22 yo

and damn if i don't give a fuck what society says.

I go to pound town on that pussy and she can't get enough.

Done the marriage thing. That sucks.
same pussy forever. Forgetaboutit.

No such thing. Pic related.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-04 at 6.34.32 AM.png (454x371, 178K)

You sound like desperate pedophile, this conversation is over.

Oh god, is that really your fantasy?

What do you mean? I'm assuming you don't get out much and aren't really attractive to anyone for you to not understand.

Seriousness

Damn dude. I'm 33, and I'm not sure if I'd be comfortable dating a 22 year old. Do you run into any problems with that? Like when you're out together, do people assume you're her dad?

YES!! I'm 30 and I'm currently dating 22-26 year olds. Before I turned 26, I was dating 30+ year olds and now that I'm older, I'm dating 30 and under. It's amazing. The youngest I've ever had was 18 years old (two weeks after she had a birthday - it was absolutely amazing. And I have a feeling they are going to stay the same age as I get older. Hope to be you in 20 years, user! You are absolutely my hero. Seems like you're getting more ass than a toilet seat!

>Damn dude. I'm 33, and I'm not sure if I'd be comfortable dating a 22 year old

Why not?

>troll confirmed
Nice try pal. But too obvious

>You wouldn't believe how many times I've turned down horny teen girls

Attached: 1559352030380.jpg (1004x919, 197K)

No I just don’t believe you.

>YES!! I'm 30 and I'm currently dating 22-26 year olds

Any advice?

Why would you take her out user? For me, it's all about just fucking but I'm not the 50 year old so he may do thinks differently. Any of the young chicks that I see I usually just casually fuck at home. That's really all I care about. lol

I forget that this place is filled with incel virgin pedophiles who dream about having sex with 2d loli cartoons. Us normals experience things like this quite often.

Yes user!! 30 year old user here. Look up Tom Leykis and listen to his old shows. I've been listening to him since like 8th grade. Also read up on The Red Pill, either on redddit or the manual that was written on it by googling it. So helpful. From there, just enjoy life! I've got a magazine article that is so helpful. I'll post here in a second. Give me a minute!

Just too much of a difference in relevant life experiences. I was talking to one not too long ago, and she was bringing up stories from high school like it was yesterday. That sort of thing is ancient history for me.

Yes

Attached: 7A4808EC-AA3A-4FAF-93DB-F7E3F05E7900.jpg (1080x1080, 156K)

Pedophiles are only prepubescent.

Was 23, she was 17.

Was real worried about her being immature, turned out I was right. Wanted to go out and fuck other dudes, couldn't commit. I wanted to get married and have kids, she wanted nothing to do with it.

Ended up breaking it off, she was definitely the hottest girl I dated, hurt for awhile. Took a year to just chill and not date, met a girl after that time, been together 2.5yrs and getting married next year.

nope, one good thing about dating black girls. You never have to meet the father 8)

*white, but i date whatever is hot, and under 25.

just keep yourself in shape
Number one boner killer for young girls is a guy who's outta shape.
You can be one of two things. rail fucking skinny. Or muscular. Your choice. But pick one, and you can fuck girls half your age easily.

I get more pussy now then when i did in my 30's. My 20's were good (fucked highschool girls which are the easiest on the planet) my 30's sucked, cause i was actually going to my age orientated places. Girls want a guy who has stuff.
mid to late 30's married, 10 years later divorced.
I get more pussy and especially 20 something pussy now. Than i did in any time of my life.

I LOVE the sexual revolution these whores have thrust upon themselves.
If i am not balls deep by the first or second date. Time to move on.

