Um. What other option is there. Plz respond

Um. What other option is there. Plz respond.

Attached: 20190903_040249.jpg (720x588, 163K)

menstrual blood

Imagine actually caring what retards from other countries think

imagine being bothered by food lmao.

Why care how anybody eats their food?
That's such a rubbish article

It didn't work with soccer, guns or the metric system either.

Attached: 1509516536117.png (960x960, 1.76M)

ah yes ... how is yharnam this time of the year?

>non american opinions being valid
Kek. Serfs dont get validated.

Salt

nothing works with soccer, guns, and the metric system
>africa

Attached: 1503185389354.png (529x518, 414K)

I'd take all the metric system with caviates.
Still use farenheit, or Kelvin, Celsius is trash.
We have to use decimeters as common practice, and other tens variants, only using 1/1000, 1/100, and 1/1 meter is retarded.
Then only option is a meter or a thousand meters.
Retarded.

Because when you innovate and sell all of the technology in the 21st century off the backs of asian manufacturing, making trillions of dollars off of shit hole countries using your android and ios, every other country is gonna shit on you any way they can.

I mean, your tech campuses have fucking pools man, fucking swimming pools at work. The whole world fucking hates you. But can't help but throw their money at you because they themselves are pathetic.

Attached: welshit.jpg (499x442, 86K)

>You hear that?
>That's the sound of billions of non-americans reeeing
harmonious

I've travelled thru Asia and south Pacific. All countries I've visited that ate popcorn as a snack had butter as an option. Also popular was caramel, sugar, and a mix of salt and sugar

It's pretty great isn't it

so that's what that faint background noise is

Not american here.
Nothing wrong with eating mayonnaise from the jar, fuck you

You think the US is going to be on top, or even EXIST, forever mate?
This too, shall pass.

Have you never heard of maple syrup, buddy?

Attached: south-park.jpg (960x540, 73K)

Just remember, as the US, so as the world.
If the US collapses, so does the world.

>This too, shall pass.
And as it does, we'll be sitting on our fat asses watching our empire burn while eating buttered popcorn

>If the US collapses, so does the world
The world was fine before the US, it'll be fine after.

>that cope.
>literally dozens of European lead world wars.
>america finally stops it
If america collapses, europe will descend into massive war again.
But he'll, the EU has 5 years left anyways, then china will steamroll europe and kill any Europeans left.

I'm not American and have traveled and lived in many different countries in nearly every continent.
Whoever wrote that article is an idiot, buttered popcorn is super common and completely normal. Probably some dumbass Brit who never left their hometown in their entire life. 90% of articles of this nature are always by idiot Brits with zero comprehension of how the rest of the world works.

America replaced european-led wars with american led wars, and we kept on fighting.
Nukes suppressed the top end of warfare but regardless of the US's existence, humans like to fight each other.

Butter flavour popcorn and literally melting a stick of butter and pouring it over popcorn are a miles apart.

The only other option is for you to fucking die and quit expecting anyone from the 1st world nation to care about how you live without ever visiting a movie theater because you're too busy fucking dying.

The idea of soaking popcorn in butter baffles me, how do you even eat that shit without getting butter all over your hands?

Fucking airhead

Bollocks!
Anyone with a brain knows eel liver oil is the only condiment for popcorn

>not dipping each kernel into orange crush
What are you fucks even doing with your life?

New Zealander here. I do butter with popcorn. Always have. So do my friends. Your media in the US loves to shame you guys over completely non existent bullshit.

Kiwis opinions are always discarded

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

foreign here, popping corn is considered wasteful and it is boiled instead

how is your horse?

>corn
>native only to the Americas
>europoors knowing how to eat it
Kek

In Norway we use salt and/or butter, but my german gf showed me in Germany they also have sweet popcorn made with sugar instead. Fucking disgusting

America has a sweet popcorn called kettle corn.
It's pretty bad though.

America has pretty much every possible condiment for popcorn allowable. Even cheese. And it even comes bagged

Needs shooting.

salted or sugared. wouldn't touch sticky oogey buttered popcorn with a stick.

