Celeb Thread

Celeb Thread

Attached: ECy8IWFWsAAzEPW.jpg (2048x1365, 412K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QOZzFXolGJc
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-49573555
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-49570682
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-49563357
youtube.com/watch?v=tL4McUzXfFI
phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/holes-report/holes.shtml
phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pervs

Attached: 1533516311698.jpg (1994x2560, 620K)

1.)
......_
.__/_\==={bloom)) => (You)
(O,O,O)

2.)
......_.......................* *..***
.__/_\===.................* *....*
(O,O,O)..............*...*.* *

3.)
......_
.__/_\===...............(Dead)
(O,O,O)

4.)
(Me, an intellect)
..*....*.*
.....*...*
...*FIZZ*
.__\___
/...........\
|FAYGO|
|............|
|............|
|............|
\______/

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1574x2798, 557K)

punish me

hey again

Attached: 1564490578742.webm (790x1080, 706K)

can I get this pic w/o the text?

Attached: 1520791302933.jpg (576x1024, 92K)

plz goddess your legs make me so hard and my balls ache for release

goddess vicky

so sexy

that last thread was weird as fuck, I like chill celeb threads -_-

Attached: 1566585780613m.jpg (600x1024, 122K)

I don't have the original pic

Attached: 707_1000.jpg (640x1136, 257K)

why's she so cute bros?

may i eat my cum for you mistress?

you make him cum for me

Attached: 1534702641350.jpg (770x720, 47K)

same

Attached: c05175da6b0a6559bf39f07f6b2c6b14.png (898x1196, 1.97M)

Attached: e3cec17a92.jpg (125x125, 2K)

>hey again

Attached: e4ef2abdc9d833055db58e025.jpg (125x70, 1K)

Attached: e7fa52af57.jpg (71x125, 2K)

fuuuu vicky is so kinky

Attached: ea13e775e0b37c7454.jpg (125x93, 2K)

Attached: 1560664314680.jpg (2000x3000, 981K)

Attached: ee3b76e94e65c8f.jpg (125x89, 2K)

hands mouth or ass

Attached: 74616_3794854303.jpg (375x525, 166K)

My cock is so stiff and dripping for you

nice soft lips

Attached: f5c5660162938bbd45e5fd90a3e45d.jpg (125x93, 2K)

damn :/

Attached: 1521103065001.jpg (1080x1920, 300K)

Attached: 1564258527433.jpg (1280x2022, 255K)

because it makes you all mad especially virgins like
Duder, 1 million armed people is enough to cause revolt and carnage, imagine 10 million, or 30 million. I don't think people understand what a well regulated militia could do. Think if there were 1,000 Brenton Tarrant operating at the same time. Seriously, think about it. It's why the Feds over here get all anxious as soon as 100 people with guns start to seclude to themselves out inna woods, they know what kind of damage they could do if they ever wanted to.
Good morning, funny innit?
>It was a symbolic post-war memorial so not a mass grave of gassed dead jews. Never happened.
Edinburgh is probably the only decent looking city in the UK to be honest, don't bother going anywhere else
first for tim and mogg
You've never even grown a peube you larper
Only because the only other options were meme parties. The setup for the speaker is a mess and clearly broken.
Theres always room around the table
Sadly there are many such cases.
Fucking sick of this now. Commies and traitors at every turn.
>Thatcher youtube.com/watch?v=QOZzFXolGJc
Lad, let me tell you this. Lefties are backwards and cannot help but speak in projection. If you ever want to know what a leftist really believes, first ask them, and then consider the opposite. They are for love and tolerance. Are they? Of course not, it's the opposite. If they are speaking endlessly about a coup, it's because they're probably planning one.
Not London
nigger
what the fuck is govnocode
>But they did find physical evidence No, they did not, you just look at news reports and not the studies. They dug in three places 1) The first digging site they were looking for jews. They found nothing but shark teeth, stopped digging after finding no jews 2) At the second digging site, they uncovered ceramic tiles with what appeared to be a star of david on the tile - they declared this to be a gas chamber. Not that the sta

Attached: fa.jpg (125x125, 2K)

he gets to choose

Attached: 1538799718868.jpg (1280x1920, 289K)

