Worst things you've seen on Yea Forums?

Worst things you've seen on Yea Forums?

Attached: 1565759696844.webm (450x360, 1.89M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/beheading/police-torture-beheading-son-flay-alive-guerrero-mexico/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

L*******r threads

poor faggot. that happened for nigger

This shit post

Niggers

Attached: DBD0B5E3-6270-4261-92BA-468F7E090AFB.jpg (1122x2208, 320K)

He keeps respawning and doing the same thing, so annoying when ppl don't learn man.

Attached: 1562548624879.jpg (564x697, 48K)

If I post it I'll have FBI at my doors in about 10 minutes.

Asian guy gave a tied up infant a cleveland steamer in his bathroom

Worst shit I've seen? Pretty brutal and heart wrenching gore clip that completely turned me away from gore for a year. I'm sure some of you have seen it. It's a clip of a Mexican dude and his dad being executed by a cartel gang I'm guessing. The son had to watch his dad get his head cut off and his reaction tore my heart in half. Then the skinned the sons chest open while still alive, just slicing and peeling away his flesh to open his rib cage and rip out his heart. Brutal... all while still alive. Imagine the pain of being skinned alive.

Bs.
It takes them weeks just to get a hall pass, FBI is fucking incompetent.

You’ll probably get a temp ban, worst case scenario.

faggots replying to b8/slide/op/etc. threads unironically

Attached: Canadian Riot.webm (480x360, 1.09M)

Attached: niggers be nigging.jpg (852x480, 40K)

It depends what you call "worst".

This and all the other ugly jewesses the jews want /b to celebrate.

Attached: boxxy.jpg (480x360, 8K)

YOU MONSTER!

This

I have to agree with you. That was horrible

I think the word you're looking for is Grifter. Never.

Nope you can't make me watch that again. Never.

downloaded something called the grifter... jesus christ, never again

I remember that one. It wasn't that bad

Spotted the newfag

The grifter is fake, it has been debunked many times

link?

What's grifter?

The daisy's destruction 20 sec compilation that some asshole decided to torrent. No sound but still pretty horrifying

Link?

Which have you seen that's worse, in your opinion?

>Grifter

fucking pathetic

Attached: 1566111845667s.jpg (250x250, 9K)

This one, of all the horrific shit I've ever seen this one has never been topped. It's too relatable.

Oddly enough, I've seen a SHIT TON of gore on Yea Forums but the worst thing I've seen recently is a picture of someone who apparently snipped off half of their front tooth with a toenail clipper.

Makes me shudder inside just thinking about it.

poo in loo

The dad was a police chief if I remember correctly. The son was just a fucking student.
The things that did this don't deserve to be called animals. Apparently there are no ends to depravity.

to all the fags that looking for this, go to BG and search "most brutal videos 2018" or something like that, sweet dreams

Gay and retarded meme

But didn't that site just got closed?

There was this one of a Russian soldier getting his head lopped off by, I think Chechen insurgents, it's an old vhs quality video. Dude is basically pleading for his life, but there is something about his muffled death cries and gurgling on his own blood while his throat is cut open that has stuck with me all these years.

Nope it's still around

Do you idiots ever check bestgore

bestgore.com/beheading/police-torture-beheading-son-flay-alive-guerrero-mexico/

Based and moosepilled

how am i gonna check bestgore or any site with that fucked and vague description? beheading is pretty common among gangs

I get a "DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN" error

What country are you in?
I think they blocked it in New Zealand

I remember this. The whimper of the kid really got to me.

I'm from Italy, it was fine just a month ago, then I kept getting this error.

Its a canadian site so who knows

Here ya go

Attached: 1566788586100.gif (400x224, 1.43M)

So fucking stupid

tho i agree this was a pretty gutwrenching vid to endure my vote would have to go with 'skinnd alive with box cutter' vid. mexican guys cut up a guy whos face and hands are already missing as he sheepishly tries to fight them off while funkytown by lipps inc plays in the background. i dont think i ever fully sat through both parts one and two definitely atleast through part one i have i think its been a while

It really is. Like what's the point? To prove how tough you are by making yourself look like a hillbilly forever

Attached: fag.jpg (2498x1844, 513K)

old Yea Forums
hardcore CP gifs
its probably been 11 years since ive seen them, i can clearly see those gifs in my head

>i can clearly see those gifs in my head with my eyeballs on my screen
Fixed*

This made me laugh harder than it should have

Yeah it's fucked

from the way you described it I expected hell, disappointed

This nigga got an organic VPN!!

Kid was only 16 too. Stuff like this makes it hard to even believe the likelihood of a god existing.

What's the worst you've seen then

I'm with you on that.

just done seen both and still not the worst i've ever seen, (ill try to find the link) in brazil, a guy in a cell, has his ears cut off, the his hands tied and chopped off, they wrap his face around with a bunch of plastic bags then set it on fire, screaming, movements, etc, they finish off by beheading him and placing his head, ears and hands on his chest.

Fuck, that's alot of damage.

>(ill try to find the link)
Please do.

I only saw it posted once, but it was footage of an elderly couple preparing to cross a street, the old guy needed help to step off the curb, and while the old lady was helping him she fell in front of the semi that was waiting for the light (he didnt see them because he was high up and they were right in front of the truck), the lady was laying down right in front of the wheels, with her feet at the wheels, and then the truck pulls off and slowly crushes this old lady from her feet to her head, literally right in front of the old guy. it was really sad.

that mouse torture compilation webm

Old Yea Forums was so hardcore and wild. You knew you were in with serious shit. Nobody fucked with 4chin back then. We didn't have all this faggoty bullshit there is now. Amirite?

Catie had massive balls to lurk Yea Forums.
Shit was so cash.

What year are you talking about more or less?

Attached: paper cut.jpg (2736x1712, 1.52M)

They tortured and executed children much younger than that. To the point of them not being able to fully understand what is about to happen to them as they just give you a dead stare in silence.

MODS

gafe and kay

Attached: 064_1502629007408.png (380x378, 40K)