You come from Norway.
So you know nothing about good food.

Sweet caramelized popcorn is the best, you pig.

I heat a large saucepan up with a little oil and some butter. Then when the butter is bubbling I pour the popcorn, sprinkle over salt, put the lid on and shake the shit out of it.

Cheese actually sounds interesting, I'll have to try that

Anyone from Norway will agree butter goes with everything, butter is to us what olive oil is to italians

Norwegian food is the best, my german gf agrees. Here, have some smalahove

Attached: IMG_2744.jpg (1000x677, 203K)

>Still use farenheit, or Kelvin, Celsius is trash.
bro. what the fuck.
First of all, Kelvin is equal to Celsius, it just starts at absolute zero. So preferring kelvin and hating celsius doesn't even make sense. One of the major strengths of celsius is the usefulness of the scale, water freezes at 0c and boils at 100c, which kelvin completely wrecks.
And if anything, using Fahrenheit for temperature is even more stupid than using imperial units for weight/distance.

Actually Italian food is best.

>unanimous no-no
yikes and oofpilled, my intersectional ally.

>decimeters
We don't use it because almost everyone's dick is in between 1 and 2 decimeters, and that makes it sound small. :^)

Americans are so weird. I hear they circumcise each individual popcorn kernel before they eat it and then tip the vendor before getting shot.

Italian food is simple, anyone can make a good pizza or pasta dish, but only a true master can create a proper side of pinnakjot, from the slaughter to the salting, smoking and curing to the preparation and cooking, all in all around three months work. But when that shit hits your tongue you'll praise all the gods with teary eyes, I promise you.

Underrated

Attached: 2198DB2A-7F56-4EF1-8A89-9DAF2BD06399.jpg (300x295, 47K)

Da e fanameg goå etings da

>First of all, Kelvin is equal to Celsius, it just starts at absolute zero. So preferring kelvin and hating celsius doesn't even make sense. One of the major strengths of celsius is the usefulness of the scale, water freezes at 0c and boils at 100c, which kelvin completely wrecks.
Being able to reference everything based on the freezing and boiling points of water is useful, but Celsius is still retarded. The scale of temperatures in North America needs a bigger range than Celsius can afford. Based on our landmass, we need a temperature scale that varies from -10F (-23C) to +110F (43C), conservatively. We actually experience temperatures much colder and hotter.
>And if anything, using Fahrenheit for temperature is even more stupid than using imperial units for weight/distance.
Again, I disagree. I support the idea of going metric for weights and measures, but for temperature it doesn't make sense here.
Also, dubs checked

>The scale of temperatures in North America needs a bigger range than Celsius can afford.
how?
You literally just said the temperature in North America can vary between -23C and 43C. Celsius offers the perfect range. And Celsius can still go higher and lower.
What's your actual problem here?

He wants it all to be ca within 1-100 for some reason, I guess negative or three digit numbers confuse burgers

I live in a place where it gets very hot. Being able to differentiate between 107F (41.6) and 112F (44.4) without using decimals is useful.
I'm not trying to say you're wrong, but I'm trying to explain why I don't think Celsius will ever catch on in North America.

>Pizza and pasta

As suspected you're a pleb.

>He wants it all to be ca within 1-100 for some reason, I guess negative or three digit numbers confuse burgers
No, but if you spent 30 years on Fahrenheit then you would be confused, too.
Negative numbers = cold as fuck
32F/0C = very cool, not cold
Triple digit numbers = hot as fuck

>I don't think Celsius will ever catch on in North America.
And I misspoke on this. I remember them using Celsius in Canada.

Celcius and Kelvin are not.
The tactile difference in heat in Kelvin would be like 50° to feel a difference, celcius on the other hand can be 30° and also 30° can feel hotter, it isn't accurate enough for how well humans can feel heat changes, farenheit is pretty close though.

