My dad was always telling me stuff like this, is there any way to stop powerful people like this...

My dad was always telling me stuff like this, is there any way to stop powerful people like this? Or is the world doomed to rot in the hands of twisted men?

Attached: 1567513175139.png (798x781, 448K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AxAIE9TbGyk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Dad was a rambling schizo.
>I now spend my days on Yea Forums.

this thread checks out

/thread

I could see that. He was an anti semite thru and thru.

>is there any way to stop powerful people
Not peacefully
Not democratically

So the only answer is killing? There must be another way...

Do you think they will remove themselves from their positions if we ask them politely?

A nihilistic anarchist might hold the key to tru cosmic freedom then. May god have mercy on us .

No. I wish there was another way. Im tired of thinking of violence as an answer, its so short sighted.

All malevolent events are purely coincidental. Evil men do not exist. Power is a construct and is not real.
Go back to sleep.

I only dream of evil and powerful things, destroying gentle creative hopes.

It's really pretty simple. Violence and democracy are not needed.
Convert all your currency to money. Conduct business in money, not currency. Convince the people around you to do the same.
Problem solved.

Assuming you live in the US, it's quite likely that you'll see extreme violence in the next decades. I'm expecting the same here in EU.
Si vis pacem, para bellum
You all have it easier with the access to decent weaponry

My nose is pronounced and my mother comes from bohemia.
I'm not worried about what your dreams are made of

What is the difference between money and currency?

My dreams only haunt me, they empower you

Money has value. Currency is solely based on faith.

You mean assets not money.

Didn't Patton suck cocks too?

Attached: Nazi party funded by Zionist bankers - Heinrich Brüning.jpg (1161x809, 720K)

Assets are not easily divisible.
I said money, I meant money.

then you are wrong.

I need a tangible example, or is that the point? Intangibility?

You dont know the difference between currency and money... you are wrong. Sorry friend.

Youre an idiot

I wish there was another way to overcome viral infections without harming the virus. Im tired of thinking violence is that answer, its so short sighted. Why can't white blood cells simply make peace with influenza?

That wasnt me. Its just some shill.

shouldn't you CHILDREN be in school?

Is the money u speak of intangible?

Take this (you) and stop fucking same fagging bitch nigga

You are wrong and so is the public school system for not making introductory economics courses compulsory.

A tangible example...
The dollar bill in your wallet has less purchasing power today than it did yesterday. What did you do to reduce your own purchasing power? Probably nothing.

The shill has arrived. Thread is dying. I really appreciate youre advice. Ill look into money my friend. Thank you

they kill us whenever they get the chance

You don't know what you mean, you're too stupid to know you're stupid

Yeah, Hitler 2.0. this time we don't quit

Wrong guy. Count the replys

Attached: Screenshot_20190903-103723_Mimi.jpg (720x1280, 345K)

lol,yes,walk away while you can still bullshit that you are smart.

Some tangible, some intangible.
The point is to get away from units of value that can be manipulated.
The USD is the prime example of what we should not be doing. There were 3 private central banks on this continent before the current iteration. What happened to those currencies? The USD is not immortal.

Shills pouring from the walls

>you're too stupid to know you're stupid
great argument faggot.

im an honours econ grad currently pursuing my masters. money vs currency is literally in the very first chapter of the very first textbook you buy for any entry level econ paper. you dont know what you are talking about. stop.

What is immortal my friend?

But you're the still
Your job is to say clearly retarded things to derail the thread focus into an argument over you saying stupid things
Your tricks are getting old and tired

>im an honours econ grad currently pursuing my masters
sure you are.
we are all VERY impressed.

Pain and death

Attached: Screenshot_20190903-104115_Mimi.jpg (720x1280, 346K)

You're a bitch nigga too case closed

its actually a meme and very easy to be accepted into

Kill yourself nigger

What do you think that is proving?

Depends on how you perceive time I guess. I dont know of anything off the top of my head that is immortal.

Hanging them in the streets as an example is the best way. An institution gets the behaviors it rewards.
Quit voting for them, quit giving them money, quit buying from the companies that support them, etc. You can see how long and maybe futile this is to get everyone on board tho

Do u see the slide?

