ATTN liberals: If you don't like them don't buy one

ATTN liberals: If you don't like them don't buy one.

Attached: heavy.jpg (4032x1755, 1.48M)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2019/sep/2/joe-biden-wants-ban-magazines-can-hold-multiple-bu/
ruger.com/products/scoutRifle/models.html
winchesterguns.com/products/rifles/model-70/model-70-Current-Products/model-70-featherweight-compact.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Vote for Biden or Robert (Beto) O'Rourke. They promise to ban almost all guns if either are elected.

LOL imagine thinking a candidate is actually going to go forward with their campaign "promises"

This is the same logic liberals apply to abortion, so they should have no problem with it.

I know. Just saying thats what they're saying now. They called for banning all semi auto weapons and guns that use muti bullet magazines. Thats probably around 95% of guns in the US population.

Exactly. But Republitards dont use logic.

I like guns and condone ownership of them.

Not semi auto pistols

Implying Liberals do?

Yes. Any gun that uses a magazine.
washingtontimes.com/news/2019/sep/2/joe-biden-wants-ban-magazines-can-hold-multiple-bu/

I think you missed the point.
If liberals want to be logically consistent, they should accept this “argument” with respect to gun ownership.

imagine someone breaking into your house while youre dead asleep and you wake up fumbling to grab that monstrosity to defend your home while they come in, see you struggling to lift it because youre a 90 lb soylet and they shoot you in the face 15 times and run, never to be seen again

Either he wants semi auto pistols banned or he just doesn't know the meanings of semi auto or magazine.

We'll just win the election & the popular vote & take yours

I'm not against guns but fuck this is a shit take.

yes cause things Biden says he will totally fight for if he gets elected.
That dude is going to wuss out on everything

Not everyone is a lazy little pussy like you. I have no problem being awake and alert right away. And I wouldn't use the gun in OPs pic, I'd reach for a pistol or an AR-15 without the sight, drum mag or bipod.

Like...you personally will take them?

kek

You think he can actually get elected if he tells half the country hes going to take their guns after he wins? Even if he doesn't actually plan on doing it hes still going to lose tens of millions of votes just for suggesting it.

“We'll just win the election & the popular vote & take yours“

Fucking moron you guys said that last time. You’re blind to what the left is doing to the middle. It won’t go they way you think. Fuck off commie.

I don't support banning guns. I support mandatory firearm registration, mandatory liability insurance for each registered firearm, and a heavy tax on ammunition. tl;dr keep guns away from dumb rednecks

No silly
The tyranical lib government will disarm you & redistribute the guns to the poor & effeminate

How exactly does that keep guns away from rednecks? How exactly does that help anything?

No I don't think he will win at all. But if he does he's gonna turn into a republican that doesn't hate gays.

It'll work eventually
Libs will take all your penises someday

Attached: emasculatedpussy.jpg (240x240, 21K)

Only time I don't like them is when they're firing bullets at me

I bet 98% of you never even look at actual proposed laws. Its actually laughable that ANY legislation that gets brought up is "tHeY aRe TakIn yOuR guns". No one wants to take your guns, I mean I'm sure there are some on the FAR left, but most people like me ASSUMED that the common sense laws are already in place. So, people like me were always in the middle and kinda didn't care. Then you learn about how the gun shows and all of the retarded shit, like it being perfectly fine to buy like 10 guns with no background check needed. Like come on man, even if you're a conservative, why are you against even the common sense shit? Im a middle of the road guy, Im left on some shit and right on other shit, but you guys on the right make it hard af to have people like me support you because you don't even want the SENSIBLE shit put in place. So, now I'm like hmmmm maybe these retards with these ideals genuinely don't deserve to own an AR-15 and whatever other war weapons they own. Let sensible bob keep all of his shit, idc, but mr no gun laws rambo, take all his shit, fuck it and fuck him. Fuck your rights if you're retarded

>I have no problem being awake and alert right away
Well aren't you one special little mother fucker?

Science has shown that there is an inverse correlation between caliber and penis size

Me? I only shoot 22 shorts.