I was 24, she was 19 and my first everything, I was definitely nowhere near her first. After an e-lationship where she was the definition of BPD and ecstasy we moved in together for a year and she managed to grind all my affection, endurance and will to continue down to nubs until I told her I want her out and gone. She agreed and pretended I didn't exist for 2 days while arranging her ride home and then figured out I'm worth trying for. We had a few pleasant weeks and then she started sliding the same dick back up my ass, bit by bit, and then it was go and stay go. Despite her having been an entitled self centered hole in the pocket we still clicked on a lot of one in a million levels and I still wonder if I made a mistake not wasting a few more years of my life to see if it really would get as good as it seemed it could.

Attached: 1513335357001.png (634x514, 130K)

Attached: Hustler Leykis 2005 June (1 of 5).jpg (2550x3300, 1.58M)

i was 21 she was 14, we met at a church picnic. started talkin for a few days, funny thing was she thought i was younger and i thught she was older wen we found out each other ages. we both decided we liked each other still and kept seeing each other. our parents wer ok with it as long as rules wer set, i cod only see her at her family home for a few months. eventually we wer able to date only in the day time, then at night. we dated for yrs and eventually got married when she was 19. we lasted a year lol, marriage is far diff than bf gf, i think about her all the time and miss her but i know she is doin well and am glad.

Attached: 1546747037540.jpg (699x898, 493K)

Where do you meet all these girls?

Where the shit do you find dates?

What would you do if you were the guy?

youtube.com/watch?v=mRmttE2amtc

Attached: 1563943914964.jpg (960x1280, 234K)

>If i am not balls deep by the first or second date. Time to move on.

30 year old user here posting the magazine articles. Just wanted to say this guy knows exactly what's up. I sometimes allow a 3rd date but if we're not fucking by then, we done son!! Time to move on.

Attached: Hustler Leykis 2005 June (2 of 5).jpg (2550x3300, 1.53M)

Stop trying

Page 3 of 5

Attached: Hustler Leykis 2005 June (3 of 5).jpg (2550x3300, 1.89M)

Never stick your dick in crazy, especially not BPD crazy

Page 4 of 5. Read it and save it.

Attached: Hustler Leykis 2005 June (4 of 5).jpg (2550x3300, 1.71M)

Attached: 3af.png (565x609, 308K)

id go for it anyways

What are you talking about? BPD crazy is the best crazy. Their sex is amazing. Just go to her place so you can control when to leave...and never let her know where you live. No problems.

Page 5 of 5 attached. You all are hooked up! Read it. And no more excuses!! ;)

Attached: Hustler Leykis 2005 June (5 of 5).jpg (2550x3300, 1.83M)

Fair enough , as long as you don't actually date BPD chicks

thx

>obviously too young for you
>because she has everything you've been looking for in a woman?

been to young IS everything I looking for..

My nephews gf was it for me
Too bad he hung himself over it and i got blamed for his death at the funeral and exiled from the family.
Were still together though and gonna be getting married in may.
Love of my life.

Agreed.

everywhere. Dude. HIT ON EVERYTHING.

say stupid shit, first thing that pops in your head. If she smiles, go immediately for the kill get number.
I love those shoes, do they come in my size?
stupid shit like that.
hahaha.
i do that all the time.
everywhere. I am 24/7 ABC. (always be closing)

Does not matter where, when whatever.
I do not look at women as equals. They are my fuck puppets.
So if your hot, i hit on you. No matter what
worst case senario. they don't give you a number, who fucking cares
You know, the same woman, in two different "moods' one time she will give you a number, you could be wearing the exact same clothes and same come on, and she will flatly refuse you> women are emotional as fuck.

So always hit on them. Are you nervous around sub humans. Women are sub human.
that's how i am able to confidently approach them. Because really, im above you, your beneath me. that confidence even if it's fake, helps.

remember ABC.

and as you keep ABCing, you will get better, figure out funny things to say, use what works, forget about what doesn.t

NO WOMAN is going to come up to you.
So go up to them. Fuck it. If she turns you down, who cares. Did it cost you anything? NOPE.

that's because a woman already knows if she's going to fuck you are not

Here is a small dating hint

When your out with her, pay attention how many times she touches you.
if she touches you 3 times. even if it's her playing around ect.
Your hand on the table and she hits it on purpose, that kinda shit. at that moment she's DTF.
now, don't get rapey, but keep whatever it is your doing up. And you should get some ass out of it.

