Why did God create me/us.... We didn't ask to be created...

Why did God create me/us.... We didn't ask to be created. Why couldn't God just have been lonely and not bring us into this shit whole, seems selfish to me and unfair as fuck too. I get that we suffer because of Adam and Eves fuck up but why did he make us in the first place if he knew this shit was gonna unfold? Some one please explain this to me

Attached: crop.jpg (591x1280, 90K)

Gods an asshole

That album sucks

Few good song but ya it did

No I want a better answer then just some ones opinion

Job Chapter 38:
The Word of the LORD:
1. Then the LORD addressed Job out of the storm and said:
2. Who is this that obscures divine plans with words of ignorance?
3. Gird up your loins now, like a man; I will question you, and you will tell me the answers!
4. Where were you when I founded the earth? Tell me, if you have understanding.
5. Who determined its size; do you know? Who stretched out the measuring line for it?
6. Into what were its pedestals sunk, and who laid the cornerstone,
7. While the morning stars sang in chorus and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

No one? No one has answers? I'm tired of suffering and I'm sure most of you all are too so I demand answers

A question a retarded 10 year old can answer

All religions are nothing more the collections of stories to teach morals through fear tactics to an uneducated society during a seemingly lawless time. There is no truth to the stories

For the same reason you created this post, user. The desire to express something.

8. And who shut within doors the sea, when it burst forth from the womb;
9. When I made the clouds its garment and thick darkness its swaddling bands?
10. When I set limits for it and fastened the bar of its door,
11. And said: Thus far shall you come but no farther, and here shall your proud waves be stilled!
12. Have you ever in your lifetime commanded the morning and shown the dawn its place
13. For taking hold of the ends of the earth till the wicked are shaken from its surface?
14. The earth is changed as is clay by the seal, and dyed as though it were a garment;
15. But from the wicked the light is withheld, and the arm of pride is shattered.

Attached: 1547425967479.jpg (500x373, 48K)

So just because he made us an the earth we should praise him? Like he knows what he's doing? We didnt ask this. Look I'm not asking that my life gets better I just want to know why we were made in the first place. And mind you I am a Christian

But this post has not feeling its not sentient conscious

This is all already figured out. Jesus, who is God in human form, died on a cross and resurrected for all of humanity's sins so that we can be forgiven for our sins and not go to hell. Simple.

For starters God didn't create you. The very concept of God is ridiculous and as long as you think your problems are the fault of an asshole wizard, you'll never be able to fix anything about yourself.

It's your selfish parents who brought you into this world. There was no magic involved. A horny man shoved his cock into your mother and here you are. At least get your origins straight

He wouldn't have had to do that if he never made us.... You see what I mean?

I want to continue having a conversation about this about your thoughts and feeling on the issue, but first, do you agree with the following part of the catechism?

Q: What are we by nature?
A: We are part of God's creation, made in the image of God.

Q: What does it mean to be created in the image of God?
A: It means that we are free to make choices: to love, to create, to reason, and to live in harmony with creation and with God.

Q: Why then do we live apart from God and out of harmony with creation?
A: From the beginning, human beings have misused their freedom and made wrong choices.

Q: Why do we not use our freedom as we should?
A: Because we rebel against God, and we put ourselves in the place of God.

Q: What help is there for us?
A: Our help is in God.

Attached: 1530955640836.jpg (1250x872, 632K)

Yes but I go back to if he never made us in the first place God and all of us wouldn't be having this problem called "humanity". It all feels like a set up

God is love. We exist to reflect God's love and enjoy freedom and liberty and live in harmony with his creation.

In what ways do you view humanity as a problem? I view humanity as one of the most incredible things discovered so far in the galaxy. Not perfect, but still astounding and miraculous.

Attached: 5291983.jpg (684x648, 89K)

Reflect his love to who? Who else besides us? Like I said we wouldn't have to reflect his love to any one if he just never made us

I totally agree with you, but at the same time we are horrible being to each other, to God, and his all his creations.... Its like making a city and then building a perfect weapon to destroy the city

To each other, to all living creatures in Creation, to all non-living matter, but most especially to the poor, the widowed, and the orphaned. You think life has no meaning? Give it to Jesus and allow Him to give it to the poor. Spend your whole life working tirelessly to help the downtrodden and the orphan. Visit the sick and the prisoner and encourage everyone in hope. See then, at the end of your road, if you don't find that meaning you're looking for.

Attached: 1529198763019.jpg (400x416, 41K)

The "weapon" has always been present, but Satan has no power anymore, because Jesus has broken the gates of Hell and Death.

Attached: 82vea7L.jpg (750x1463, 236K)

Easy: there is no God faggot. Well none that cares about our consciousness. We die and then it's light's out for eternity

Attached: 1529198576869.jpg (480x375, 25K)

I encourage you to open your Bible and read the book of Job. The moral is deep and complex and is a great source of wisdom, but the point is you with your little human problems are still not in a position to make demands of your Creator. "Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker! Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth. Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it, ‘What makest thou?’ or thy work, ‘He hath no hands’?"

First, humble yourself before the Almighty and try to get in a proper relationship with Him. Then your suffering will pass through you and rest in Jesus and you will enjoy nothing but divine joy everlasting.

Attached: 1529199237434.jpg (728x607, 100K)

>seems selfish to me
Him being the center of existence, describing God as "selfish" makes no sense.

''The universe doesn't revolve around us, so we shouldn't try to act like it does. The universe does revolve around God, so He should act like it does!'' (Trip Lee)

>2019
>believing the literal word of the bible
I'm willing to hear arguments about why religion is useful social technology, but you don't use from your own stash, c'mon.

Attached: 1566678326369.png (510x556, 26K)

Christ is the cornerstone, you can't just toss Him aside and expect society to function exactly the same.

