TOOL singer Maynard James Keenan is a rapist pedophile

TOOL singer Maynard James Keenan is a rapist pedophile

Attached: Maynard-James-Keenan-june-11-2018-billboard-1548.jpg (636x421, 52K)

Provide proof

OP likes to take cocks where the sun don't shine

Have you tried killing yourself faggot?

So? Are you saying you wouldn't fuck a real-life loli or shoota? What are you, some kind of fag?

Attached: worm.png (654x696, 543K)

Sounds pretty BASED to me

Tool sucks.

“A lot of time when a child is sexually abused they put it out of their mind,” Jones added in the same interview. “Then they grow up and they don’t understand this unrest that they have in them. They turn to different ways to try to channel it. They become alcoholics or become codependent or whatever. So what our video deals with is someone who has that happen to them. To channel it, they sexually molest another child. … In the song, it talks about ‘I become full circle.’ And that’s what that means. This happened, I grew up and now I’m doing it to someone else. That’s why it’s written from the antagonist’s point of view is like, ‘This is what happened to me.'”

Maynard was raped by his stepfather, he has always hated him and was very vocal in old interviews. Live versions of Prison Sex will often change lyrics to
'I have become my terror and you are my lamb'
The song is about how he was raped and now he has to rape to feel whole.

Prison Sex is about child molestation and cycles of abuse.

He hadn't picked up the name Maynard yet, that came later. He was James now. Probably was referred to as 'Jimmy' around this time. He was 11. His mom had her fateful aneurysm that left her broken down and paralyzed, forever changed, her faithful devotion intensified and led her to become more and more delusional and willfully ignorant.

Jimmy's stepfather was caring for him at this time, he inspires the content for this song for about two years until Judith finally sends him to his fathers in Michigan.

Before playing 'Jimmy' live once, Maynard addressed the crowd, announcing it as the sequel to Prison sex. Jimmy being a very personal story, the announcement of it as a 'Sequel" to Prison Sex is kind of shocking. That gives it a light of being a personal story, just by that strong association. H is a sister piece to Prison sex, its about him struggling with the abuse he grew up with, in the face of having a child of his own.

i know, that's why i'm trying to get this rumor rolling, so help along retard!

nice try, dickhead. your gaslighting won't work. these are real allegations.

no shit pussy, that's why i'm trying to get this rummor rolling, so post those real allegations, retard!

>This was about raping me as fast as he could

Attached: 3-maynard-assault-allegations.png (1300x1485, 818K)

it's not a rumor

I know faggot, just post all that juicy stuff, like twitter accounts created solely to fuck with him and all the other awesome stuff!
then we can unleash the hordes of Yea Forums on the world to destroy him!

kys, maynard

not only won't i kill myself, i'm gonna eat a healthy salad and go for a daily walk now that I know my being alive annoys you so much.
i hope you live 100 years, and I 100 plus one day, just so you live in constant pain at the though I exist.

i'm just thinking about the people in your family that you're hurting, i would be happy if you apologized and agreed to stop sodomizing prepubescent boys for sex magick rituals

You question the validity of a post on Yea Forums?

Wtf is wrong with you?

>being this mentally ill that you actually think some random user you are talking to isn't just some rando, but is instead the very guy you're mentally ill and obsessed with
wew

This is pretty well known if are an O.G. Tool fan

more like Fool

TOOL fucking sucks, it's shitty music for insufferable assholes that think they're intelligent because of spirals or some shit

>Maynard is a sexual predator

Attached: 1530596581232.png (757x1210, 102K)

He eye raped an entire concert I attended one. He took his dick out, tucked it between his legs, then shoved peanut butter up his own ass, farted it back out, then threw it at the audience. I shit you not.