Wait, you stole your nephew's gf? That's pretty brutal man. Hope she's worth it.

Wow dude. Congrats on the sex I guess, but I couldn't think that way about women. Do you feel that way about your mom? Your sister?

Are you retarded?
Stop giving retarded advice that doesnt work faggot.

Attached: hankwtf_.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Yes all i am looking for in a women
Ignorant, immature, under developed, socialy retarded.
Thats why i date women 25 or older.
And fuck younger

I think she is
Best part is we dont have to go to my family gatherings or hers because
A my nephew an heroed and my family hates us for it
And B she was too young when we first hooked up ao her family didnt want us to be ever
Best sex i ever had though she gets super wet for me.
Were moving out of state after the wedding and getting a house so i can open my terrainium business

>we lasted a year lol, marriage is far diff than bf gf,
what happend?

Actually yeah haha
I was 21 she was 17 senior year.
She was everything I want in a girl, we had everything in common and shared the same opinions on a scary amount of things but she was also very toxic and not good for me even though I tried my best to be good for her. Bottom line was she needed more time to learn and grow before she could handle a serious relationship and when I became too invested in trying to make her better because she was addicted to pills, things broke off. I still wonder from time to time how she's doing but I don't really miss the relationship. I was a mess during that time too, just in a different way than her so I knew from the beginning it wasn't going to work and would break my heart and I was right.

She went off the deep end when she broke up with me and did everything she could to hurt me and push me away so I don't really have much sympathy for her and her situation anymore

all women are whores....except your mother.

just sayin.

and dude, read "the game" by neil strauss.

if you read that entire thing and follow that advice, even the nerdiest of Yea Forums ops can get laid.

I know what im talking about.

Gee. almost 50 fucking 20 somethings, but i have no idea what im talking about according to you. LOL

here is a pic of a girl i will be fucking sunday. Sorry no body shot, yet.

but go ahead op, think whatever it is you like.

anything that's smart is gonna go pirate bay and look for "the game" by neil strauss.

Attached: pres.jpg (640x640, 55K)

Self promoting faggot
Fuck your book its bullshit

not gonna lie, this is an uber dick move, there are billions of thots out there, which steal one?

If I were trying, I'd have a fake pedophile love story for ya. You're just mad because no one wants to have sex with you at all.

>Here is a small dating hint
>When your out with her, pay attention how many times she touches you.
>if she touches you 3 times. even if it's her playing around ect.
>Your hand on the table and she hits it on purpose, that kinda shit. at that moment she's DTF.
>now, don't get rapey, but keep whatever it is your doing up. And you should get some ass out of it.

Endorsing this also. This man knows what the fuck is up!!! For every 50 incels, there's one user like this who really knows how to enjoy life. Keep on trucking.

user - do you have a vasectomy? 30 year old user here and I do. Got it when I was 24 after a chick stole my condom that I had poured tabasco sauce in!!! lol.

>Pic related

Attached: 15588597.jpg (400x400, 104K)

It just happened dude
Plus my nephew was a little asshole to me so it wasnt like on a scumbag level i hated the fuck from the get go maybe if he was a better person to me and her he wouldnt have lost her

Attached: IMG_0726.jpg (400x400, 57K)

angry incel is angry

It' s not my book, fag.

but it's a book that helped me, figure women out.

Do what you like, i seriously don't give a fuck.
enjoy your day.

Yeah because shy girls like to touch you....
Fucking idiot.

Sometimes you see a ho and you think to yourself "I want me one like that" but then you see that one special ho and you think "I want me THAT one" and it's kind of if in a procedurally generated video game a party member gets a piece of gear with literally all the stats and just the right looks that you want, and they don't value it as much as you do, and the two of you don't value each other, so you do what you gotta to get what you want.

