Why are whites such cowards outside their internet echo chambers?

Why are whites such cowards outside their internet echo chambers?

Attached: 1527036165558.webm (360x654, 943K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dQn1-mLkIHw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because we're less primitive? we don't need to settle things with violence?
also, you're cherry picking with your video clip. look back through history and you'll find whites are the least cowardly race when faced with actual, needed conflict.

also, one day that nigger in your video is going to be looking for a job and whitey over there will probably end up being his manager, able to boss him around and mould him into his little bitch. i believe that's called karma?

Last I checked we didn't choose to be enslaved, one white farm family against a whole plantation. If that's not sickening cowardice I don't know what is.

7 years later

Attached: 1562982269880.webm (326x180, 772K)

>grown man attacking a autistic child
Not sure who's the coward here, OP.

why are you framing this as a racial line?
fucking storm fagging.
people are fucking pussies in general.
posting a vid of a 13 yr. old kid getting slapped isn't proof.
go back to your cave Klansman.

they live in the same council estate man.
they will be blue collar losers together like it or not. that boy will not be the others boss. Their fate has been sealed from birth.

Attached: 1566771559676.jpg (500x485, 19K)

Does anyone know the story behind the clip?

Attached: 1563342894348.gif (460x426, 655K)

Why do blacks have ruin everything?

>ITT
>white Op describes himself
>projection

Attached: 1537364052865.jpg (1000x1000, 426K)

Op you fag

Why are niggers only 'tough' when they come in groups and packs?

How come blacks only are brave in groups or when target is significantly smaller?

Look at OP as example. Bigger black guy pushes smaller white guy towards wall.

And when they are 20-30lbs heavier than their target. You know if we flipped the skin color everyone would be screaming “hate crimes”

You can also see 4 other people with him in the longer version. Theyre ganging up on the manlet.

Because niggers are closer to primitive man than us. Once you figure out how to resolve problems using your brains, not only you don't fuck up your body, you also make progress/money so why turn back?

That poor kid had experience using his head to resolve issues, unlike the nigger

you could be right, but one way or another, that blackie will be a white man's bitch in future. even if not by that kid.

It's just a matter of how evolved you are... on the white side of the scale we have the modern man and on the other you have these fuckers... and niggs

youtube.com/watch?v=dQn1-mLkIHw

Because
>black guy assault white guy
>gets assault 4, 1-2 years jail max, pleas out for probation
>white guy assaults black guy
>hate crime, mandatory minimum 15. years prison without parole

that also explains why niggers don't like to work/think

welp... it's been finally proven so listen up:

People who evolved in colder climates were more exposed to natural selection since they had to breed fast and be resourceful cause they died pretty young due to multiple factors. That makes europeans more exposed to natural selection so they have hundreds and thousands of generations in front of africans.

The clash between these two evolutionary discrepancies are visible in countries which used to hold slaves.

You might educate a black person but that's not his natural environment in which he evolved so it won't fit his instincts...

Learning to fight and handle firearms safely, is also about bettering ourselves as a group. I'm genX and our moms stuck pretty much all of us in martial arts classes after school. And we all seemed to have that one relative that felt the need to reach us every last thing about every gun ever made and let us shoot from their collection. This doesn't seem to happen with Millennials and Zoomers. Actually seems to be discouraged anymore. You all need to take it upon yourselves to get that training, it's worth it. Learning to fight and shoot, is part of being fit.

Attached: AmberLamps.jpg (600x1025, 232K)

pahaha... jailtime for tha nigg nogg

You're such a dumb nigger

But humans evolved from the colder European climates in the first place

Black person doesn't like autistic kid, so he slaps him around.

That's your priority, don't think it's everyones.
If your or your parents past experiences have not been violent you find no reason to spend resources for this.
On the other hand, violence is almost always initiated by someone's instinct and not after a rational process.

tl;dr niggers

no, they evolved in africa... the migration to the cold climate sped up the evolutionary process

No they didnt.
That is an outdated theory, the oldest humanoid remains were found in europe during WWII, nearly 5,000(IIRC) years older than any remains found in africa.

Why are niggers such savages in general?

>niggers need a whole gang to bully white boi
>white boi a coward doh bruh
You're in denial nigger

Attached: e57ebc9c56fcb99983c32e6a6fdd687715b6edc6effd0efc62e7a71b3e922ff8.png (306x293, 190K)

They are raised to be complacent consumers.
Bad things happen when whites realize their potential.

Attached: whites.png (1492x495, 146K)

>tl;dr niggers
I grew up in North Miami, in the 80s. I'd say 80% of the fights I got in were with other whites and the other 20% were spics. Never once had a nigger mess with me because they only pick weak targets that they know they can beat, much like OP's vid. This isn't some magical techno-utopia with guaranteed safety, just the opposite really and getting worse. People have beef and it will come to you one day. Be prepared is all I'm saying.

beating up children, congrats

Then explain why white ass Oregon has so many dirty crackers living on streets, fighting, and being 'genetically superior' in other similar ways...

Spoiler alert: blue collar white kids typically succeed and become white collar, unless they get hooked on a vice. Being beat up at a young age practically guarantees that kid won't let it happen

Meanwhile, blue collar blacks never succeed, especially violent wanna be hood rats. He'll blame "the man" for keeping him down, like the sperm donor before him

>white ass Oregon
Got some statistics to back that up? Pictures of the conditions? Videos of the crimes?