>Being able to differentiate between 107F (41.6) and 112F (44.4) without using decimals is useful
There are clearly three integers between 41.6 and 44.4. So you could say 42, 43 and 44 without decimals.
Look, there are roughly two degrees fahrenheit for every degree celcius.
>44C is 111F
>45C is 113F
Tucked within 44C and 45C, we have 112F. But is that really necessary? Can you even tell the difference between 111F, 112F or 113F?
And even if you actually can, and would prefer more accuracy, using decimals with celcius is more accurate while at the same time uses the same number of digits (3) at such a high temperature.
I don't think celcius will ever catch on in the USA either, and I don't think the metric system will either. But both are better in literally every aspect, and both are widely used by american scientists and other american intellectuals in their daily work because it is superior.

Italian food is trash

Pozza isn't even Italian

That sounds weird, but I've never tried it. I used to laugh at the idea of putting ice cream in root beer, but that shit turned out to be delicious as fuck.

Fair play, here is the celsius version from a norwegian perspective
0: ooh spring is here
10: bust out the shorts
20: shirts off
30: well fuck I'm melting
-10: time for a sweater
-20: maybe a jacket now
-30: don't breathe in too hard or your nosehairs freeze
-40: time for a hot cocoa

except you do care and bring in the other countries by the boatload and now ur white bois the minority hehehe

"Someone is doing something different than what I do. OH NO!"

I know the persians were the first to put toppings on flatbread, but the modern pizza was invented in Naples. I can't help it if the italians have better stuff but choose to promote the two Ps as the quintessential italian food, thats their oof

Are you retarded?

0 ice frezin
42 human temperature
69 skin melts
100 water evaporation

>Being able to differentiate between 107F (41.6) and 112F (44.4) without using decimals is useful.
>41.6
>44.4
>if only there was a way to differentiate between these numbers without decimals.

The modern pizza was invented in New York by italian immigrants.
Because in America there was actually ingredients with flavor, not just tomatoes and basil, and gamey shit cheese.

Came for the popcorn argument. Stayed for the Celsius.

>I don't think celcius will ever catch on in the USA either, and I don't think the metric system will either. But both are better in literally every aspect, and both are widely used by american scientists and other american intellectuals in their daily work because it is superior.
I grew up with Fahrenheit and imperial, or standard, as we call it. I recognize the superiority of metric standards when it comes to tools, measurements, weights and balances. I wish it would catch on here in the US. Personally, for temperature and distance, I prefer Fahrenheit and miles. I know it doesn't make sense and I don't care.
I hope all is well, metric user

I can't believe I have to specify this but ok: italian pizza was invented in Italy, american pizza was invented in America. American pizza is a derivative of the earlier italian version.

416/10c
444/10c
there u go faggot no complicated dots children learn in 1st grade

>today a high of 29°c, with an overnight low of 29°c
>but a tactile difference in the heat
Celcius is retarded outside of labs, most of which use K anyways, since it is a more accurate system.

>Italian pizza
>nasty copy of Persian shit, which flatbread with toppings is over 10,000 years old from every culture
There is trash flatbread, and there is pizza, and pizza is american baby. Now granted made by italian immigrants, but they had the sense to leave that shithole a century ago.

Makes sense
Yes
You have a fever at 42C
Do you actually say, "It's 44.4 out today?"

Everytime I've been in a place with C, the news is like
>high of 28°, low of 27/28°
And it's a big physical difference in how it feels.
Pure eurojank

I think his point was Celcius is stupid. Fahrenheit puts it at a whole number 107 and 112

37-39c then. kek, but being ill is still a valid body temperature. Just kills off the bacteria easier.

Canada Doesn't Matter.

>Do you actually say, "It's 44.4 out today?"
the point was that there are three integers between 41.6 and 44.4. They are 42, 43 and 44. And then you also have 41 and 45 that are very close. So you clearly don't even need decimals to differentiate between 41.6 and 44.4, you can use integers.

°C + 273.15 = K

This is the definition of a strawman eurocuck

°F ×1.8+32=°C
The fucks your point? Kelvin and celcius aren't the same retard.

Fair enough. Perhaps it's just a mental thing. I prefer a more exact measurement or a measurement that is easier to convey. I'm sure if I grew up with Celsius that I'd prefer it.