Attached: 100% jelly.png (422x410, 12K)

Where the fuck do boomers find girls?
I'm 27 and 18 year olds just seem so alien. Only seen like 3 movies their whole lives, don't understand any references or quotes. Their only interest is looking at their phones.

They do when they have a few drinks or smoke some weed. Be gone from here, incel! Return to the depths of redd-it and get rekt!

This babe

Attached: 69A1E293-EB72-416B-8441-A66CB4163C99.jpg (960x960, 73K)

>im above you, your beneath me. that confidence even if it's fake, helps.

i can confirm this work, i used to have that feeling of superiority when i used to take roids, made me feel like super human, never had as much chick then i had back then.

more then douzen chick would hit on me everywhere i went, despite that i treated them with contempt.
i would watch them dead in the eyes to the point they would start to drop their spagetti all over the place.

women always date up, if you believe that you're vastly superior to her she will believe it too and want you even more. she'll do anything to have you.

Faggot know it all always telling people what to do

Why dont you fuck off with your gay little romance book
You fail at life

I was with one who had diverse tastes and was into everything up to and including to cutting edge post-ironic memes, didn't feel like there was an age gap at all most of the time. Just felt like she was a broken person who was too fond of other people's dick to actually be with me. Yea I still mad.

NO i am not fixed LOL

I use nowill morning after pill, and she's good for 2 days after that. You can blow load in her, like old faithful
Was fucking this one girl, decided to cum dump in. cause she was hot. But the morning after i realised some queues that this girl could possibly be a psycho bitch. So i have a few pills of nowill, (i know the fucking brand name is hilarious). and she was complaining in the morning of a sore stomach.
so i took a nowill, which is pink and told her it was a ant acid pill, she swallowed it. no questions.
I was like whewwww, now that's out of the way.....hows your stomach? (i never told her what it was)
she complained about her stomach an hour later, and i am like, well, that was s generic brand, here have a zantac.

hahaha i felt a bit guilty about tricking her into eating a morning after pill

but yup, that's what i do. If i blow load in her, i either trick em or ask them to take a morning after pill.

at 12 bucks a pill it's way worth it.

Tinder, grocery stores, on the street, start talkling to ALL women wherever. Just not little kiddos, obviously. But get comfortable talking to them.

you're dating a woman with a proven track record of being unreliable and disloyal.

good luck.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

30 year old user here with the vasectomy. I like your style, but may I recommend condoms and tabasco sauce? lol. Just cause kids are the most expensive STD known to man!

Attached: 136044002116.jpg (1650x1275, 627K)

do you really care what they have to say *fucking loud belly laugh.

hahahahahaahahahahahaha.

how i see all women.....walking pussys. that's it, that's all. I do not care about her.....

opinion, tastes, matters, issues, ....basicaly nothing.
except how to fuck that pussy.

I was married did that bullshit, won't be doing that again, so now, Im using women for what they want out of life. To be living flesh lights. Ya, you gotta bullshit them, and tell them whatever it is they wanna hear. But it's all bullshit, and they just don't want to be told it is.

So, you shut your mouth, agree and tell them what they want to hear. Use them for their pussys and when you grow tired of them, replace them.

>Need advice

Im 28. I have this 17 year old who i met on tinder, the proifile said she was 19, and I believed it for a month, untill she told me. The legal age is 15, so its not illegal. We were naked in bed last weekend, but didnt fuck. Not sure what to do. She really likes me, and we obv cant be together but maybe just fuck. Thoughts?

How should you ask a girl for nudes?

Attached: findom.jpg (592x610, 79K)

30 year old user here. Forget about "being together." If she presses the issue, tell her you're both so young, and you should just enjoy the time together. You love just being around here, awwww...how sweet. But really you just want the puss.

