Anyone got tips on how to get less hungry?

Anyone got tips on how to get less hungry?

I haven't eaten since last Friday due to unexpected bills which left me with absolutely no money. The hunger is becoming unbearable at this point even though I drink gallons of water to keep my stomach filled. I've got some fat on my body to spare since I'm 1,80 m and about 75 kilo last time I checked (might be a little less since now). I'm becoming desperate at the moment. Anyone got some tips?

Attached: fe6a66af35e48a10dfaa78cf866d8382.png (690x460, 591K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KHaCKudtVi0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You could try to sneak in to a buffet style dining hall and steal food like a nigger. They have those at some universities

Ceylon cinnamon is the world's best appetite suppressant

Smoking cigarettes or appetite suppresants

eat smaller meals more often

Cut off your left arm and braise it

pro tip leave Europe like now!

Buy a head of lettuce for a dollar and put some italian dressing on it.

Didn't find any cinnamon unfortunately
Can't afford cigarettes obviously.
Fyi. I got about 7 cents in my bank and no cash

fuckin dumpster dive u lazy piece of shit its not just for hippie faggots in seattle

Will keep that in mind next time. I just have to survive until next Tuesday (fuck me) until I get my paycheck.

You could get small amount of money by returning bottles or cans. Or do something similar. Then buy eggs. Fry them in pan. Around 4 fried eggs per day keep hunger away... Supercheap... I used to do that when I had to go long time without money.

Drop carbs for a month or three. Up your fat intake. You won't be hungry often.

Dumpsterdiving isn't really an option where I'm from. Restaurants keep their dumpsters in the back until they get picked up

opposite is true for me - eating two large meals keeps me satiated more than grazing, and i end up eating less calories... everyone just needs to experiment and find what works for them

Borrow a few bucks from friends or family. Juse explain the situation

Well looks like youre just gonna have to steal food lmao. Steal a few cans of soup or whatever from the grocery store so if you actually get caught just explain your situation and im sure theyd let you off the hook

Then walk around back. Problem solved!

That's a pretty good idea actually. I think I have a empty beer crate which will get me about 3,50 I think. That's about 9 instant noodles worth

Find a soup kitchen or food bank in your community with free handouts. If unsure, ask about where to find such help at a church.

I'm the only surviving member of my family as far as I know. Don't have friends to fall back on.
Rather have hunger the coming week than steal.

Looked into it, but it takes a while to get accepted by the food bank

If the local church has a donation bin, steal from it

Since you have internet, look up on Facebook for events in the area. There are usually tons of free food at those events. Hotels usually sever breakfast and dinners depending on the hotel it self I’d try that out, they don’t know if you are staying there or not so they don’t care.

Attached: F97E3641-97E7-4D8F-A15E-0429C5F1A5CB.jpg (498x450, 35K)

Just steal the gold, silver and jewels that churches keep locked away.

Go to closest beach or park and collect recyclable trash then buy cheap ramen. If you have spare.time at nights or so offer yourself as a dishwasher in a restaurant in exchange for leftovers. Good luck user.

You can go to church and tell them. They have lots of stuff donated that they give out to people in that situation. Spaghetti, can veggies and actual meat frozen in the freezer

dumpsters?

>this

Find a nearby corner with a lot of traffic, don't shower in the morning, put on your most beat up clothes, and stand in the median holding up a sign scrawled on brown cardboard. What you write on it is almost irrelevant, just make sure to end it with "God bless". Pretty soon you'll have so much money you'll be able to buy a Lexus to drive you back and forth from your "job".

What city are you in? I’m sure we can find something.

> let’s do it reddit!!!!!

OP even if you live in small town you can eat for free. Contact churches and shelters and ask about feeds.

Just buy some food bro

Attached: 1241241241414.jpg (1024x716, 377K)

Trump says this is the best economy, you must just be lazy

go steal some food from a grocery store or go to a 'food bank' survival of the not hungry nigger

look up wild edibles in your area. like onions and stuff

Eat healthy and small proportions.

Oats are probably your only hope. Bum like a dollar and get a bag.

Poor eurofag.

youtu.be/KHaCKudtVi0

CBD Oil. Food makes me feel nauseous and I’ve lost a metric shit tonne of weight. Plus I stopped chewing my nails to the quick so it kind of works for that too.

jesus christ op. put a sweater on, and go into a grocery store and steal a few eggs from different cartons. eggs are high in protein and other things to help you feel fuller for extended periods of time.

Smoke some meth