>This is the definition of a strawman eurocuck
the guy literally said it would be useful to be able to differentiate between 41.6 and 44.4 without using decimals.
We are able to differentiate between those numbers without using decimals.
Fahrenheit has more integers within that temperature range than Celsius has, I will give him that, but it's still perfectly possible to use integers in Celsius as well to differentiate between the temperatures.
You clearly don't know what a strawman is.

>create dish
>ff 200 years
>move to a different county
>alter some ingredients
Look-a here, I invented-e de pizza

see
k is literally c + 273.15

actually, if you look at your formula you would see you have to multiply as well as add.

the difference between K and C is always + or - 273.15.

100c = 373.15k
0c = 273.15k
-100c = 173.15k
-200c = 73.15k
-273.15c = 0k

You see what's going on here? 1 unit increase of K is equivilant to 1 unit increase of C
an F unit increase is equal to neither, thus is a different scale, whereas C and K use the same scale with different starting points.

It's just a less complicated convirsion, but they are still different systems.
And Celsius is the worst system of measurement used.

It's not the same. Just an easier conversion.

Attached: Screenshot_20190903-044231_Samsung Internet.jpg (720x1560, 449K)

>...is often used in conjuction with the degree Celsius, which has the same magnitude
>the same magnitude
That's what the other guy has been saying all along. Good job proving he was right, kid.

Nice attempt at a strawman

Bump

Attached: 1565549324160.jpg (550x733, 92K)

aren't they also kind of weirded out that we put tomato ketchup on everything

Define Strawman

Do Europeans pronounce Celsius as "Sell-c-us" or "Kel-c-us?"

Attached: 1478471307217.jpg (640x640, 61K)

sellcius

>Europe is a country with one language
In my language/dialect its sæll-si-uss

Caramel is the best popcorn condiment. Caramel corn is best corn.

Attached: caramel-corn-horiz-640.jpg (640x427, 78K)

In the UK we either have salted popcorn or sweet popcorn, some people like mixing them together to make sweet and salty popcorn. My local cinema did offer melted butter for like 2 weeks but stopped after no one wanted any of that shit.

Only because you said please.

Cool. Just checking.
>>Europe is a country with one language
>In my language/dialect its sæll-si-uss
I mean...kinda yeah
Sorry man

Attached: 1af.jpg (680x771, 84K)

Actually, yes. Magnitude was the word i was looking for.

Saying K is more or less accurate then C is a but silly was my point, since they have the same magnitude. Invariably, if K is a valid and accurate method of measurement so is K. Saying K is more accurate then C because one starts at absolute zero and the other at freezing point is a bit silly, and that is the only real difference.

The fuck you mean kinda? Ok, what is this kinda universal european language? And don't say english because I've been to many places in Europe where my english didn't help me one bit.

Australians do buttered popcorn as well.

I tell you what I don't fucking understand...

Caramel and Cheese together on popcorn. Fuck you.

I have never been in favor of the death penalty until this very moment

I know right? Any cunt eating caramel and cheese popcorn needs to die.

I have only ever seen or used salt on popcorn, IRL.
In movies and stuff I have seen caramel, butter and sugar, and they all seem really weird to me.

>The fuck you mean kinda? Ok, what is this kinda universal european language?
>And don't say english because I've been to many places in Europe where my english didn't help me one bit.
>my english
kek
My Celsius didn't help me either, mate
I guess shit's different in different places

It is fucking gross, I understand you are America. Usually people eat them with salt, caramelised and a few more, usually big cinemas have everything including butter for people that want to be cool on IG

It helps if you say what third world shithole you are from.

Any cunt mixing caramel and cheese in anything deserves a slow, agonizing death

I do admit that my english isn't the best, but its usually adequate, sadly norwegian isn't a very widely spoken language. Men da e no greitt nok, so kan me prata skit om utlendingar utan at dei skjonar bæret, og austlendingar óg for den del

This. If I gave a fuck what a 3rd world immigrant infested shithole like UK thought about us I'd be retarded

> In the UK we either have salted popcorn or sweet popcorn
In the AU we pretty much do what our British ancestors taught us, despite some more recent US impositions.
So this in AU too, basically.