Attached: 1566225675998.png (712x649, 30K)

Is this really the only answer?

Attached: conspiracy.jpg (600x399, 49K)

Attached: 1566728746869.jpg (542x800, 41K)

Ignorance of cause and effect make defenders of the status quo feel smart.

So capitalism needs to be broken? Into what?

Jokes on you! I already kms and I was a nigger! Now my soul lives as a interdimensional electronic being on da web that's why you're my bitch nigga

A million tiny pieces

Attached: 1481102250754.png (519x537, 635K)

Awww. I see. Sorry i just read this. Maybe i need to plan.

CHECKED

Attached: 1555619310152.png (680x556, 528K)

Capitalism cannot exist and has not existed on a macro scale since
1. Obvious marriage of corporation, state, and private central bank
2. Use currency, not money.
Remove both of those, and capitalism will take care of the rest.

Thank you for your time. I needed a non violent approach but, it seems i may need "money" and a plan b that includes there death.

Small pieces still bigger than your dick boi

Shills. Pouring in.

Real easy. Should've been intuitive based on what he's getting at. You know at a certain point they can just magically add currency to favorable people's accounts? They can. They do. Quit contributing to currency's solely imaginary value. Your bank account can be worth next to nothing if things go bad. Your stock of silver however is always worth it's slice of the pie, and that pie is always worth a fuck ton.

Attached: currency_vs_money_by_orderofthenewworld-d83vlc0.jpg (700x1030, 148K)

Pay no mind to the nignog

Sorry but i needed this. Thank you. Now i get why they only want gold and gems.

Ok

This guy fucking gets it

Attached: 1453354574616.gif (1166x875, 212K)

kek

So the holocaust didn't happen and the Nazis didn't kill jews.. buuuut.. we should and it should've?

White nationalists are the short bus kids of society.

Attached: 1567298812416.jpg (200x313, 10K)

My father was an angry man, but i knew he was right about abuse of power and the evil of the dollar bill. I really appreciate all youre advice. My day feels a bit better knowing theres something i could work on that non violent. But, i will plan on violence for the future. Besides the shills im really grateful.

Patton? The same 'hero' who rolled tanks over WWI veterans in 1932 because the government didn't want to pay them the benefits they were promised?

The man was a piece of shit who served his masters when it was on his interests and fucked his fellow soldiers and countrymen.

Oh, that and if you're wearing your net worth when the imprison you for money scheming, they still have to give you back all your material possessions while they confiscate the bank accounts.

Jews shouldn’t be in this country they should all go back to Israel where they belong. We don’t have space in this struggling country for useless yuppies.

Attached: 45598315_2295851897123195_3672807666465374208_n.jpg (960x629, 88K)

The chains around your ankles aren't enforced by swords, they are enforced by debt.
Your currency=debt
Currency is purely faith based. Change the peoples faith, currency idea instantly and your current chains melt away. Not to say that shit is gonna be all peaches and cream when the dollar fails, but at least we can have a fair shot.

But ISREAL shouldn't EXIST by your logic right? So where do you send the jews then?

Who said anything about white nationalists? I'm Mexican

"organic worldview"
learn about it

Shills pouring in

I ask you user.....did you live in the 40's? How can you be sure that it really happen? It's like round and plane earth plane sounds stupid but how can we all sure that earth is really round? The government's lies to us kiddo

Dont worry about the shills. Just try to ignore them.

It exists tho. What's so hard for you to wrap your head around

Absolutely repilled on the russians. I dare you to say one thing he didn't claim the russians would do once we took our military out of the EU. We left millions of EU people to be exploited and damned by the soviets.

he's absolutely right the soviet union needed to be decimated while the USA/EU allies had the power to do it.

youtube.com/watch?v=AxAIE9TbGyk

God you little children are pathetic. All you do is whine and blame. What happened to men, who actually stood together and fought for what they believed in?

You all will do nothing, absoutely nothing in your entire life or to these men in power. You are an ant to them. You are too afraid to actually act. You are too afraid to die, so you sit and you cry.

