The overwhelming majority of rapists and murderers are men. Sure men invented everything, but you did not...

The overwhelming majority of rapists and murderers are men. Sure men invented everything, but you did not, and neither did those criminals. Fuck men.

Attached: Ashi_time_portal.png (752x451, 419K)

>women are so incompetent they even fail at being societal failures

When will they learn.

>Fuck men
yeah, women sure do that a lot

Also men are the majority of victims of rape and murder. Also suicide, death in accidents, death in wars, being homeless, etc.

This just proves men are more often exposed to the dangers they themselves cause as opposed to women, who have a privilege in civilized society of being protected.

Awe, who hurt you sweetie?

Stop trying to deflect from the issue at hand, bigot. Women are the primary victims here.

That's just a blatant lie. Men are only the majority victims of murder. (By other men)

>ignoring facts
Yep, it's a feminist.

I never denied op's claims, but yeah men are also the majority of victims of rape, just look at prisons.

Nope, men are the primary victims because of their own actions, that's because men are more violent in general.

WOW. Ignoring you now.

Except they're not. You can't just make shit up and expect people to believe it

Attached: 1565812509182.jpg (800x586, 105K)

What's the point of bringing up prison rape when it's men who commit it?

The point is that women are more protected against sexual violence because of culture, men suffer in silence.

Yes they are.

Ok.

Attached: IMG_20190903_165016.png (720x538, 100K)

You don't even care, do you? I'm reporting you for sexual harassment.

Hahaha so funny.

Men aren't just suffering in silence, they're raping. That's the goddamn fucking point

Yeah, fuck men, especially me! Fuck me good!

And being raped.

By men

And being raped.
Men are more likely to be raped, that's just a fact.
When a man says he was raped less people believe him. If a woman does so even if it is a lie, more people will believe her.
The deep problem of rape in our society is much more complex than you think, and as you can see even if men are the common perpetrator, they are also the common victim. Same goes for murder, suicide and any other risk and danger.

This happens because men in average are more violent than women, and are also expected to withstand violence more than women.

I also will never rape a person. Checkmate

Just because men get raped doesn't mean they aren't the problem considering they're the ones doing the fucking raping in the first place. They're the goddamn problem

Attached: lrpczng33ej31.jpg (640x937, 99K)

I never denied that, but we need to examine why rape happens and how can we reduce it, not go around blaming people who never raped anybody or invented anything.

Maybe rape isn't so bad. You should try it sometime.

I think you're missing anons point. You're arguing over one side of the rape train. Both genders have rape happening to them. You cant just cry about the women being raped. You should be crying for everyone; man, woman and child being subdued to inappropriate sexual harrassment.
>Equality my friend, equality.

She didn't commit her crime in space but it shows how crazy women are, even the smart ones.

Attached: Lisa Nowak.jpg (750x541, 57K)

What's the point of crying about the results when I can focus on the causation. The fucking male gender god dammit

Attached: 1513563051627.png (625x626, 52K)

Men are and always have been disposable to society. Of course they kill/get killed more.

Attached: 1567278769458.png (500x516, 186K)

Male on male rape is common and much lower reported than male on female or female on male rape

It's like talking to a brick wall.

Hope your day is filled with joy!

>inb4 femcunt comment

This woman was raping preteen boys. No wonder men think it's okay. They're taught it's okay by women like pic related.

Checkmate bitch!

Attached: brittany-zamora-1.jpg (2700x2631, 1.88M)

Men and women live in two completely different worlds, and most men don't even realize this. I am scared shitless to leave my house after the sun goes down, and I have to practice defensive everything. I have to keep track of everyone around me, what they're doing, what they're looking at, if they're going to do something to me, and I have to walk around with a weapon on my person at all times just in case. I have to take classes just to defend myself while walking down the street. I go into work, where I continue to make less than a man does, and I have to justify all of my opinions to everyone around me no matter what the subject. A man gets a promotion, I get asked "well WHY are you doing __this same thing your male counterpart did with 0 explanation__?" I live in a hyperaware state at all times, while constantly reminded of my place in a society that is now literally sanctioning and excusing sexual assault in all of its politicians including the POTUS. He is accused of assault by 22 different women, and no one gives a shit about any of them. But if he had assaulted 22 men, impeachment proceedings would've begun 2 years ago.

These are two very different realities. A man can walk into work, come up with ideas, leave with a promotion, make more money than I do, and walk out to his car at any time of night without feeling like his life is in danger. I've never known what that feels like, and I don't give a fuck how others feel about it. That's what inequality looks like. One side is ignorant of the others struggles, yet continues to dictate the rhetoric of how to address something they've literally never had to experience firsthand themselves.

So go fuck yourselves, privileged twats. Live a life in someone elses shoes before you start posting shit like this
>You cant just cry about the women being raped

Yeah, some of you get raped sometimes. Yeah, some of you get murdered. But none of you have had it federally sanctioned and tolerated in front of you.

Fuck men!
>posts image of a show created by a man.

The boy was thirteen - a teenager. When I was 13 I would have been elated to be "raped" by this hot 28yr old woman - fucking, sucking, jerking BRING IT ON TEACHER. Wtf has happened to masculinity?

>men don't fear for their personal safety

Attached: 1567278880352.jpg (550x495, 31K)

Image how men feel.
>new intern starts at work
>qt3.14
>live in fear of working with or being next to possible feminist who will cry #metoo
>she cries wolf
>know the rape allegations are false but still sit in prison
>lose promotion chance
>get labeled a sex offender
Or
>dating a female
>agree to consensual intercourse
>break up occurs
>she cries rape
>prison.exe

Men live in fear too sweetie. It ain't all about you.

Men and women both have their own pathologies.

It just so happens that most of the pathologies characteristic of women dont get you arrested.

Attached: 47261121_10157383574040681_1154990270094245888_n.jpg (854x960, 89K)

Kek nice bait.

Feminism user, feminism happened

Lol like rape is actually a problem. Learn to enjoy it. Bless men for forcing themselves on us. We deserve it.