If she's naked in the bed with you, kiss her on the lips, work your way down her cheek, chin, then neck. Keep kissing slowly, planting wet gentle kisses. Find your way to her ear lobe and then keep kissing and sucking there. This will make her so wet. Slowly take your hands and gently start rubbing her pussy..in the heat of the moment, her hormones and emotions will be wild and she won't even remember she has any barriers up to not have sex with you. Ask anything else you want or if you need more details. Good luck, user!

>having a conversation with a woman
what for?
if you want a serious conversation go hang out with your friend.

Attached: 1561369979307.jpg (1492x2223, 688K)

This!

You don't. Don't ask for nudes. Just get her nudes. Once you've fucked her, then she'll likely just send them to you. But you can't get pictures inside of the palace before they let you in. The gift shop of pictures is inside, and you first need to get your ticket in. Does that make any sense?

> (OP)
>im going to be 50 very soon.
>and i don't date girls usually over half my age
>current one is 22 yo
>
>and damn if i don't give a fuck what society says.

44 year old here, banging 24 year old pussy and can relate.
Go ahead and keep wearing skinny jeans and being a soy sipping nu-male, so I can keep banging young sluts wanting men

She was only like that for me
They werent serious lile that to begin with
He was an obsessive little faggot it wouldve never work out in his favor

tell her how beautiful she is
and how you like her eyes

then show her a dick pic (if you got a nice one)

or after the flattery, you will know if it's working. Then just say "i would give anything to see that body"

don't say nudes.

see where that goes.

i have even told girls i wanna masterbate to them.
if you can get them to like you, even online through chat. They all have nudes.
and they will send them.

*high fives you

EXACTLY

Please do not send a dick pick before fucking her. I wouldn't. Fuck first and then you can send all the dick picks you want if she had a good time and wants to see you again...I promise. Otherwise, it's a dangerous game of russian roulette.

well it is, but you have to be willing to discard what you like
the one thing women hope you do is get fixated.
Men have this fucked up thing (me too) where we fixate on one woman. Women do not do this.

i read online a few years ago, someone giving his son advice and said "women are like buses, don't worry about missing that one. another one will come along"

it impacted me, and i realized my issue with women was i would get fixated on one, and put too much effort into one. HOPING it worked. And when it didn't it crushed me.

Now...fuck it. I like every woman equally. You are all just holes to me.

No one believes either of you.

yes

36 & 19

>or after the flattery, you will know if it's working. Then just say "i would give anything to see that body"

Anything else?

>Men have this fucked up thing (me too) where we fixate on one woman. Women do not do this.

Women kinda do get fixated on one man though, no? Like it's easier for men to date multiple women, but women can't as easily mentally be ok with dating multiple men. I've had women who do, and they are super casual, but most women just can't.

now if you're saying the overall obsession of fixating on one woman by men, where they want to lock shit down, I agree with that. Most men can't casually date around, they do get fixated. It's good to get a solid rotation, a bullpen going.

Funny, im literally the opposite of you, i have an impregnation fetish, i look forward to get them pregnant. obviously this requires some safty measures if i want to avoid having to pay child support for the next 20 year.

I i set up multiple dating app with fake names, a burner phone and chose only the women who are more likely to keep a kid if they get pregnant, girls between 18 and 20 and between 30 and 34 (they get hard to knok up above 34)

i make sure to give them a big fat cream pie and stay inside to push my cum up their cervix.

i even mat a 31 yo woman who admitted that she wanted to get pregnant, she was hot so i we fucked for over a month to make sure that she did get pregnant.
she looked like the girl in the pic.
i don't know the exact number of kids i have, but i would say at least half dozen.