Attached: notegen.jpg (460x500, 43K)

I love in Eugene, I watch it daily, I box and know jiu-jitsu, so I have destroyed a few alleyway trash people. Nothing but homeless white people everywhere downtown. Portland is the same. The state is historically massively racist. Google is your friend.

This was a bad punch from an alleyway beating, I threw a lazy over hand right and caught a tooth.

Attached: IMAG0645.jpg (1520x2688, 890K)

>Portland
Oh god, I always forget what Oregon has become. It still sounds so white and homey to me. Stay safe out there.

god made them like that
Also 1000$ says there's a huge herd of niggers all around waiting to gang on him in case he fights back

Attached: 1484904302837.webm (362x640, 1.59M)

ITT coping white bois

These threads are very teachable.

Cause the moment you wanna make it a fair 1 on 1 fight, 8 niggers jump in and chimp out.
Fucking nothing low iq niggers.
Wild animals between the ppl.
Not far from the racewar. Put niggers back in their serving place the used to have.
To bad some ppl that are afraid of the truth, let em run free for so long.

Niggers need to be wipped into place.

we get called nazis if we stand up for ourselves, like ever.

*whipped
Jesus Christ you're as bad as a nigger

Seeth harder bitch. Making excuses because your tiny ass inbred ehite brain cant comprehend reality. white boi is killing himself off. White boi is dying to drug overdose. White boi is not having sex. White boi. Cannot compete with more desirable big black Cock. White boi will be replaced fully before the century is over. White boi is finished

Thinks whole world speaks english.
Clueless low iq americunt

Speak english you ape.
Its like fucking planet of the apes when reading your stuff.
Calm down apeboi

Lol
This nigger

You've apparently never seen white people when they're not used to black people around. White people are trash and will jump motherfuckers like any other upright ape. Fuck off, cretin.

*amerimutt and a proud one at that!
Don't you fucking dare say a bad word about blacks you racist FUCK!

Seven days a week and your shit STILL FAILS. You forgot the usual NIGGER dick pic that you usually include.

how can you type like a nigger?

>13 yr. old kid getting slapped
by a 17 year old NIGGER.

You're on a board where the dominant language is english, you're conversing in almost passable english, dumb nigger.
Fail to see logic? Typical nigger.

Upright ape
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahahaha

Or what?
Niggerfucker
Niggers need to be back in the fucking fields picking cotton.
Disgusting fucking apes.

Sure got that right.

Cocksucker.

Why are you creating division between races?

Fucking ruskie spy

Jesus christ... you are beyond dumb. Cant even respond to the stupidness. My god.
Im out.

That's actually part of the problem. If they would have been left alone to "develop" in Africa they would have wiped each other off the map and we'd still have cotton.

This. Based user. Fuck niggers

We drag niggers down the gravel road here in my town, i personally have ended several for chimping out lol

Also your nigger offspring will be getting fucked up

And one day you will be back in your fucking place :) keep on chimping, white people love genocides

This

>whites such cowards
>posts a webm of a bigger black guy attacking a white guy who doesn't want to fight
>whites
>cowards

Get a fucking grip, if this was the other way round Antifa would probably turn up and kill the white supremacist.
Somehow because the aggressor is black it is "acceptable"? Nope.

Agreed.

idk what you mean by 'whites'
maybe white americans
where im from that nigger would get stabbed probably

Attached: 92F31DB3-892E-45C8-81DE-AD7B1BFC3CB1.jpg (768x486, 57K)

whiteboi always hard on the internet
>meanwhile IRL

Attached: 1684003402837.webm (268x480, 1.26M)

he salty because pic related
and found himself the biggest prey he could take on to avenge his honor - a little kid, and still needed a gun! lol

Attached: 1534183469920.png (883x435, 667K)

TENDA SPENCER posting

>whiteboi reporting

Your "women" manage to kill the most babies and it's still not enough, soon enough your Kwanes will bring it up to 75 percent of nigglets aborted and you'll still kiss the filthy feet of your mommas for not killing you. Negros are the biggest cucks.

Why are blacks such cowards ? the ONLY fight 1 on 1 if they are sure of a win, otherwise they all jump in against 1 person... yellow streak assholes

not fighting back when surrounded by hostile people of another race who are controlling you with violence is cowardice
>ok then every slave was a coward

Why are blacks so much more prominently represented in prisons and jails? I'm sure it has nothing to do with their shit culture, lack of Male role models, perpetual infancy, or willful ignorance?
No one would ever want to be you. Your projected insecurity onto whites tells the story.

The police in the west won’t be around for that much longer for you to run and hide behind anymore Tyrone.

Whites WERE afraid of the cops, never you.

We’re going to bring back some draconian torture and execution for you mother fuckers.

White fucking power.

Attached: FBBC8446-C4FC-43A0-84B8-894D8839668A.png (857x586, 682K)

pray to the black cock god for forgiveness whiteboi
repent your racism and jealousy and maybe you will be blessed with a black baby

Attached: 1483579512824.jpg (800x450, 46K)

Idk I'm white, wear suits, and have a conceal carry license. If I was in the same situation I would have to go to a dry cleaner to get nigger blood off of my suit. Shooting the niggers recording it and edging him on as well. It's assault, and I'm just defending myself.

like there isn't a gang supporting this ape off camera lmao.

whitebois gang ran off all over lmaooo