I understand the entire dictatoship argument but there should be limits to interference from the opposition against government policy.
>don't bother going anywhere else The Lake district isn't that far from there, right? A friend said that was a nice area to chill out around.
>Caroline Sturdy Colls seemed to find charred bones during her investigation Yes, it says > At Treblinka it is clear that the ash contains many bones. Bone fragments can still be seen on the surface of the ground She found them on the surface, unburied. > but that was all (((faked))) and (((planted))) Yes, jews are on camera in documentaries spreading the ashes of their dead jewish relatives on the surface of these alleged graves saying "this is where they wanted to be buried". It is a common thing. The fact that they tried to pass this off as evidence is insulting. Either they are lying, or are just clueless about the topic. The latter is possible. Robert really is the only guy even attempting to make a semi-serious defense of the holocuast, and I don't think he cited these surface ashes as evidence.
Paine in 1776 said something about that: Will you have peace now? Or peace for your daughter? You've only had Tommy Robinson until now. Replace him with 100 Tommy Robinsons, and you have a veritable problem for your government.
At least the lib dems are honest about what they want, you can give them that. It's just a bit hypocritical when they had been campaigning on an EU referendum for years as champions of democracy before it actually happened and they lost their collective minds over the result. They also call themselves "democrats" when they've devoted their party to subverting democracy. Holding a minority opinion is one thing, what they've been doing is another. > Besides even if Brexit is what most people wanted they probably weren't for an epic shitshow they got as no one campaigned that No means years of infighting and indecision as

Attached: faf07a232b6b8568713.jpg (125x93, 2K)

you've never been to a party
The passage "But recent work in forensic cremation demonstrates that total eradication of bone requires extremely high temperatures. In most crematoria today, bones remain intact and have to be ground down to produce ash. At Treblinka it is clear that the ash contains many bones. Bone fragments can still be seen on the surface of the ground, especially after rain." Clearly is talking about the ashes on the surface today, not in 1946.
because despite us being massive cucks we haven't had a vote on american souverenty and independance for 158 years, and the last time we did more americans died than in ww2?
where is a new thread? who does the baking around here?
Like there was Eternal September, there is now Eternal Polharbour
>tfw bf and I just got our permanent visas have fun with brexit friends :)
Jo swinson, Jeremy corbyn, Anna soubry, Caroline lucas, Diane abbot. The DREAM team
>lock him up forever for no reason He's a loony.
>majority of children are non-white >majority of adults will be non-white in 10 years Tell me again how you're going to do something about it.
This is why you will never be in our secret club
im not happy here
>and the lack of remains of these supposed millions of dead jews. Caroline Sturdy Colls seemed to find charred bones during her investigation, but that was all (((faked))) and (((planted))) I guess. All the pictures we have were all (((staged))) as well I suppose, and all of the documents we have like the Jger Report, the Korherr report or Goebbels Diaries were also faked Jewish evidence.
different era. we tried to increase free trade in an era of none. we've outgrown them.
Just woke up to see Boris actually sacked the cunts. Brilliant news. Every single one of those fuckers is out next election now, guaranteed. Saves the local parties the tricky job of doing it. They are finally being punished for their treachery >muh Winston Churchill grandson Yeah,

Attached: fc2e6b79f0e961bfa57e249c3313.jpg (125x125, 2K)

y'all niggas weird. just jerkoff to her feet like normal people

Attached: Victoria-Justice-Feet-846593.jpg (3264x4888, 1.74M)

I'm gonna swallow my load for you

bd's gottem on the ropes and is pummeling the hell outtathem

Attached: catalonlofton.jpg (769x431, 102K)

Still MAD AS FUCK that some cunt here called the men in the white coats on our Timmy
>majority of children are non-white >majority of adults will be non-white in 10 years Tell me again how you're going to do something about it.
How will he call an election when he doesn't have a majority?
>Unable to read Breeding rights revoked.
Why the fuck would anyone pay attention to anything Bojo says when Jezza has already told him to sod off with that election shit? Why would Corbyn call for an election when, as you way, the Tories will win the election? Farage will eat the Conservatives on the right anyway.
if you're a woman tits or gtfo if you're a man kys
>Boris Johnson defeated as MPs take control bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-49573555 >Phillip Lee defects to Lib Dems bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-49570682 Tory rebels purged from Government >bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-49563357 >Guto Bebb MP (Aberconwy) >Richard Benyon MP (Newbury) has lost the Conservative whip. >Steve Brine MP (Winchester) >Alistair Burt MP (N.E. Bedfordshire) >Greg Clark MP (Tunbridge Wells) >Kenneth Clarke MP (Rushcliffe) has lost the Conservative whip. >David Gauke MP (S.W. Hertfordshire) >Justine Greening MP (Putney) >Dominic Grieve MP (Beaconsfield) >Sam Gyimah MP (E. Surrey) >Phillip Hammond MP (Wimbledon) >Stephen Hammond MP (Runnymede & Weybridge) >Richard Harrington MP (Watford) >Margot James MP (Stourbridge) >Oliver Lewtin MP (W. Dorset) >Anne Milton MP (Guildford) >Caroline Nokes MP (Romsey & Southampton N.) >Antoinette Sandbach MP (Eddisbury) has lost the the Conservative whip >Nicholas Soames MP (Mid Sussex) >Rory Stewart MP (Penrith & The Border) >Edward Vaizey MP (Wantage)
Hypothetical. Lets say Boris loses the general. What the hell happens then?
The smartest play forthe remoaners would be for them to fucking kill themselves.
I didn't vote for Labour anywhere though. I voted for Conservativ

Attached: fd0a654db4e96421.jpg (125x70, 1K)