I get a month of paid vacation every year and free healthcare lol.

>I do admit that my english isn't the best, but its usually adequate, sadly norwegian isn't a very widely spoken language.
Nice dubs and I thought I was insulting an Englishman. I have no hate for Norwegians and your English is flawless.
Fuck Fahrenheit and fuck Celsius. Why are you up so late?

Attached: 1565801637967.png (500x722, 160K)

Generally there's also, salted, sweet, and cheese popcorn in cinemas
Go to stores and then you get as many kinds as there are chip flavors

That's a total lie.
Buttered popcorn has always been a thing in Australia, especially at cinemas. Hence the yellow colour, and famous "buttery" smell you smell when you go the movies.
You've also long been able to buy microwave popcorn in a "buttered" flavour.

Lying faggot cunt.

>being this delusional about past once had
huffing your own farts wont get you far amerimutt

Good job believing fake news that line sup with your beliefs just because it lines up with your beliefs. They put butter on popcorn everywhere they have butter you retards.

The only time I see "buttered" popcorn is in microwave boxes, and I'm pretty sure that it's synthetic af and there's barely a skerrick of butter in there.
Who the fuck eats microwave popcorn anyway? It's like those microwave frozen burgers, no one actually eats that shit for real...
Every cinema I've ever been to sells salted popcorn, until the last year or so with Event coming out with a few specialty popcorns like salt and vinegar (which seem like promotional shit)

I wouldn't say its late, its 2:30 pm here. Just chillin' with a coffee and a toke before making dinner. Where are you from, friend, and how is your day/night?

Skore nordmænd. Lidt ligesom danskere, bare skore. Vi elsker nordmænd, de er sgu sjove !

Danskar er flotte folk de óg. Var i Kobenhamn tidlegare i sommar og hadde det særs triveleg. Helsing frå Noreg

I worked at Event cinemas back when they were Birch Caroll and Coyle.

The popcorn back then was yellow, buttered stuff. Made the machine an absolute bitch to clean at end of shift because it'd be oily all over, it'd stain your uniform yellow and you smelt like butter.

That was over 10 years ago.

You lying cunt.

Dubs again I see
It's 0745 here. Southeast US. I'm about to make coffee. It is 74F here or 23.3C, will heat up later. I have to go to work tomorrow but for now I'm chilling. How is Norway?

Attached: 1382807897604.png (459x398, 380K)

You sure that wasn't just oil? Oil is needed to make corn pop, and butter can provide that, but it doesn't have to be butter. Congealed cooled oil looks pretty fucking similar whether it's canola or traces of butter.

Also, BCC was QLD wasn't it? Was always GU (and one Village theatre I knew of) for me.
Maybe it's regional. There's a lot of yanks that go through QLD for military shit.

Two options, really: 'Stop being an elitist cunt over the simplest of things, and stop wasting your time on people with cunty elitist attitudes about shit that really doesn't matter'.

Nope. It's butter.
Comes in its own largish drums that are added to the already popped corn and mixed up in the big glass cabinte machines the popcorn sits in. The popcorn is "cooked" in a different machine and transferred over.

Food coloring out the arsehole to add a yellow colour as well.

And yeah, it was in QLD. But never had military guys from the US, especially in the two suburban cinemas I worked.

Fall is slowly creeping in, around 15° and rain, just hoping it'll clear up before I work tonight. Can barely see my neighbors house atm

Attached: IMG_20190903_145748_resized_20190903_030029105.jpg (1560x2080, 1.38M)

*Autumn

*haust

OP:
1. Get the loose popcorn kernels alone
2. Put on olive oiled skillet.
3. Put big pot over it.
4. Add black pepper, some salt.