That's a mighty fine Lapua there, op. ;-)

The fuck kind of infantile thinking is that. No wonder you need that big gun, you have to compensate for lack of brains.

Thanks nigger.

>Me? I only shoot 22 shorts.
You pick the caliber closest to your dick size?

Every gun that fires more than 1 shot and has only one barrel has a magazine, fuckface.

Revolvers too? Bolt action rifles? Pump action shotguns?
Go to bed, you have school in the morning.

They don’t.

ATTN Conservatives: if you don’t like abortions don’t get them.

Christ, you burgers are all the same..

>liberals

so thats why after 8 years,it took a republican president to actually pass gun control laws?

If i took a gun and killed someone with it that would be wrong though. So why is a woman getting a living being killed and then scraped out of her body not wrong?

That's bullshit

Certainly. You just saw it.

Yeah, like making Mexico pay for the wall. lol

Rape.

And if Republicans want to be consistent they should let others decide if they want abortions

Rape accounts for a tiny % of abortions. Most are done out of convenience.

Imagine a candidate thinking he will have the ability to ban guns, especially singlehandedly.

Exactly. But this is logic, so Republicans wont agree.

Donald Trump is the first President to enter office, in favor of gay marriage.

I'm gay, I vote 90% democrat, and I like guns.

The background check loopholes and not allowing digitization of records is stupid though.

It's about the Republican fake cry of personal freedom. They want freedom for the stuff they want but have no problems restricting others freedom

>Revolvers too?
You got me there.
>Bolt action rifles?
Yep. Some are detachable like:
ruger.com/products/scoutRifle/models.html
Some are fixed in place, like:
winchesterguns.com/products/rifles/model-70/model-70-Current-Products/model-70-featherweight-compact.html
And before you ask, yes, lever actions have a magazine. It's called a tubular magazine. It's right under the barrel.
Pump action shotguns?
Shit yes they do! Same concept as the lever action rifle, tubular magazine under the barrel. Did you know that most semi-auto shotguns also use a tubular magazine?

And most Republicans are against it.
Also there was that thing Trump did with no Trannies in the military.

Ok well then Biden is calling for the ban of all guns besides pistols.
Hes not going to win a lot of votes with that campaign promiss.

2nd amendment...

Attached: 37E4B729-FB2D-44ED-BE45-DA0DE52F1AD0.jpg (400x400, 29K)

I think he was afraid of a bunch of pre-ops entering the military for free sex changes. Those things can get expensive.

Everyone should be required to own military grade weaponry, including but not limited to fully armed tactical nuclear warheads and their required launch facilities. If liberals don't want them, they can simply leave the country. Simple.

It was probably more to do with the fat that they are mentally unstable, with a suicide rate of around 40%.

Agreed

The gem of the thread here. The key thing you pointed out is
>most people assumed the common sense shit is already in place

I'm calling your bluff. You sir, have never been to a gun show. I and some of my friends have purchased guns at gunshows. Each and every time, there was a background check. Just because it didn't take a month doesn't mean it was sufficient to check to see if I should or should not own a firearm. I own a long rifle, 2 shotguns (handed down from my grandfather), and 2 pistols, both revolvers and considered semi-automatic because each time I pull the trigger it goes bang. One of them is a replica of a civil war pistol and is black powder, so that will tell you how long semi-auto's have been around.

Attached: Charlton Heston & flintlock, Cold Dead Hands speech_thumb[5].jpg.jpg (449x411, 72K)

Then you learn about how the gun shows and all of the retarded shit, like it being perfectly fine to buy like 10 guns with no background check needed.
Background checks are required at gun shows
When Obama gave the "40%" figure, it was a flat-out lie, he made it up
> AR-15 and whatever other war weapons they own
The legal definition of "assault weapon" is cosmetic; AR-15s aren't machine guns.
>I bet 98% of you never even look at actual proposed laws.
WE do, YOU didn't. You have no idea what you're talking about, you're just repeating what your party tells you to say.

Attached: 1554242401937.gif (352x240, 854K)

>if you don't like abortions don't get one

Attached: pol_invades.webm (960x396, 1.23M)

good luck

Attached: 1437442547574.jpg (600x600, 46K)