Suck me for our queeno

does anyone have the guitar tab for Ace To Play?
shitty code "govno" means turd, shit, etc
The single market now is not the same single market as the 1980s.
our niggers wouldn't go there, too hard to get a Cadillac and KFC
superior tastes in media
yes
nobody fucking cares
How are you guys holding up? Looks painful kek
Do ya want some krokodil?
Well it's not my party so couldn't really give two fucks there.
>us flag >I've never shot a gun before
I dunno, I could accept that Jews have a disproportionate amount of influence over things like entertainment or politics, and thanks to in-group preference that might lead to things like support of Israel and whatnot, but things like Holocaust denial is retarded, the Holocaust is a pretty well-documented genocide and we can safely say 5+ million Jews were killed, but then you have /pol/ pointing to shit like the Red Cross meme and saying "Look, only 200,000 were killed!!" and it undermines what might be a legitimate point about Jews having influence because of the sheer lack of understanding and research that is done by meme-spouters. He's relying on the opposition to support a new election. Because Hitler was an autistic ultranationalist that bought into the stab-in-the-back myth as to why Germany lost the First World War, as opposed to the blockade of Germany making it so Germany didn't have the resources to continue and Germany's loss in the Hundred Days' Offensive.
Lib Dems are openly against Brexit no matter the circumstances. Their leader even says she would continue opposing it after losing a second referendum. Most of Labour are the same, but they can't be so blatant about it.
>dont care had sex Why do you act like this is something to be proud of as a woman (a girl, really), it'd be more impressive if you didn't have sex.
Guys don't go out there it's not worth it. I left my council house with my gf/cousin to go support Brexit but along the way a group of hip cool

Attached: fd8.jpg (125x93, 1K)

get yourself together midgie

Attached: 1509277233861.jpg (600x800, 65K)

nevermind she's too pretty i don't wanna cum anymore

The smartest play forthe remoaners would be for them to fucking kill themselves.
And for the record, the first article should be that the country is devoted to tackling the climate emergency, at whatever cost.
Well, yeah, there's only one of those of that size in the world
Why would a psychiatrist be in any way a source of authority
No you dont nigel, who the fuck are you kidding? you and your former prisoners fight all the time.
nigger
I hope you get aids and die
>Margaret Thatcher created the single market rules >Now the UK doesn't want to follow the same rules that they themselves created Do I have this right? That's why they wanted out of the EU so they could pick and choose single market rules. And that's also the crunch of the backstop, NI has to be in the single market to have an open border with the Republic, which means the whole UK has to be in the single market too unless they want an Irish Sea border Why didn't the British and Tories just not create the single market in the first place if its rules are so terrible to follow?
>don't bother going anywhere else The Lake district isn't that far from there, right? A friend said that was a nice area to chill out around.
Maybe a CANZUK type thing would be better Karen
Maybe they will for a coalition. Hopefully.
fair enough. Brexit charter schools for the sprogs and happy fun times for the pets.
>The single market now is not the same single market as the 1980s. and all the political union bullshit since 1992
because despite us being massive cucks we haven't had a vote on american souverenty and independance for 158 years, and the last time we did more americans died than in ww2?
I hope you're aware that "mass grave" just means a pit bodies are dumped in, and that a symbolic post-war memorial doesn't have to actually bury bodies underneath the ground.
>The outcry for violene would be tramendous here but you guys just roll over and accept it. why do americans a

Attached: fe9deca8d.jpg (102x125, 2K)

with queen Vicky's permission

it's a fundamental flaw of representative democracy. We hope that our elected member of parliament will vote according to our views and interests. If they don't, we have to wait until the next election to do something.
Good job becoming slaves to Germany and France again, England! Your parents would be proud.
To the pub with me as long as you put your name on the tab.
A GE is inevitable now, right? Even if these craven, corrupt MPs keeps pushing against it because they know they're fucked, there's no way the current state of affairs allows for the smooth functioning of parliament.
I never visit outer pol apart from reading the mad as fuck ones about alien disclosure
I would like someone to ask LDP and Labor what their path to Brexit is in concrete steps?
faroe islands
Home, fuck off yank
Edinburgh is probably the only decent looking city in the UK to be honest, don't bother going anywhere else
We already are. Why do you think we're in the EU in the first place?
Paine in 1776 said something about that: Will you have peace now? Or peace for your daughter? You've only had Tommy Robinson until now. Replace him with 100 Tommy Robinsons, and you have a veritable problem for your government.
The only time you'd ever see serious violence in the U.S is if/when they come for the guns. But they are smart and know that, which is why they are imported people with no roots in the country, 90% of whom couldn't give a shit less what gets taken from them as long as they get gibs in return.
How are you guys holding up? Looks painful kek
God I wish Karen would step on me
Why? She look like your mother with 13 kids from 9 different dads?
Jezza expells the Jews, takes out loans we can't afford and we participate in holy Jihad to rid the west of infidels.
Well it's not my party so couldn't really give two fucks there.
i would be a sad duty to be sure. but they're just going to grow up to be the next generation of remoaners if you don't. r

