Sup, user. I was just sitting in my car with engine started and playing Harry Potter and pic related happend...

Sup, user. I was just sitting in my car with engine started and playing Harry Potter and pic related happend. Wtf was that?

Attached: 7UwIIoHKqi.png (1280x722, 1.83M)

Attached: cWMfKEnNEq.png (608x1080, 1.45M)

Your car is fucked and you will die shortly.

Its overheating, might be the waterpump/or the radiator fan not working.

But what can I do with this piece of german shit?

#Car_Broke_faggitt

Attached: df.jpg (500x406, 159K)

Is "playing Harry Potter" some new slang for gay sex?

all modern BMW's have the entire cooling system as a maintenance item

>there are people that use machines daily without even a basic understanding of how they work
If you turned it of before it got too hot it might be ok, if not it's propper fucked.

Summoning Voldemort.

Blew a hose while you were parked blowing a hose

/thread.

>Blew a hose
this, exact thing happened to me last year.

Attached: GO5Rpxvk7G.png (1444x1080, 1.26M)

RIP, had to replace this in a mates car a few years ago. Because of that BMW badge you get to pay $500 for a plastic bottle instead of $30 for any other car.

Your coolant got leaked somehow -> leading to your engine overheating.

Put in some coolant (just regular water for a temporary solution if you dont have coolant.)
Remember, because its overheating, it might shoot some hot af coolant on your face when you open the cap, so be careful.

Then put the ignition on (not the engine) and check if the electrical radiator fan goes on (youll hear it). (assuming its still hot.)

If no, turn the engine on and check if it turns on now.

If still no, it might be broken, and thats causing your broblem.

If the fan is broken, you can still drive it if the temps arent rising too much and you keep up speed. The air will cool down the engine.

If your car has a mechanical fan or the electical fan is working, its propably the waterpump, headgasket or the termostat.

yes

Attached: 71KdULmGnqL._SL1000_.jpg (1000x1000, 133K)

That’s your money going towards a new radiator for Beamer going up in smoke/steam. Why the fuck would you buy a car like that and not keep up with it?

Oh, so your coolant tank is cracked, i dont think they are that expensive if you find a second hand one.

Plus they should be easy to replace.

Either you have a coolant leak or your power steering fluid is leaking onto your exhaust

Attached: A782A6E4-1683-499D-9559-BFEC1586B07E.jpg (750x424, 115K)

Radiator failure or coolant leak.

Christ thats really let go, had to replace one on my e36 years ago and my brothers just done his on his e46 both were just weeping after you switched the hot engine off i've never seen one actually split right open like that.

How in the fuck do you overheat a car while parked in fucking Finland? That shit was fucked before you got it

Might be power steering because the container is black, cant tell form the picture, if you dont know which is which, just take it in for a shop..

They won't be expensive new tbh, aftermarket ofc. You'd be surprised how cheap some of the components on an e46 are, replaced the entire rear wheel hub on my brothers after he sheared pinch nut for the shock and made an arse of drilling it out. Less than £60 !