"Get out of my country"

"Get out of my country"
How would you like it if a group of people shot up your home because they don't like your ethnic background?

There's no glory in this. It's just painfully twisted justified murder.

Attached: 8980ce3c58b345339bcac2c89d4e2e3f_18.jpg (800x450, 45K)

I would like it if I was black because the shooter would have saved multiple people from inevitable rape and senseless murder committed by my family members in the future.

Attached: FE80DF65-45B1-4D25-8369-77DFBB4B002F.png (467x433, 243K)

Attached: eddie munster.jpg (1024x512, 64K)

*Ahem*
ARE YOU NATIVE AMERICAN?
*exits stage*

I agree, this has to stop, its only giving the left more ammo. There is no honor in shooting unarmed people, if these cowards really wanted to fight islamic immigration they would go fight those who destabilize the middle east so thst the muslims wouldn't have an excuse to mass emigrate. But its easier to shoot unarmed people and get glorified by internet faggots who think they're fighting back when all they're doing is playing into the leftyfash's hands.

Attached: 1566525129333.jpg (197x256, 10K)

Why yes, yes i am. I was born in the United States, so that makes me an AMERICAN citizen. Or were you being a RETARD and referring to the AMERICAN INDIANS, whose ancestors migrated from ASIA. And just for the record, I consider them AMERICANS too, just as I consider anyone born in the United States or any naturalized citizen to be an AMERICAN. I will not use the terms Native American in reference to American Indians, nor will I use the term African American to describe a Black American, or, if they wish, I will use the term American of African decent. America first, all other countries or continents can fuck off.

Attached: 1523046619432.jpg (750x740, 91K)

we don't care

Lmao this midget is just mad because hes balding in his 20's

You don't have a native connection to the land, your ancestors tombs are elsewhere, resting in the soil that raised your people. A citizenship means nothing

+10 Stunning and brave
+40 virtue awarded

>validating yourself to anonymous posters on an anonymous website

Attached: taylor swift black.jpg (1080x1213, 102K)

get the fuck off of our land honkey

Fucking Aussies fucking up NZ gun rights.

"we"

LARPing as nativist

A shotgun stuck in your commie mouth says otherwise. You absolute tools have to stop it with the illegals. You're going to start a war and in the meantime, you just make everyone miserable.

Could legitimately be true
Muhammed likes his little white girls
we know this from Europe as a case study

Exactly!!

It wasnt even that Ausfags country. Why dont we just ship that little manlet back to his own desert country

Rembo, John Rembo

He's yours now. NZ enabled him

el abominacion civico nationalismo...

Attached: dios mio.jpg (777x777, 94K)

we dont want you here. fuck off.

and this is the guy that messed up his face.

Attached: brownchad.jpg (1200x800, 211K)

Top kek.
I get it.

I don't know how the fuck you got commie immigrant lover american from that, but I can tell you I'm neither of those things

Good man

You know that Usman will absolutely destroy him right?

If US wanted to stop immigration, there are 2 simple steps, do what Canada does.

1. Big fines for companies caught employing illegals.
2. Seize their assets when you catch them here illegally.

The US doesn't actually want to stop it though. The people with money make more money with all the cheap labor. More importantly though, it's an easy go to rallying cry for republican politicians.
Think about it, they'd have to actually get creative and try new strategies if they couldn't just yell:
"Mrr, mexicans!"
and instantly have all the poor white vote.

TL;DR - This poor fool was a puppet who fell for the propaganda.

> if these cowards really wanted to fight islamic immigration they would go fight those who destabilize the middle east

So he should go to the middle east and fight the US then?

10/10

Them and a few others

> How would you like it if a group of people shot up your home because they don't like your ethnic background?
The Muslims do it every day in non-Muslim countries. Killing someone who’s trying to kill you is self defense and there is glory in it.

When they are trying, yes, but shooting men at prayer is nothing but cowardly