Attached: fe4827d31fef60f5.jpg (69x125, 2K)

I'm so horny

when people say no gas chambers what they mean is there is no lethal gas chambers. since you know, the lethal doses of gas would be much harder to contain in a wooden door.
Sorry lad, didn't mean to strike a nerve there. I know all you do is look at /pol/ memes and that you've never actually done a minute of research into this shit and its why you don't have an argument aside crying and blocking people like this is r*ddit Farage said he wouldn't run in contested areas if Boris agrees to no-deal. Probably the House of Lords filibustering the bill
nigger
you wish virgin and how does that even make sense retard?? yo
God I wish Karen would step on me
and that is why the country is fucked
when will he get out, surely they cant lock him up forever for no reason
TR is controlled opposition. Take me, own business, have comfy job, comfy home life, daughter who is 7. Why would I take to the streets and be locked up for 'hate crime' for simply wanting to live in my land my own way? Pakis will circle like vultures, when I'm wasting away in jail. That's what prevents me. We need NEETs with nothing to lose.
fair enough. Brexit charter schools for the sprogs and happy fun times for the pets.
Me da went on a honeymoon their, it's really pleasant.
God I can't wait for the Stop Brexit guy to kill himself
At least the lib dems are honest about what they want, you can give them that. It's just a bit hypocritical when they had been campaigning on an EU referendum for years as champions of democracy before it actually happened and they lost their collective minds over the result. They also call themselves "democrats" when they've devoted their party to subverting democracy. Holding a minority opinion is one thing, what they've been doing is another. > Besides even if Brexit is what most people wanted they probably weren't for an epic shitshow they got as no one campaigned that No means years of infighting and indecision as no one ac

Attached: 0b5d14b22bb8be15a2fafdf5c2aba.jpg (93x125, 2K)

BD can't even beat acne

Attached: Victoria-Justice-Feet-1709684.jpg (2136x3300, 1.13M)

Fuck that shit, stay in the UK... Orkney and Shetland. I'll buy you a pint if you come to Orkney. It's the best place in the UK
Not London
I would like someone to ask LDP and Labor what their path to Brexit is in concrete steps?
>bercow's a gonner? His wife & daughter are coal burners so he's too multi-culti for them to get rid of under the current Clown World Rules.
thoughts? youtube.com/watch?v=tL4McUzXfFI
I meant the tripnonce
balmaha boatyard
I thought it was funny >She found them on the surface, unburied. Did you even read the post? It was quoting a "A 1946 report" Nice of you to ignore all of the other reports and evidence though and to keep circling back to a BBC article you can't even read properly though
>Caroline Sturdy Colls seemed to find charred bones during her investigation Yes, it says > At Treblinka it is clear that the ash contains many bones. Bone fragments can still be seen on the surface of the ground She found them on the surface, unburied. > but that was all (((faked))) and (((planted))) Yes, jews are on camera in documentaries spreading the ashes of their dead jewish relatives on the surface of these alleged graves saying "this is where they wanted to be buried". It is a common thing. The fact that they tried to pass this off as evidence is insulting. Either they are lying, or are just clueless about the topic. The latter is possible. Robert really is the only guy even attempting to make a semi-serious defense of the holocuast, and I don't think he cited these surface ashes as evidence.
We vote for representatives to represent or constituencies. If they then form voting blocks, that's on their initiative.
what the fuck is govnocode
Yes. America isn't Anglo. God save the Queen.
Because the rest of europe is full of fags
>pack of four small doughnuts in Greggs is 1.65 Yeah, fuck off. The place is so overpriced. Ain't no one from the norf paying for these prices. Simple

Attached: 0d81ac1e0fde01ecb03712ca2f.jpg (124x125, 2K)

*whispers*
I am scared

Attached: 6234643.jpg (1067x1600, 266K)

Attached: 0fc5b72e35f3d67ccafd.jpg (125x113, 3K)

kys you're going back into chastity for a week

Attached: 01cdb6561bfb.jpg (102x125, 2K)

