Foursome story tiem!

Foursome story tiem!
Got yours?
>be very drunk with my gf, my buddy and his gf
>friends gf wants a foursome, instant diamonds
>we talk my girl into it, she's not super into it but doesn't mind really
> i make out with my friends gf while he does the same with mine
>those bitches start doing it between them too
>i gently grope her tits while she feels my hard cock through my jeans.
>she's fucking nuts, kisses me like crazy between taking shots of some fruity tasting votka or some shit
>I undress her, she's a definition of a butterface but idgaf, body of a godess, tits big but not too big, wide hips, beautiful big ass
>start fingerbanging her while my buddy is doing a 69 with my gf, gives me a nice view or her big plump ass
>her beauiful moans drive me crazy, can't wait to see how her pussy feels, it tastes heavenly
>sucks me off while my gf tries to ride my buddies cock
>suddenly realise she's my friends gf and he's an old school kinda guy, scared this will ruin our friendship
>flaccid cock.png
>same thing happens to him
>we swap gf's, boners are back, fuck them silly while we watch eachother, go to sleep

>talk to him a year later, we both joke how fucking retarded we were not to finish what we started and that we were idiots to worry about nothing
>am very sad i'll probably never get to experience something so amazing
>still lust after that butterface ass, was so close to dp her too

Attached: 5e2fc7e1-c688-4042-aac3-a630eef23fa7.png (1200x1600, 1.01M)

more pics?

Sorry for the partypoop but that's neither of them, pic not related, my bad

you forgot the part were your friend came in your ass

He's very not gay, besides, he's not my type

Bump. Is this thread still on?

but his gf pegged you, right?

Great, still active.

>Me, being a small time meth dealer. I never did it myself, I'm more of a booze and weed guy, but I like money, had friends into meth, and it suited me.
>Realise quite quickly that meth is FAR more addictive than weed. And it's worth a whole lot more. People will pay more for a hit of meth than weed, and when they're out of money they are willing to debase themselves further to get money for meth.
>Being young, dumb and full of cum I soon got a reputation for being the kind of guy a girl in need could trade pussy for meth, and you better believe that a girl in need is FAR willing to let you dip your dick in her than she is to pay you money.
>I would usually have 3 or 4 girls hanging around my place. I'd keep them around until they became too wrecked to be fuckable. I'd keep them around for the entertainment of my boys, and many a time I've had the girls put on a show for my boys.

I've had an MMMF foursome, one in the cunt, one in the mouth and two in the hands. I've had an MMFF foursome. I've also had a MFFF foursome just for the hell of it.

I know you are trolling but no. My gf used to tho

did she played with your ass while your friend and his gf watched?

sounds disgusting faggot lol

>using whores for their natural purpose is gay
Have sex

>Summer before my senior year of hs
>I (17 y/o) had been dating my gf (17 y/o) since mid-sophomore year
>She was staying at a younger friend's (15 y/o) house while her friend's parents were out of town
>Gf and friend invited me and friend's bf (16 y/o) over to go swimming
>Friend's bf brought a 12 pack of beer
>After a couple of beers each, we all stripped in the pool and swam naked the rest of the afternoon
>Gf's friend was fit, but flat as a board, making gf's tan lined perky b's look large by comparison
>Friend's bf was bigger than me, but not by a lot
>We sized each other up and once we all got comfortable (and a bit more tipsy) we started playing truth or dare
>We got the girls to make out and rub each other's tits, but they wouldn't do anything more without me and the other guy doing something
>We kissed, but that wasn't enough
>They stood in front of us and peered down into the water to watch us jack each other off
>Gf's friend got out of the pool and let my gf lick her pussy
>We put a hard stop on me and friend's bf blowing each other
>Friend's bf suggested a partner swap
>The girls were super hesitant and the game kind of stopped and we went inside
>Friend's bf and I were wrapped in towels, sitting on the couch inside while the girls were in the kitchen
>They joined us in the living room with some snacks, spread everything out on the coffee table, dropped their towels, and kneeled in front of us
>They undid our towels and started to blow us while they held hands
>His gf was giving really boring head while mine was spitting, slobbering, sucking my balls, and making all kinds of noises
>Friend's bf was watching my gf more than his own
>I pulled my gf up onto the couch, put her on all fours facing friend's bf and started fucking her doggy while friend continued to blow her bf