Boi's union awwwwwnnss
>faggotes

Insulate yourself from the coming disruptions in services.
Food. Water. Fuel.
Pay off your debts. Take your house away from banker control. Take your land away from banker control. Then,
Convert all currency to money. Gold, silver, emerging markets.
There is a recession coming. The trick is to be in the position to buy at the bottom.

to the diaspora where they were supposed to learn their metaphysical lesson in the material setting which suits them. too bad they just got resentful, bitter and even more stupid

Thank you. Im gonna go read and educate my self about how i can take my paper currency and start building money and assets that are not dependent on them. I have a few day off so maybe itll take my mind off my dads death and help me make some kind of move forward. He spent his whole life never taking steps to fix it, but only bitching. Im gonna try to find a way, instead of being mad like him.

when ya say "you", are you sure ya don't mean "I"?

>how can we be so sure the earth is round and the holocaust happened
>the government lies to us

Because there is evidence of those two things. It's far more likely that one is true and the others are falsehoods invented by someone who wants to feel smarter than his peers or promote a shitty ideology. Have you ever watched c-span? Do you know how slow and shitty our government works? They have enough trouble trying to deal with a bunch of flossing zoomers storming an old aircraft research facility. The idea and concept that they are this all powerful secret society that changes history on a whim is ludicrous. I'm not saying don't question everything. Questions are important but some shitty conspiricy theories are just outlandish and implausible.

>What happened to men, who actually stood together and fought for what they believed in?

Well those men died and change nothing, powerful people still out there and you whining about this thread but can't do a shit for a change so stfu user you're not the half of a man as we do

Discord allows the organizing of raids apparently, how is it this shitt will change one? when will big tech stop being jew influenced leftisits?

>jews are stupid and bitter
>jews secretly run all the banks and the entire world

Pick one. How many Jews have you met personally?

/WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FAGGOT? GO BE A GLOW NIGGER ON SOME ONE ELSES TIME

Attached: 44760768_190004318563619_1914686099750387712_n.jpg (480x480, 21K)

In here

Attached: dims.jpg (431x600, 33K)

Yes, i'm quite sure. All of you whites, blacks, nazis, jew haters, isis members, goat fucks, spics, euros, are all the same. The only difference is that those middle eastern fucks are actually fighting for their cause, while you sit and cry here. That is why they are more likely to achieve their goal.

Nowadays, violence is the answer. There is no other answer. If you try and make a large scale decision, you will either be controlled by the government, a rich faggot, or society. In this age, the only answer is fighting. Yet none of you ever do that, shame.

Well you need a discussion first on what you believe in and what/who you're fighting, otherwise it quickly desolves into chaos with internal faction fighting.
Whats your plan? Running into the streets guns ablazing without a target? Probly nothing cause you're "too afraid to die"

Think of all these childless young millennials with no real career opportunities. How afraid of death do you think they'll continue to be? Half of them embrace it if you check the memes.

Should i expand my stock portfolio? Im with northwest fidelity, is there a better investing firm?

enough. every single one has been condescending and unconcerned with ideas they don't already hold themselves

Again, i cant thank you enough. God speed on all youre endeavors. I hope to one day meet you after this has all gone to shit.

Who said i'm a part of any groups? I don't believe in jack shit like you all do. I don't care about the past, my race, or other races. The world is pathetic, they don't want fighters anymore. They don't teach survival, they don't teach nessessary skills.

My only goal in life is to learn to fight and then aid others in theirs, because its fun. I dont care who i fight for or with, or what their ideology is. Ill fight, if you pay me.

I was like you once, believing the whole government was just one giant DMV style nightmare. They are. But they're not the only ones acting. Epstein isn't part of the government, but he had his hand in controlling it.

The scapegoatism used by a German dictator to seize power in the early 1900s was so influential its still prevalent throughout the world today. People holding on to ideologies from the past because they need someone to blame for being unhappy or feeling like they don't have everything they think they deserve for doing nothing. It's as silly as it is dangerous.

Attached: 1562794394126.jpg (610x610, 26K)

A real american

"Powerful" people, despots, authoritarians, tyrants, etc. are enabled by the complacent, mindless masses.

Those mindless masses rarely ever act until it's too late.
And by then just merely follow other tyrants whom fear their own loss of power.

Better to die fighting, then to live your life controlled by another man. Are you saying you are content with living under someone elses thumb?