I'm on the fence lad. I don't think the holocaust happened as it's reported to have happened, so I am willing to acknowledge my own bias there, and am therefore trying to side with you to make sure I'm not getting bullshitted, but you're starting to lose me. The other lad is just trying to settle an issue, and in response you are bringing up a thousand other issues.
Is there something wrong with that? Surely you are allowed to hold minority opinion and are allowed to try to gather more support. Besides even if Brexit is what most people wanted they probably weren't for an epic shitshow they got as no one campaigned that No means years of infighting and indecision as no one actually has a solid plan how to leave.
yes
why do you crush on my superiority?
idiot
does anyone have the guitar tab for Ace To Play?
>morning well that's just peachy
No you dont nigel, who the fuck are you kidding? you and your former prisoners fight all the time.
what emotion did my posts make you feel for you to make this post?
I'm exhilerated. I love political drama. Might even get to hang some remainers. Maybe the real Brexit . . . was the communists we executed along the way?
You've never even grown a peube you larper
dont care had sex no i've been up all night for the 3rd day in a row and for some reason i still post here wtf is wrong with me what a boring post
But we like the ozzies. Get fucked.
Here, it's in a picture because I know you consider looking at pictures other people have compiled for you "research"
>raised england to the ground yet razed*
Why the fuck would anyone pay attention to anything Bojo says when Jezza has already told him to sod off with that election shit? Why would Corbyn call for an election when, as you way, the Tories will win the election? Farage will eat the Conservatives on the right anyway.
So go and do something then, hotshot. Oh wait you won't.
>dont care had sex Why do you act like this is somet

Attached: 1c2a9b6e8eed5443e.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Queen tay is a witch
She can make anyone do anything and frequently makes emma and scarlett grow penises

Attached: 1567495607627.jpg (500x672, 71K)

This is the problem. There's NO riots. Unless the silent majority find a voice there'll be no change. Boots on the ground will make a change, but no one dares.
No, the average Britbong doesn't know what an "anime" is. Karenposting is a staple of Brit/pol/ though
They're calling it a "government of national unity" which is composed entirely of remainers. It's a non-starter, but I still hope they try for the entertainment value and the total engagement of the electorate.
Lad, let me tell you this. Lefties are backwards and cannot help but speak in projection. If you ever want to know what a leftist really believes, first ask them, and then consider the opposite. They are for love and tolerance. Are they? Of course not, it's the opposite. If they are speaking endlessly about a coup, it's because they're probably planning one.
>hung parliament boris isnt theresa
Is it possible to be that hypocritical after harping that Boris wasnt elected and has no mandate? When you form a coalition brought into the majority by 2 dozen mps who literally went against the will of the party platform that got them elected?
I've seen some of you Brits saying that Farage and Boris would do a tag-team job in support of Brexit if there were an election. Is that true?
t. turning point westminster
if boris gets a majority, does that mean bercow's a gonner? he either loses his seat or the tory majority dumps him.
I'd rather be a virgin than a degenerate nigger.. nigger
The countryside is nice, some towns are nice too.
Nobody, not even holocaust deniers, say that the gas chambers didn't exist, they just say it wasn't used for mass-killings and point to Leuchter's report as "evidence" (which is also a pile of shit, by the way) phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/holes-report/holes.shtml phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/c

Attached: 1cdf8f6042f.jpg (125x125, 2K)

I hope you're aware that "mass grave" just means a pit bodies are dumped in, and that a symbolic post-war memorial doesn't have to actually bury bodies underneath the ground.
bradford
Why? She look like your mother with 13 kids from 9 different dads?
He got 65% of the vote
No confidence means that Johnson has 14 days to show he can muster the support of a majority in parliament And failing that if another can, they can form the government without the need for a general election. If Johnson fails to get a majority in two weeks and Clarke can, Clarke or whoever else the house so wishes becomes the primeminister and forms the new government
We vote in MPs to represent the people not governments you massive spacker
So is Brexit happening or not? I heard the Queen shut down Parliment, and then I heard the Tories left the party so now Brexit is off again? I don't get your wacky system, help a dumb Amerifat understand.
No. They just couldn't find a nice picture.
Not London
Im beginning to think direct democracy like what they have in Switzerland would be better than this hell
>The UK would be unironically in a much better place if it became the 51st state. Change my mind. It's time to come home bongs.
I'm not even a NatSoc or a DA JOOZ person but I'd pref

Attached: 1f8b77.jpg (125x93, 1K)

they are the best... this much is true

Attached: vj1523688713245.jpg (1280x1265, 260K)

jesus this thread is a fucking shitshow

cor blimey its like you were in on the meetin' yeself
You're a good lad, I'm in the same boat as you. /pol/ is like anything else, you have to take the leads and follow them through on your own. Some of what gets memed here is true, some isn't verifiable and gets posted as true. But the Holohoax stuff is true as far as I can tell, 99% sure that didn't go down the way we're taught it did, and most of the other Jew stuff too. You just can't go full retard and think that ALL Jews are of the same mentality, but a lot of the fucked up shit going on is related to Jews. They say as much themselves. I dunno it's kind of hard to explain, you just have to arrive at your own conclusions I guess.
The fuck do you think no confidence means?
Meant for
He got 65% of the vote
Mps can pass legislation to force a further extension to january Then what, a GE? What happens if we have another hung parliament lmao, what a mess all this is
Eternal degradation of the british race
Plus we can fuck off Bercow
This is the problem. There's NO riots. Unless the silent majority find a voice there'll be no change. Boots on the ground will make a change, but no one dares.
It's not us that are ignoring the result. It's the members of Parliament of the United Kingdom. UK can leave tomorrow if they wanted to.
I watched the attacks on titan and Godzilla cartoons on Netflix
Labour are going to win aren't they
Do ya want some krokodil?
niggers
ironically including the Brexit in name only May deal.
>forward a motion to force Boris to go to the EU and request an extension damn bruh, you guys really aren't sovereign thanks for the qrd
isn't Nige threatening to split the vote in a GE if BoJo doesn't agree to no deal?
We vote in MPs to represent the people not governments you massive spacker
Guys don't go out there it's not worth it. I left my council house with my gf/cousin to go support Brexit but along the way a group of hip cool Muslimx and black queer

