What’re you fags gaming on

What’re you fags gaming on

Attached: CD043628-DBD5-4138-941A-E04C49B54978.jpg (2048x2048, 720K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vita.hacks.guide/get-started
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

your moms ass

Currently playing Podracer 64 on my vita.

Your boypussy

Your boipussy

Ops boypussy

Windows Vista

Attached: 1566146688158.jpg (750x809, 79K)

Ignoring the trolls, I just play on whatever i find good games for. Whether it is the Super Nintendo, Game Boy Color, GBA, Xbox one and 360, or even the 3DS.

I wasn't trolling. The vita makes one hell of a good emulator. PS1, N64, SNES, GBA, DS, and even streams well from PC.

Boipussy

I wasnt referring to you. I was talking about And

You horrible cunt

What about boipussy?

Skies of Arcadia on my Moqi i7s

Tis a man of good taste and culture.

Attached: 1566575667004.jpg (680x591, 34K)

Just bought a small white N3DS for emulating gba and snes games. some pokemon hacks are fun to play on it too.
perfect form factor and great support online for it.

Attached: 4csW6oQ.jpg (803x538, 145K)

I figured saying playing something strange/obscure on a dead console would sound kinda trolly.

The OG Xbox makes one hell of an emulator too. I popped a 3tb hdd in one, downloaded the entire xbox library and a ton of arcade cabinet games with room to spare.

Now if only I could have uncensored Bad Furday :/

Nice. A modded 3DS can make for a great console. Just be careful when it needs to update.

Xbox one X. It works wonders

also your boipussy

No, i didn’t mean to call You a troll.
And besides, just because it is dead dosent mean its bad!

ew get windows 7

Attached: 1443772418078.jpg (640x480, 67K)

Well it hurt. I am not a troll. I am a fierce dedicated gamer.

All good man.

I've been toying around with the 360 emulator on PC and so far Armored Core FA runs like a dream. I'd give anything to have that series come to PC.

He was directing that towards me.

Sorry. But i was still calling the “boipussy” posters trolls and not you.

Wait what? I dont know which user i am talking to!

I play on PC

Only play squad and R6S because all the other games became boring

playing my ds lite rn

Attached: IMG_20190904_010146242~3.jpg (3159x2367, 1.44M)

But yeah, i was directing it to You I think.
The Vita shouldn’t be underestimated.

No worries. Emulators are the best. Especially on handhelds. Taking a library of n64 games on the go was always a childhood dream.

If you ever get the chance, pick up an OLED vita under version 3.60, throw in a 128/256gb micro sd and enjoy a massive library of games on the go.

Forbidden Memories on the psvita

Attached: rsz_img_20190904_080355_2.jpg (2016x1512, 342K)

I don’t own a Vita, but i may consider that.

I sent a vid of Ark being playing on the vita at 60fps to my friends. I didn't tell them it was being streamed from my PC, it got a bunch of amazing reactions.

You can bind sections of the touchscreen to menus and stuff, so it's super flexible when trying to emulate a n64 controller or a 360.

Nice OLED model mate. I got the Kancolle LED one from japan in white.

>The vita makes one hell of a good emulator.

You'd have to find a PS Vita with outdated factory firmware, so that pretty much means buying a NRFB PS Vita for $300+.

No thanks.

Attached: WHITE_GENOCIDE .jpg (800x533, 87K)

Fuck yeah, I'm using mine right now to. Playing some Helldivers. I didn't think anyone used those anymore

Oh a really awesome thing is it can 1:1 run the PSP operating system with antialiasing to bump up the res a tad.

Playing PSP games with dual thumbsticks is how it should have been! OG monster hunter plays sooo well.

thanks to recent exploits any new vita you buy today can be fw downgraded. pretty much everything is mod-able these days

You do have to do some hunting cause Ebay is full of scalpers. I picked up mine new a few years back for 175$ It came pre-hacked, with a 64gb microsd which I quickly upgraded to 128gb.

>DS Lite
Good times. What game is that?

I forgot that since I've had my vita, downgrading is a thing. At the time, Ver 3.65 was the latest and un-downgradeable.

Even for 300$ though, having like 10 consoles on the go is worth every penny.

yeah, for a long time you had to have

>tfw you will never feel the joy of homebrewing a psp again

Attached: R69dLpV.jpg (750x761, 99K)

Not sure.
Though this may be obvious, it looks like it may be a Japanese exclusive.

meant to link vita.hacks.guide/get-started

Yeah for sure OLED is king. It does cut the battery life. Also be sure to use the OCVita plugin to get around some games throttling the processor.

I really enjoy being able to play fan translated games like Phantasy Star Nova that would be region locked and unplayable even if I bought it.

The vita can actually run all the homebrew of the PSP through the PSP OS. That's how I'm playing 64 games through Daedulus 64 for PSP.

3d printer

Imagine if they had an 8 core Arm Proc in the vita with 5G wifi.

coropata. a puzzle game like the incredible machine, with a cute loli character who runs errands for her mom.
yep. only released in japan.
i am in the middle of translating it now.

Attached: 0_1DxoZTK5P8DbXfY8.jpg (500x444, 54K)

Attached: 1_PdlinG3aGSLCDyKtX1ytwg.gif (510x383, 792K)

You like boipussy?

The game looks adorable!
Good luck translating it!

gba4ios

ur mum

Windows 7. :)

Boipussy

Thanks man! I bought it on a whim a few months ago. I've been having fun with it and the oled screen looks really good! Been playing a few older games on it and it's the perfect travel companion. Your vita looks sick too! I've always had a soft spot for while handhelds

I definitely recommend the Phantasy Star portables, Armored Core and Socom from the PSP. With the dual thumbsticks and AA it's like playing a ps2 game on the go.

If it supported a 512gb micro I'd definitely get one. Too many games I want to cram on it.

Tits of my gf