Attached: 1567365796700.jpg (1280x960, 215K)

I'm 27 and have dated my gf since she was 16 and I was 22. She's now 21 and we're still together. I hate to sound like a poetic faggot, but you KNOW when you've truly found the one. She is the female version of me. We laugh at the same shit, love the same kinds of foods, we have deep conversations on occasion, but aside from all of the cheesy shit, the most important thing is we both trust each other with our lives man.
No locks on phones, no paranoia with "maybe she talks to other guys" etc. It's been legit smooth sailing this past few years and I honestly don't want anyone else ever. Sometimes going against what people find "normal" is ok. I think true pedophilia is when people PREY on kids and use them for their own personal pleasure/benefit.
Someones two people who were made for each other, just so happen to be a bit younger than the norm. Its a really slippery slope.

>too young for you
no such thing as long as she's legal

>We were naked in bed last weekend, but didnt fuck

why? and why can't you be with her if it legal?

Attached: 1322616211129.jpg (520x853, 169K)

Are you kidding...wow. 30 year old vasectomy user here. This is so scary. I know I don't want to reproduce so I'm good on that...but I'm so surprised that you have this fetish. It's interesting to hear about it! Thank you for sharing, user.

>tell her how beautiful she is
>and how you like her eyes
>then show her a dick pic

why does this crack me up

Attached: pepe kek.png (225x224, 9K)

I don't think he can't be with her. He knows it wont' go anywhere (not that it should anyway).

Just fuck em and enjoy life! What's more do you want than young hot chicks?

How to become a permanent laughing stock in one simple step

Attached: le hissing worm.jpg (126x114, 10K)

dick pics actually work. girls get horny too and love the dick even though they never admit it publicly.

Attached: 5LTPAIV.jpg (1072x685, 101K)

Attached: _avr5LR7.jpg (640x640, 94K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2012-08-14 at 9.06.45 PM.png (620x397, 331K)

was she virgin before you?

Attached: Screen Shot 2012-08-09 at 7.35.22 PM.png (977x625, 517K)

I'm 42 and I'm speaking from experience. Womans brains are fully developed at the age of 13. Most cultures have recognized that but only the West is still behind because if Christian propaganda.

This is what pedophiles actually believe.

I'm sure there are rapists, terrorists, and other people that might believe it. So what's your point? Are you saying exclusively pedos believe this? And what's your source? You've got some first hand experiencing believe thing or something?

That Mexican has a stache

Youngest ones you did? how old were you when you started and how old are you now? What's your best experience?

>808765618
Also, gj on breeding efficiently. People like you end up passing on the most genes.

Yea, hadn't even gotten fingered before. She was very innocent and oddly enough, so was I. I was scared as hell when we first started talking, so it took a solid year or so before I even felt "safe" doing anything sexual with her. Honestly I was just content with having a 10/10 gf that seemingly liked me a lot

34 here, dating a 23 yo Indian girl. It feels good to feel the tight and skinny body of a young girl, man.

Old dude checking in to confirm that lots of college girls have "daddy" issues.

In my case, that would be closer to "grandpa" issues - but its all the same thing. You "help them with rent" and they suck your dick or you bend them over the side of the couch and take care of business.

What young dudes do not yet understand is that no matter how old you are, you are always paying for pussy one way or another. It just gets easier the older you get and realize that the simplest transaction is the best.

You can find "love" anytime you want if you're happy with women your same age - but even THEY will make you pay for fucking them ("honey, I think we ought to re-do the kitchen... do you like these new shoes I bought?... how come you never buy me nice jewelry?.... etc.).

Stop the madness boys. Just give 'em a couple hundred dollar bills as they walk out the door and go about your business.

Pretty close to my last experience.

Youngest said she was 18 i belive she was Much younger
I started late at 32 !
I can’t tell you how old i am now for safty reason but im still in my 30s

The best one i think was the 32 yo who wanted to get pregnant, watching her trying to hold my cum in her pussy as long as she could was the hottest thing ever.
It keept turning me on we fucked for hours

>852x1136

original hi-res
image-aws-us-west-2.vsco.co/52cf2e/18901100/5b77966869a8b007754cd12c/vsco5b77966a7102e.jpg

Attached: vsco5b77966a7102e.jpg (1536x2049, 354K)

Broads aren't worth it, dudes. Go ahead and marry one and pump out a bunch of babies so you have progeny and someone who will love you just because you're their dad (be sure to treat your kids like they are the Sun and the Moon), but once the bitch leaves you for Chad down at Planet Fitness, just consider "mission accomplished" and move on.