Attached: 2a628874ed1479b5e47c1acfbe1.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Sorry lad, didn't mean to strike a nerve there. I know all you do is look at /pol/ memes and that you've never actually done a minute of research into this shit and its why you don't have an argument aside crying and blocking people like this is r*ddit Farage said he wouldn't run in contested areas if Boris agrees to no-deal. Probably the House of Lords filibustering the bill
So is Brexit happening or not? I heard the Queen shut down Parliment, and then I heard the Tories left the party so now Brexit is off again? I don't get your wacky system, help a dumb Amerifat understand.
i fucking hate you all
im not happy here
He won't. Pretty sure he's hinted at much already. What's the next step once this election bid fails?
If you want lad
Almost backing BoJo at this point.
>outcry for violene would be tramendous I think only nogburgers "get violent" anymore, and they don't care about white shit like federalism.
>Eternal Polharbour I will never forget hanging out in Brit/pol/ that night. It was an oasis of sanity and the embodiment of the stiff upper lip. I'm here forever.
Good morning, funny innit?
Is what theyve done legal then? How can they just take control of Parliament without an election it just seems like pure fuckery to me
>Because it is part of the body of evidence, but they really point to the lack of evidence of them existing or of the remains of millions of dead jews. The burden of proof is to prove the deaths of millions of jews and that they are buried at the camps. And let's not forget the Soviets were perfectly fine with it in the Molotov-Rippentrop pact. They gave Germany Poland and sacked the Jews in Stalin's cabinet to make the deal happen.
>Is the Lake District worth checking out? it is.
>You just can't go full retard and think that ALL Jews are of the same mentality, but a lot of the fucked up shit going on is related

Attached: 2e3d297999.jpg (125x93, 1K)

jews were blamed for causing the black death and poisoning wells and all sorts of shit my man
Thanks for the real answer sir, sorry for bein a dickhead. I just like giving you guys shit. I will leave now, good luck with brexit bongs hope it gets better
How is the farce good for anyone in the long term? Conservatives seem like bunch of incompetent cunts, Labour has Corbyn and LibDem's biggest merit is that they have neither of those issues because they are nothing.
Boris just has to promise that the election will be held before the brexit deadline and MPs would look like absolute cunts refusing to call it when that is the established procedure when faith in the government is lost. He has no reason not to make this promise since he will win the election anyway. He doesn't need to play tricks because the wider country is on his side.
The only time you'd ever see serious violence in the U.S is if/when they come for the guns. But they are smart and know that, which is why they are imported people with no roots in the country, 90% of whom couldn't give a shit less what gets taken from them as long as they get gibs in return.
fuck off
Not London
first for tim and mogg
Okay ive been completly out of the loop on this shit for months and my idiot friends keep telling me brexit is the worst and Nigel is Hitler. What the fuck is going on Now? Did you bastard actually do it yet? How likely is it Brexit has the UK come out on top? Also fuck EU and EU people.
Who knows desu. Last I recall was they want a customs union, but they could have just backed May's BRINO deal. The lot of them just want to reverse the referendum and say whatever shit they have to in order to save face.
>unblocked for a second to see what bullshit you're spewing >jews weren't 90% of comm

Attached: 03ef1297497990284ea44d0c9a71.jpg (93x124, 2K)

stroking to her feets feels so good

Attached: 3ac24bd7e00fa26f134e4cda4971962d.jpg (125x123, 3K)

Attached: 3b76e378481a4a7992d15.jpg (125x70, 2K)

my guy

Attached: Victoria-Justice-Feet-1707283.jpg (2304x2512, 949K)

Attached: 3c5e49b5edc641.jpg (125x59, 2K)

dont b scared bb boi, it's all gud

Attached: 3dfdcff0af466fd95b51c28a7953.jpg (93x125, 2K)

thats my fetish

>my guy

Attached: 3ef629fd6a9d8b01d41174e808.jpg (125x93, 2K)

HNNNNNNNnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnghhhhhh

Attached: 3f4c.jpg (83x125, 2K)

Attached: 3f3071b1c9fefe9d56aed58e494fe47.jpg (125x69, 2K)

m'tism

Attached: Victoria-Justice-Feet-811472.jpg (3840x5760, 795K)

Attached: 4.jpg (125x70, 2K)

Attached: 4be7a182.jpg (93x125, 2K)