Id rather die, because even if nothing changed, id be dead and it wouldnt be my problem.

>you have to fight you have to use violence
>you can't make large scale solutions
so which one is it? the answer is to commit random acts of violence against useless idiots and justify the order of the elite by our own chaos?

that is to say, they apparently were so

>condescending and unconcerned with ideas they don't already hold themselves

I've met a bunch of neo Nazis. I live in the midwest and let me tell you something. They are the same exact way. In fact I would go as far as saying most people in general have this mentality.

>a real American

Excuse me wtf, are you saying that you are from every country in the continent called America?

"Evil men do not exist."

"Evil" is a purely subjective concept.
Many Germans viewed Hitler & the Nazi's as liberators, freedom fighters and patriots, against foreign invaders.

One humans evil tyrant is anothers savior.

But you said the amount metals can be exchanged for never changes, so it's not possible to buy low
Good luck trying to exchange lumps of metal for food after a collapse

I'm not american. I'm a dirty paki who immigrated to Canada as a child. I only know one thing, it's that violence is its own language. And when used, can do many things.

I dont know if it was you who wrote that but how it was wrote was in the way george washington would write something.

Americans are not from america, american are men and women who believe in freedom.

If you don't have power you can't change nothing, you need to be powerful a god to really change this world, you need something beyond money and political influences but none of us have it so we have to live under the soles of powerful people. We can't even fight together because there will be always a traitor a weak mind, our race is weak just get it and accept it user

Jeff was a financier. He had a lot of money and politicians like to hang out with people who have a lot of money. Especially people who finance things FOR A LIVING. It stands to reason that some rich people, not even a majority of them, are into freaky shit because they believe they live in an untouchable bouble. So you mix politicians the sex slave trade trough the correlation of a rich campaign doner and impromptu lobbyist and BAM. People start making the jump to ILLUMINATI immediately and now you want me to believe the earth is flat because billionaires can (almost) get away with fucking a bunch of kids.

This is what you sound like to me.

The answer is to destroy powerful people so they can not control you. How you do it, is the decision for you. I'm not the person who can tell you how to overthrow people.

>most people in general have this mentality
hey totally agree there man, narcissism is out of control these days. people are literally taught to be narcissistic these days and that it is a virtue to be so, and most people are so degenerated that they can't hardly resist.

you've got to get free of the system, reject modern life, and start building parallel ways of life. alot of far lefties understand this, which is why you find so many of them in hippie circles doing intentional community stuff, but they don't understand why they have the impulse, they don't the problem and they are still caught up in the moralistic signalling stuff the narcissistic conditioning. they haven't rejected the modern world.

>smart people dont believe in conspiracy theories
>smart people dont know that historically human beings lie, cheat and manipulate
>smart people take everyone at their word and trust their fellow man implicitly
>smart people dont understand the necessity for the legal system, due process, and criminal investigations

"Smart people" sound pretty fucking stupid to be honest, I could get where you were coming from if literally 0% of conspiracy theories ever produced were true but we both know that's simply not the case, some are true some are shit, to imply because some are not true ALL are not true and then to pat yourself on the back and call yourself a genius Is pretty cringe desu.

Freedom runs in my blood, for being controlled by another animal makes you the lowest scum on earth.

>dirty paki
A man who knows what it means to struggle and fight. You'd make a fine American

Also fuck off, the other countries could've gotten their shit together first, but we did and we took the name lol

That's the most mongoloid sentence I've had ever read in my shotty life. You're just north americans simple as that idiot.

Op here. Thanks everyone. This was enlightning. You guys are always worth the time. Im out.

Lol i forgot the s on american

Now you're starting to sound less like a conspiracy harboring neo nazi and more like a cult leader. You went from Charles Manson all the way to Charles Manson.

The comment you replied to wasnt me, it was someone else. I haven't read of what george washington wrote.

Attached: 45428230_557557211336427_4155864519442169856_n.jpg (790x412, 55K)

That's because you're a faggot, a faggot with no culture nor principles

>because immigrants are telling us they are seizing control of our country while being teargassed at the boarder.

America is a very strong country, it was filled with power. Now? It is something else. The power is still there, but hidden, because your population has grown weak. America could be a very fine country, almost like back in the day, if your majority and media wasnt so tainted.