Stop looking for women to fill whatever empty hole you have inside yourself. Go out and learn how to fly a plane, or climb a mountain, or dive the deepest ocean. Do shit that MEN do. Live the life that your kids will look at one day and go "damn! Dad was cool."

>but once the bitch leaves you for Chad down at Planet Fitness

ha!

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (600x600, 35K)

>Do shit that MEN do

Attached: il_340x270.645200256_i5ov.jpg (340x270, 15K)

>but once the bitch leaves you for Chad down at Planet Fitness
she better leave before she turns 30

lol

>be sure to treat your kids like they are the Sun and the Moon
Preferably a million miles away and close the window any time they're annoying from the outside?

Attached: thinking nuclear.jpg (698x698, 151K)

Your mom happened.

Attached: your_mom.jpg (250x250, 8K)

good, put babies in her

11 years older than my wife. She was 16 when we got married.

Spend*. It's never wasted time if they chose for it.

>She was 16 when we got married.
when was that?

Man up and be with her

Does it matter? he was 11 years older. the end.

Years ago. I have known her family a long time. She considered me like an older brother growing up. We didn't date or anything, very conservative upbringing.

that's all you need to do, really. If she gives it up, great

Another option is to start slowly sexting her

i love your body, you know what i would do with it?
wait for her to say "what" or whatever
i would slowly bring my breath close to your neck and kiss it
breathing heavily, so you can feel my heat.
then make my way down with my lips, to your collar bone. slowly going further. ect
eventually eating pussy
even if you dont.
get her aroused

until you fuck a girl, all men that are not ladies mne, are fixated on "one woman"
the players aren't.

thats the difference.

why would you let the parents know

I was twenty she was 14 we are still together with two kids she just turned twenty

No, but I have stayed with younger women because they were a wild fuck or she had friends I wanted to fuck too.

She is literally perfect.

When did she have the first kid?

Lily Alexander is female perfection.

I'm 18 in senior year. Me and this girl that's 15 have this really strong connection. Stronger than I've ever had with someone. Whenever I see her I get this strong feeling of euphoria. When I talked to her it felt like I had known her for years. Stronger feeling of euphoria than when I did coke or molly. It's been like this for 2 years, since the first time I laid eyes on her. Can't do anything for another 2 years tho because that's when it'll be legal here. My future is too promising for a case like that. Feels bad man.

Tbh the first few weeks I was absurdly relieved it was over, then I felt like if she contacted me (and thank g-d she couldn't because I don't have much of internet presence, we have very few mutuals and I blocked her every fucking place) I'd relapse, but now I've kinda made my peace with it. Having someone who needs to be parented into being able to perform basic adulting and relationship functions, but having none of the parental authority, really puts you in a fucking corner. Bit ironic that a lifelong extrovert visibly needed tutoring from a hermit autismo of my caliber.

So just to be clear, you thought:

>I'm never going to meet anyone else interesting in my life, why not lock down this woman now. this is as good as it will ever get

Is this true? Or were you really thinking you were in love?

there is no "too young", faggot

you are literally retarded

we dated for 8 yrs i think and was married for 1. well we grew up, we both changed into ppl who wer no longer compatible. she also cheated on me a few times.

Attached: 23117-brady-trump-810a-rs_92fd45348fa32646ece13d8c4feebc00.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg (1264x1000, 142K)

because its proper in the church, we wanted everyone to know so no one wod think bad about a controversial relationship. best done in the light especially wen my intention wer good.

Attached: 1503541995560.jpg (500x657, 83K)