Attached: 1540952197827.jpg (470x960, 96K)

i mean, he wouldn't have given you those dubs if you were lyin my nigga

Attached: 1532204356010.jpg (480x480, 37K)

I do believe in the Bible! I don't necessarily believe the earth was created 6000 years ago but I believe in the stories it tells. I believe in the 77 generations between Adam and Jesus. I believe that Jesus was the only and eternally begotten Son of the divine Father, who by the Holy Spirit entered the womb of the Virgin Mary and from her gained his humanness. I believe that he taught and performed miracles and was betrayed and tortured and executed. I believe that he was buried for three days and passed through Hell. On the third day he was returned in body to life, and after appearing to his disciples, was lifted in body into Heaven where he currently sits at the right hand of the Father, with the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is now, and will be forevermore. Amen.

Attached: red-cross-jung-resurrection.jpg (750x500, 71K)

Depends on your religious/philosophical beliefs

I believe all reality is God (monistic) and that we are but part of the universe.

I also believe that if you truly want to change, you will or vice versa.

You can't blame a deity or the universe for your problems and use it as an excuse to hold yourself back.

Literally E V E R Y O N E is born with problems. The rich struggle to find meaning and passion (see Art degree) while the poor struggle to find comfort.

I would recommend changing your attitude first. Stop watching shit with Rich people in it. Stop sitting on your ass. Go out and build something, organize something, see something.

The body loves routine but the brain needs change and struggle to grow and give you the feelings you are seeking

You cannot have suffering without joy and vica versa.

Everything is one. It has 2 sides like a coin.

We are all one. God is everything and you are God experiencing your creation.

You did this because you do not wish to be alone, allone, all one. Which is the truth. We are all one being.

Seperation is the greatest illusion.

We are not seperate beings. We are not seperate from reality.

All life stems from the same source.

Duality -

good and bad
suffering and joy
life and death
night and day
0 and 1

These are all the illusion of duality that creates our world of form that we play in.

In each man, woman, and child on the face of the Earth, both living, dead, and yet to be born, there burns a spark of the divine Christ.

Attached: 1539560391371.png (500x500, 125K)

>implying you're separate from God

Look around you genius, you're it. Goddamn, why do you/I/we have to be so stupid all the time?

Oh yeah, for the lulz

^ I'm glad to see at least some others have realised what they are :)

No...it doesn't. Christ was not even real. Armenia was the first nation to "accept" Christianity as a state religion and when they did, they took all their pagan rituals and gods and goddesses and then superimposed a Christian lens on them. Jesus, Mary, etc...they were all stories already told in pagan times. Look it up. You're believing a lie...those stories have been told centuries upon centuries over and over again.

The Bible is not a lie! The Bible is the revealed word of God, who is by definition infallible.

Attached: 1534790022904.jpg (369x496, 18K)

Yeah...it's full of contradictions and bullshit. It also magically seems to adapt to our understanding of the world as we evolve. How do you explain that?

Attached: 13510326.jpg (400x400, 83K)

Do you think that the stories have anything of value to teach us as humans in the 21st century, or do you think that because they were written thousands of years ago that they have no relevance to our lives anymore?

Attached: 1534789041021.jpg (1024x617, 79K)

I think that they have just as much relevance as the Disney stories or mother goose...

But humans need stories in order for society to function! And without an agreed upon set of stories, we have nothing to unify us in brotherly love and we fall apart into tribal warfare and blood feuds.

Attached: 1541190626858.jpg (640x785, 65K)

Try some mushrooms. Boom booms will unite us!!

STOP READING MY THOUGHTS

Attached: 1541190860926.jpg (733x672, 123K)

lol!!! DMT is good too. If anyone wants to learn the truth, check out DMT

OP here... literally none of you have answered my question I'm not doubting God I'm not blaming him necessarily.... I'm simply asking the question of why he made us(its because he wanted a companion) yes I know that, why would you create a companion that you damn well know is going to fuck you over. And why would you not stop it before it turns into this shit show we are living in now?

Because there is no God. There is a life force in the world, an energy, and perhaps that's the closest thing to a God we know, but it's not the way he's portrayed in all your mythology. Get some DMT and smoke that shit and learn the truth for yourself. Under certain conditions, minerals from rocks with water and electricity were able to fuse into peptides. Those were then able to build membranes from further chemical reactions. After years of evolution, you have us. We are all one and the same. The stars, the moon, the electricity, the mountains, the earth, etc...just like electrons move around a nucleus, just like our planets move around the sun, and just like our galaxy orbits the milkyway, it is all just a pattern of energy, coming and going. There is no ultimate meaning. There just is matter. Enjoy life.

>I do believe...
There's your problem, user. And your answer. There IS no god, the same as there is no Santa and no Easter Bunny. All human constructs created to control the behavior of the masses.

>just like our galaxy orbits the milkyway,
Ummmm... Our galaxy IS the milky way, user...

Semantics! I meant our solar system moves about our galaxy! Sorry. lol

You are wrong. God is, and has been, and will be forever. God is the Alpha and the Omega.

Attached: 1529198576869s.png (480x375, 104K)

I don't know about all that, but I do know that Greta Van Fleet sucks ass.

Attached: 1567042574917.jpg (1024x1024, 80K)

get rekt

What threads were you fapping to before you came here with Christian shit?

this is bait, right?

That band sucks ass

>Why did God create me/us
The answer is
a. found in Scripture or
b. none of your business.

>they were all stories already told in pagan times
So you're saying something did not happen because something vaguely similar also did not happen?

>It also magically seems to adapt to our understanding of the world as we evolve. How do you explain that?
Texts are read by currently existing people with all their experiences, prejudices, ideas...