I'm almost moaning your name vicky omg

Attached: 4c2f156778a0521c50dda3b6.jpg (106x125, 2K)

Attached: 4c2281dde44fd3f7b8bbb.jpg (93x125, 2K)

Attached: 4ee10ecaa09483fb3da17fb1601.jpg (124x77, 2K)

lel

Attached: VJredtoesmmmm.jpg (2021x3000, 779K)

No u

Attached: 653_1.jpg (2254x1622, 524K)

Attached: 4fb7.jpg (93x124, 3K)

Attached: 4ff349f60189.jpg (125x93, 2K)

Attached: 5ac618.jpg (93x125, 2K)

Attached: 5b0b03fcdee58.jpg (70x125, 2K)

epic

Attached: Victoria-Justice-Feet-1904397.jpg (2100x3150, 1.49M)

Attached: 5b6f465244a1b86c2f8c8da83284.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Attached: VJfeets4.jpg (1600x2000, 237K)

Attached: 5ce517635eb472a35e0169d05cd.jpg (93x125, 2K)

>epic

Attached: 6bb.jpg (96x125, 2K)

hnnnngh i'm so close my body is quivering to cum

Attached: 7a7533ed4ef32770d.jpg (125x93, 2K)

Hnnnnnngh yisss

Attached: 7b5a283adc5a.jpg (125x70, 2K)

you better thank her

Attached: Victoria-Justice-Feet-1905742.jpg (764x1000, 155K)

Attached: 7d5b88624755.jpg (83x125, 2K)

Attached: 8d8351c.jpg (125x125, 3K)

cumming

Thank you so so much goddess I'm in love with your feets

Attached: 8e9c263df875799310faeb3f420b5.jpg (93x125, 2K)

Attached: 8f587600cac0.jpg (70x125, 2K)

Hnnnnnngggh im gonna spurt

Attached: 09ed0abdc90cfc8.jpg (125x123, 2K)

Attached: 9e4aedaa5a03b4.jpg (113x125, 2K)

go on then

Attached: Victoria-Justice-Feet-1904300.jpg (3150x2100, 1.69M)

Attached: 9ed66b143039acb8cac8b2.jpg (93x125, 2K)

Attached: 11c9ad6380671fd79dda70a45.jpg (34x125, 1K)

Oooooooo im cumming

Attached: 12de6879b3bf5971d0172e20148.jpg (125x93, 2K)

Attached: 19c196b72d76a8c5ec94b0c82724a.jpg (125x93, 2K)

Queen tay cursed Selena one time and she couldn't stop cumming
Selena tried everything, including sucking it right out of her penis and stretching it to her bum but it didnt stop
She had to call emma in and fill her up too but her tummy and bum were so full
The only way to stop it was to ride mommy tay after she grew a big penis too

Holy fuck that was intense

Attached: 27d92ec9f43613723abab9d4fc942826.jpg (83x125, 2K)

Attached: 29ed1df446404c43d39d4f02b3.jpg (125x93, 2K)

Attached: 40bdc5af10.jpg (125x125, 2K)

good job

Attached: Victoria-Justice-Feet-2844576.jpg (2100x3150, 417K)

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeep!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: eep.jpg (500x576, 32K)

Attached: 40e83c351a815ca.jpg (125x93, 2K)

Attached: 43da81517bcc551aac84d.jpg (124x59, 2K)

Thank you queen Vicky

cool pic.. to bad the quality sucks

Attached: soo_joo_park_attends_amfar_gala005.jpg (2000x3000, 220K)

Attached: 45f972de31f125d697c3a6cbd06e0.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Attached: VJfeeeeeet.webm (640x1136, 753K)

Attached: 58a06cdf08064.jpg (104x125, 2K)

Attached: 60a233604b6e49fbed6fa33c66c241.jpg (97x125, 2K)

Attached: 064aea89251c7b5db45.jpg (93x124, 2K)

how Is anyone taking this thread seriously at all

Attached: 64ce0eea97b707529789b9672.jpg (93x125, 2K)

Attached: 68efc67ee981034e6b3294383ca0.jpg (125x93, 2K)

Attached: 74cd313.jpg (125x93, 2K)

Attached: 79ca9ede5c568162cb.jpg (84x125, 2K)

>how Is anyone taking this thread seriously at all

Attached: 90abc4d860bc948414b60.jpg (76x125, 2K)

alot of practice

Attached: 92d1680feb876ad05154df902653ea2a.jpg (125x70, 2K)

>cool pic.. to bad the quality sucks

Attached: 96e833ac5aa7af8a5c218a77df550444.jpg (93x125, 2K)

>Thank you queen Vicky

Attached: 190e7c13ce4f6c2.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Attached: 278cfb2ef90f7438192b441b8.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Attached: 0372c098401a1bed2e8f49.jpg (93x125, 2K)

i cummed

Attached: 409a49c0d6bf25e32df0c3f25d.jpg (125x75, 1K)

gn chad ily uwu

Attached: Victoria-Justice-Feet-2891775.jpg (800x738, 226K)

it died?