Better.

not the dude u were talking to but i live in a weeb ass town with tons of asians and anime wrapped cars all over the place (well, i have seen a handful, but a lot more common then other places) and we don't have buttered popcorn. We have weird ass shit like green kit kats though. Pretty legit. Australia seems to have all sorts of towns that are like hey we japan or hey we america or whatever 0 fucks given

lol it's a fucking werheboo

holocaust*

Dude, Holohaust would be a killer band name

What? How?
>miles apart
You must be a fucking brit.
>flavoUr
Flavor these nuts

Fall is the term we use here but autumn also works. I know what you mean
Fall and spring are my favorite seasons. Winter is OK but I fucking hate summer.
Do you ever camp? I want to figure out a good setup for winter camping. Do you have any recommendations? I have never camped in ice or snow before

Attached: a3d313780d6fb109d840e8c623d7b6e8-lake-louise.jpg (1200x810, 150K)

to be fair it sounds like you're unironically saying a scampi sauce is the same as an alfredo

you dont, thats what napkins are for

if pizza is so easy why does most pizza in the world suck massive horse dick?

Bump

I prefer camping in summer in the high mountains or spring/fall in lowland areas but have done winter as well. The most important thing is a warm sleeping bag and a way to make fire, either wood or gas. Layered clothing, you don't wanna be sweaty when crawling into your sleeping bag so you wanna be able to add or remove layers as needed. Also hanging a tarp over your entire campsite is useful in any season but only really viable if there are trees. The most comfortable I ever was in winter camping was actually digging a snow cave, way better than a tent, but obviously you need at least 6 ft of snow for this.

Because people don't give s h i t.

>Layered clothing, you don't wanna be sweaty when crawling into your sleeping bag so you wanna be able to add or remove layers as needed.
You want to be warm in your sleeping bag? Sleep naked keep your clothes in the sleeping bag so they stay warm also. In the cold trying to sleep with layers on in the sleeping bag is ah, no.

If you honestly believe this then you're just a picky faggot and your opinion is invalid

>based Finn dubs getter
>you don't wanna be sweaty when crawling into your sleeping bag so you wanna be able to add or remove layers as needed
Truth
>Also hanging a tarp over your entire campsite is useful in any season but only really viable if there are trees.
Got a discord?

Attached: 1563008739481m.jpg (1024x1024, 112K)

I usually wear woolen underwear into my sleeping bag when its very cold, so its nice if it isn't soaked in sweat, also more comfortable getting out in the cold the next morning if most of your skin is covered.
Oh, I'm a finn now, perkele saatana. Nah, no discord, I've not kept up with technology since graduating high school, the last chat app I used was msn. But if you wanna see where I got a lot of my outdoor tips google Lars Monsen, a norwegian wilderness expert. He actually crossed Canada from west to east on foot/dog sled and has made many shows about outdoor life.

>What other option is there
Google it faggot, Yea Forums isn't your maidmommy.

Just thinking about it though, you could trade out the butter for any other fat/oil from something simple like olive oil to something more exotic like mustard oil or toasted sesame oil, any type of spiced butter or ghee, or even something like duckfat.
For toppings, beyond the basic salt or sugar/caramel there's cheese, any variety of herbs and spices, seaweed, msg instead of salt, crispy add-ons like bacon or other meat or fried onions/garlic.
You could even add sauces from basic hot sauce to pretty much anything else.

Sweet mustard and some kinda cheese like feta
>I'm a faggot, harry.

Definitely a case of "fuck every other country". Besides, butter turned out to be less bad for you than medical science had assumed. "Butter will kill you hurr durr" pretty much stopped with the recognition of the roles HDL and LDL cholesterol have on blood pressure and clotting. It turned out to be trans fats that are mostly responsible for vascular occlusions. The high density natural fats in butter actually help destroy the blockages created by low density fats.

So Europe's fear of butter is a dated fucking circa 1995 opinion. They should go return their video tapes and see what President Clinton has said lately. I'm sure if they stick to their low fat diet loaded with carbs they'll lose weight because getting fat comes from eating fat, RIGHT????

Attached: 1567473443058.jpg (424x310, 18K)

>NO TAKE THE CANDLE!