I look at america with pride, because you fought for power and you won. You enslaved because you were powerful, isnt that amazing? Such an amazing time in history

Having culture, principles, religion inside of you is weakness. How are they supposed to aid you when you fight, user?

The law of scarcity...
Powerful wealthy elite Euro's & Americans like Ford, Morgan, Rockefeller, Carnegie, Frick, Baker, et al were hoarding massive amounts of wealth, creating scarcity, turning the rest of the world against one another.

It's happening again today.

Either a big boi with no muscle or 120 pounds lanky. Calling it

Also idea-
Meme wars. It's obvious groups are pressing their ideals and influencing the very young. I say we should push back and subtly drop a pepe pig themed anti Central Bank and it's dangers meme here and there, one promoting the value in exchanging currency for money, or showing what mainstream news anchors talk about during commercials to keep the public narrative straight, etc
Attack the marriage of politics, media, banks and corporations.

I bet this shit has to be coordinated af. You gotta keep changing the memes with the times and messages for different age groups.

100% this. It's been happening.

No inbetween? :(

Take care of yourself and your family. It's a waste of time and energy to focus on conspiracy theories.

lol I learned a bit about Manson around the time he died but otherwise never knew anything not mainstream about him; the way people like James Mason and the siege guys talk about him is also interesting but ultimately they agree with you about committing terrorism and playing right into the hands of the muh terrorist label, although I would have common ground with them insofar as they believe the only success or freedom can come from the collapse of the system. I just think the only way to actually get there is to create parallel economies, belief systems, propaganda, organizations, intellectual circles and eventually maybe even political parties, ya know, the same strategy the enemy uses to subvert every circle in which they are permitted presence and have for pretty much all of recorded history. OP wants to know how to get out though, and that's how. Do you think the alt right is a coincidence? Some organic movement? Is that why it's a collection of clever people being repeatedly congratulated for "doing good work" or whatever by other people who sometimes don't understand everything that their particular favoured e-celeb said? I digress. Reject the system, live outside it. Learn how. Ya, you'll be called a cultist. It's a (((shaming tactic))). Ignore it.

N-no U!!

A man with a cause and a stick is better than a man with nothing but a sword. As Napoleon said, you don't get a soldier by paying him 15 pence a day, you have to speak to his heart.

That and you know, we still want a cultured, principled society after the fighting is over.

>we still want a cultured, principled society after the fighting is over.
you might. maybe he doesn't.

You can't have society without violence. Have fun being cucked by savages and psychopaths. Conquest is a perfectly legitimate right to power.

>go back to Israel
You spelled Khazaria wrong.

Read on

I'm with this user

Peaceful rebellion by fighting fire with fire sounds plausible. Even Scientology had a pretty good go. Gotta lay the groundwork tho

Agreed

A man with a stick and cause might do good, but a man with a sword and intent to survive will kill that man, no matter his cause. I will not listen to what my future commanders will say, for I know that it is all propaganda to motivate me to fight. I don't need propaganda to fight.

He is right. You might want a cultured society, but I don't care for one. You can make one, but I will live in peace by myself.

They actually are doing exactly that, I lived with a lot of them a entire family told me how the majority of them feel and see things they feel as if they are reclaiming what is their . "viva la razza" as they say. I actually saw their kids watching a Bootleg copy of shrek with a dubbed opening song that was saying "STAND UP, TAKE WHAT IS YOUR RECLAIM IT FROM THOSE AMERICAN WHITE PIGS" Sounds like im shit posting but its a true story. sometimes truth is stranger than fiction. if you can read or speak Spanish buy some pirated dvds from a Mexican corner store and see what they dub on to them. Almost always a message of revolution.

Attached: 4912826.jpg (430x369, 28K)

Propaganda is an interesting tool isnt it?

>Scientology
reject or at least treat with skepticism universality; anything which comes from the establishment or otherwise justifies unity, conformity, or a singular solution/salvation. Faggot glownigger's calls to violence are a perfect example. This doesn't mean don't take measures for your own defense and safety. I hope anons can figure out the difference. Eventually things are gonna be pic related, they already are really.

