Is there a beverage or product out there that's like an energy drink/coffee, but like, the opposite?

Is there a beverage or product out there that's like an energy drink/coffee, but like, the opposite?

I need something to calm my ass down that's not alcohol or a prescription drug. Does such a product exist?

Attached: caffeine.png (300x180, 22K)

You should go fuck yourself

chamomile tea

Gasoline

melatonin

Methadone

Turn off PC.

leaded petrol or diesel

Kava kava. Google it.

real answer. Or a cup of warm milk.

Yeah there's a sleepy time coffee or something that has melatonin in it

>hallucinations and slight feeling of dying

Attached: 38472.png (881x906, 240K)

hot chocolate

Sleepy time tea, my therapist recommended it for me.

sleeping on roads works too.

This lemon balm as well maybe a bit of passionflower

Try CBD oil, if you're not in a redneck state.

Try neuro. It's a "health" drink product line offering various flavors for different things. You're looking for the bottle labeled bliss. It's a light blue color, usually comes in white raspberry flavor.

Yes. Take GABA. Also Valerian Root. 5HTP and B vitamins. Ashwaganda too.

l-theanine

Yes, it's called chamomile tea.

This. Tea is your best bet but I actually heard it was purple stuff which is hard to find in stores.

You need to meditate a lot by shutting the fuck up and controlling your mind. Think of nothing and really appreciate Arale type of anime when your mind goes blank.

It's a woman that is completely calm. Try doing chores around the house a perfect housewife would do. In fact pray the rosary to Mary. This is path and a way of life you don't need fat chinks. In pokemon it's the gym leader with the steelix in ranma 1/2 it's the third eldest sister for ranma to marry. Not akane or hibiki

You want to be kasumi tendo. Strangely enough if you as a man are not kasumi tendo women never will follow the men's example.

This is not a product of culture this is a product of misogyny and violence and abuse against women. This is why people loved women. Sadly enough it's something that is in the bible and a reality you counter in society with justice. That's why there are gentlemen.

Attached: 740full-kasumi-tendo.jpg (480x360, 16K)