Bump

Threesome not Foursome but figured it fits here
>In an open relationship with my long time GF, have been a good amount of people within the first two months
>I will fuck anything that moves as long as they are not Autistic
>Starting to get bored fucking random people that are anywhere from a 5-9
>"Honey it is time I made you eat pussy"
>Convince her to just give it a try because it is fun, and find a hot smaller Asian girl over a meet&fuck app
>We eat some vegan pasta, would have been better with actual food in it but fuck me that sauce was good
>Wine bottle was opened, edibles consumed, and the music was on, time to get to it
>Me and the other girl are feeling up the GF, she has a crazy ass, and it was Asian chick's second time with a girl so she was just trying to comprehend how good it was
>Get up, whip my dick out, and they both crawl over to me to get to the shaft first
>Let them take turns while the other sucks my balls, stopping to face fuck Asian girl for awhile, GF is more delicate than the slut
Will continue if people want, we fucked for almost 3 hours

Lol fucking virgin

Ya got me faggot, a disgusting virgin who has never fucked mom before. KYS and fuck off if ya don't want to contribute. Go back to your cum sock.

>Threesome not Foursome but figured it fits here
You figured wrong. Fuck off now with your bragging

kek you mad?
No need to brag, just sharing for fun.

> be outside at a bar and come across a chubby customer I work with sometimes
>this happens a couple of times and I can see shes into me
>tells me next time maybe we go for a drink or something and I say something like "we will see"
>couple of weeks pass and shes in town again aparently and sends me that shes with a grill friend and they will maybe go for a drink, if I wanna join
>I decline cause of the weather and say its better being in home
>she invites me to her friends home to drink saying her friend isnt too excited about goin out either
>fastforward I have picked a bottle of wine, on my way to the house cause I am a depressed motherfucker and human interaction makes me feel better
>we drink, we say stupid shit, listen to music and at some point her friends says shes leaving in a while
>mfw I dont wanna fuck the chubby customer and this is what shes expecting to happen if her friend leaves
>say something like why leave now, arent we having fun the three of us all this time
>she looks at me confused, she looks at her friend confused too and says she will stay for another glass and we will see
>they go to the kitchen to get another bottle and it takes them like 15mins

la lamia el ojete y la leche

O thanks neckbeard. Nobody wants to hear your bullshit Asian fantasy told from your mom's basement while you wank to to your character on your pillow, ya fucking virgin

Mate she was Asian that's the way it went that time, fucked plent of folks of any color.
>"Duuuuh Asian fantasy nobody actully fucks people who are not white"
Maybe your tinny dick doesn't do anything for anyone, but the one poor thot you tricked people fuck, and it isn't as cringe as you retards. The race ain't really the import part.

and then..

More bro

The virgin rage is intense.

>Wine bottle was opened, edibles consumed, and the music was on, time to get to it

*tips fedora* muh lady, it's time you eat pussy

You sound like a goddamn 12 year old, virgin weirdo autist

Mhm sure, look cunt keep it quiet if ya don't have a better story. It isn't like anyone here can prove anything. Nobody is posting any pictures, just talking about how they fondled some dumb 13 year old when they were 16.

Attached: 0701191617a.jpg (2880x2160, 1.62M)

Op here, fuck him, thanks for sharing man

Op again, MORE

Good lad OP

Attached: 58a8e45.jpg (1080x1449, 166K)

Thanks for the letdown, OP.

If you feel bad, imagine how i feel...