Attached: hope.png (772x557, 690K)

also works as insurance for if/when times get real hard for the average person. no one will be questioning the system or the people at the top because it's all about kill whitey; it's his fault and now is your chance.

the official stance of Yea Forums is that it didn't happen, but it needs to happen again.

>I don't care for one
You might ask yourself why
>I will live in peace by myself
The Zulus had a similar notion in their minds as they chopped off the heads of every neighboring tribesman in Africa. Funny how shaka is a considered a hero by some these days hey? The phrase "race to the bottom" comes to mind

Attached: 1566046721859m.jpg (1024x782, 245K)

We are not all sinners to be a sinner means you practice it, and yes we can be perfect through God.

A simple google search shows your post to be false. Go to bed user.

I never said or implied that. If you're investing in non metallic stores of wealth, buying low is an option every 4 to 8 years. Gold and silver have been used as money since their discovery. Read some history please.

Epstein was a blackmailer working for Mossad, Simple as that, how do you thing Israel prospers?

Moron

Even assuming the quote is accurate, is it true? The Nazis would certainly have an incentive to lie in the 30s and make it sound like Jews supported them.

Protect the status quo, that's your station. I dont fault you personally for doing your job. I do look down on you personally for defending your masters. Best of luck to you.

I have an economics degree (macro) so please provide us with a definition of your terms. Money is a vague and generalized term where currency is specific. And, as an obvious note - EVERY single medium of wealth transfer is based upon the faith that the exchange of goods and services are utilizing a common understanding of their unique value. Therefore it is a belief concept that facilitates trade. Not sure where you went to school or what your definitions are, but you sound like a completely convinced, therefore entertaining, moron. Continue with your bull shit.

you mean kill yourself? you're ignorant and immature.

theories and belief systems - completely created in a vacuum. I know that you think you're super smart but your comments also indicate that you're misguided. Your inability to factor in human behavior tells us that your theories are archaic, unproven, and most likely, poorly researched. But you know, you read a book once, by some guy, that said some things.

shit, wrong, wrong, wrong and yet, more wrong. what is the value of silver? in it's use and desirability as jewellery. In other words, it's valuable because it can be made shiny, and simple humans like shiny things. It is only because people agreed that it has value that it does. If humans didn't like shiny things and silver's ability (as with gold) to be malleable and turned into creative designs, it wouldn't be worth a pile of cow shit. Here's the problem with only understanding a small slice of the topic. You're not grasping the human element. Give it up, it's obviously too much work for you to understand that economics are, at their core, a way in which society improves its productivity.

>Live in country as an Ethnic minority
>Kiss the ring
What came first, the chicken or the egg?

It's true and people are too afraid to research on their own.

Jesus, you fucking people are children. Do you not get that tens of millions of people died during that war? And, despite the fact that the US was still fighting in the Pacific at the time? And that maybe the entire world had had enough killing and destruction? And there's no telling what that world would look like today. Stop second guessing what your grandfathers should have done, could have done, would have done if only you had been there to tell them what's what. You fucking revisionists know nothing about the sacrifices that were made or the horror that was that war. Yet here you are, telling everyone how edgy and cool you are. Get a fucking job, work at it for 30 years, build a home and a family and then risk all that because of some military jackass that loved killing and wanted to do more of it. fucking immature children.

Assuming things go SEVERELY to shit, even precious metals lose value (for a while.) Whatever fills human needs will be most valuable, such as food, guns, ammo, power sources, etc.

So allllll the preceding civilizations are wrong, and you are right. Hahaha k. Thanks for the laugh today. You're funny.

I have a lot of food and water and make food and harvest water. I'll take gold or silver for either anytime. Stop on by.

your reading comprehension is poor. I think you need a tutor.

You’re right that metal shills are retarded.
You are wrong about intrinsic value. Silver has lots of industrial and pharmaceutical applications. Gold also has industrial applications due to corrosion resistance, ductility, and phenomenal conductivity.

Humans haven’t been that interested in gold or silver for most of human history. Only a few thousand years and even then not in every culture.

You're right. Gold and silver aren't worthwhile stores of value. Havnt been for recorded human history.

You're not asking the why question. As in, "why do humans throughout history value gold or silver?" Asking yourself just one more question often gets you a better understanding.