Attached: 1540681405747.jpg (621x768, 59K)

I want to love chaddio :c

Good morning everyone!

Attached: mydaughters.jpg (2152x2700, 1.42M)

good morning user

just go back to bed, this thred is not worth a cup of coffee

Attached: 1563204855878.jpg (1470x2065, 278K)

Attached: 21232123.jpg (1200x1788, 187K)

How are you?
I'm at work tho

Attached: IMG_20190828_103641.png (1080x1336, 1.96M)

DIME

Attached: 1567495877715.jpg (540x742, 88K)

Attached: 26133829_1049806281828662_94629085_o.jpg (1153x1153, 208K)

Attached: 1567578419450.jpg (2715x3000, 435K)

OH MIL

take my white seed nigress queen

Attached: 447f8ae4ffa7068c5.jpg (74x125, 2K)

Attached: 654d5c748fe808ca8022073c.jpg (125x57, 2K)

r

Attached: 760dd0108a.jpg (119x125, 3K)

Dem sexy feet

Attached: 830e5d2d90a7d74ae128d.jpg (72x124, 2K)

>take my white seed nigress queen
No, never. Just shut up and fuck off

kek

Attached: 2097135b337478bc9b61a05ae4bbb475f01ae48658147270e0a2940db12951dc.jpg (810x1080, 375K)

t

mmm

Attached: 1040c.jpg (125x93, 2K)

Attached: 4233cc89bea2d46c34.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Attached: 4862ac6ed05f394fc6a5.jpg (125x93, 2K)

Attached: 6067e932002f9de65.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Attached: 6190a7ffae62486b03588d9e.jpg (113x125, 2K)

Attached: 6223e3ea549799aaff44471.jpg (93x125, 2K)

Attached: 6314b0099f05924.jpg (93x125, 2K)

Attached: 6408d9eb4bdacf1.jpg (93x125, 2K)

What's funny user?

Attached: 4r1uug3j6lo01.jpg (848x848, 47K)

Making crombs

Attached: hamster-1.jpg (550x604, 50K)

owo

Attached: _20190810_125132.jpg (1080x1384, 208K)

Attached: 1554570000702.jpg (640x634, 32K)

Attached: 6489c1e07cd0133458b5f9ee1d.jpg (93x125, 2K)

n_n

Attached: 15313d67d9c1ea.jpg (76x125, 2K)

Benis!

Attached: 32285aa6a3beb4.jpg (77x125, 2K)

Attached: 51451dd.jpg (93x125, 2K)

Eeeeeeeeeep!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1559741729004.jpg (500x375, 31K)

Attached: 56334c5.jpg (125x125, 2K)

oooo my pringles

Attached: 68360a7e033d89739113.jpg (99x125, 2K)

mmmm hel yea

Attached: 185929f2727e3957.jpg (60x125, 1K)

uwu stop being so cute!

Attached: guinea pig hidden amongst plushies.jpg (2048x1039, 209K)

Wow

Attached: EBctLZNXYAADEen.jpg (3600x2400, 642K)

great feet

mmm, agreed

Attached: 265455.jpg (93x125, 2K)

One day I was cutting my grass and a black suv pulled up
Jordyn stepped out and I nearly had a heart attack
She said something was wrong with my car and wanted me to look at it so I did
My code reader said 2 cylinders were misfiring
We talked and got along really well and i told her i was a big fan

Attached: 1567497589943.gif (500x281, 1.67M)

Attached: sleep.jpg (508x702, 47K)

Attached: 5511172df48ccc8f4bfcca89f.jpg (125x93, 2K)

eeeeeeeeeeeeep!

Attached: 1562925394560.jpg (544x554, 37K)

Attached: 691445205f2cd90d335a16abfc.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Attached: 72166785411c0a5bc.jpg (125x97, 3K)

Attached: 541252412.jpg (720x1280, 72K)

why does he look absolutely horrified?

>tfw lost his cheese

nice one

because you touch yourself at night

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

our little millie is growing up..

Piper Perri

so's my cok

as long as he knows his place

MMMMMMMM hell yeah

*she

dont I will cry

shaking literally am i

waddya mean?

was not talking about her

She's getting raped by a big black woman

Who? The millieposter then

he knows what I mean

They're peeing on each other!

am I shaking now right literally

not really. K den.

no

are you talking about that stupid ad? that's not piper, she's retired

the dick spammer?

she looks a lot like piper perri

?? no I don't

huh

Nobody knows user are you dun goof'd again?

what the hell are you people talking about

the millieposter'S'

She basically invited herself in and looked around. Then she sat on the couch and said she wanted to watch a movie until her assistant got there
I put on Netflix and she decided on dawn of the dead
I was ok with that but before long she started fidgeting
She wanted to know if she could try kissing me and I was shocked but all for it of course