You two gayboys should get a room where you can suck dick and tell tallmtales

Fuck off fegget

Attached: pepe.png (168x118, 20K)

Imagine sharing your GF...what a cuck

I want to have a foursome too but fuck letting another dude even touch my gf, I don't think I could even look at her again

Been with gf for 5 years. She has annoying slutty friend that has open relationship with her and her bf. Friend and bf recently had a 4sum while traveling abroad. Gf gets interested in more extreme stuff.
Have 3sum with her and a girl we know. It goes really well. I feel like a fucking boss.
Now she wants to try a 4 sum so she can get it from both ends and now I'm pumping the brakes. Hope I didn't just open a door I wasnt ready to go down. Meanwhile her friend keeps inviting us to sex parties in the big city near by.

So you want to have a 4sum without bringing anything to the table? Good luck with that.

Let her know asap you are not comfortable with it and that you were not sure about the first threesome to start with. But you might owe her one for her letting you fuck other pussy. If you didnt ask then no problem.

lol what a shitty post.... tell the actual good part of the story or fuck off...why waste my fucking time reading that non story

I'll give it a shot. Honestly the 3sum was pretty awesome but we were all rolling so that probably had an effect on the end result. I'd be down to fuck in front of other people so maybe I can talk her into stopping there.

bump

Imagine being so insecure you have to keep your girlfriend’s activities restricted

>Friend's bf continued watching us more than his girl
>I pinned my girl's arm behind her back and forced her face down onto his lap
>Friend backed off and reseted on her heels, wiping the slobber from her face
>I placed one of my girl's hands on her friend's bf's chest and moved the other to his thigh, and pulled her back up
>Friend's bf started playing with his cock while watching my girl's tits swing back and forth
>I was gassed and pulled out and my gf was still gripping his chest and thigh
>I got a drink in the kitchen and returned to find my gf sitting next to friend's bf, with friend still on her knees on the floor
>I stood next to friend, drinking my water, my wet, half-hard dick hanging next to her face
>I asked friend's bf if he thought he was about to get blue balls and he confirmed
>I asked his gf if she was going to help him out, but she said her jaw hurt
>I asked my gf if she could help out and she asked him if he could get himself off if she and the friend fooled around
>He was all about it
>His gf sat on the other side of him and the girls leaned over him and were touching each other and making out while he jerked himself off to completion
>Both girls had a little bit of cum dripping off them, so I stood, laid a towel down, and invited them both over to kneel in front of me so I could finish too
>I finished in my girl's mouth and amazingly her friend agreed to swap/share

Probably not what the ideal foursome story for this thread, but that's the best I've got

Holy fuck, how did it get so bad man?

Because I don't want my GF fucking other men i'm restricting her activities. CUCK OF THE YEAR YOU

She’s a free agent. You can’t stop her doing anything she wants, you troglodyte. All you can do, literally the only thing, is to decide if you are in a relationship with her. Everything else is a negotiation between equal parties

>women
>equal
you're funny

Kinda right, it is ok to have boundaries, she can choose to stay with you and work with them.

> Bar hopping with friends, 2 guys and 2 girls
> all very drunk.
> Get a hotel room and fuck.
> I nailed the biggest hambeast.
> Didn't get my schlong past her front butt.
> One girl panics and turns on the lights
> My ass is in the air about to thrust.
> Only regret is not blasting out my liquid
> whiskey diarrhea as soon as the light
> turned on.

Attached: preview.mp4.jpg (507x379, 37K)

Me and the wife are swingers so I've had lots of foursomes. We have mainly been into single guys recently though. AMA I guess.

Have a fwb I've been screwing g for 5 months. She and I have done a couple ffm. She said she wanted to try a 4way or couple swap. Mentioned it to a friend, he was keen. He has just started with his new gf, she's really into it and will do whatever he says.
We got a hotel room and spent the night there. Some weird almost uncomfortable moments but mostly it was awesome. We set up some rules beforehand just to keep it sweet for everyone. Us guys didn't touch each other, his gf wasn't keen to do stuff to my fuck buddy, but other way around was ok.
Worst thing was in the morning, all doing our thing getting it out of our system before check out. We are considering doing it again but at all day thing.
Trouble is, it's difficult organising a time for four people to hook up together.

Um so does that mean you do gay shit? Not judging btw. How often do you hook up? Is your wife still attractive?