You wake up in His body

You wake up in His body
It's 2005
What do you do

Attached: images - 2019-09-03T042205.977.jpg (640x480, 49K)

kms

V original user

Shower

Invest all my money in the stock market. Netflix has gone up over 100x since then. Also would've hit up bitcoin right when it started and blew that shit up too. Rich as fuck

Chris is not even ugly and haven't complelty destroyed his life at this point.
>Get a Shit job at some random place so I can get away from the hellscape He lives in
>Come out as a troll just doing some artsy social experiment, get money off my hate following
>Buy new clothes
>Sell 99% of all my weeb virgin trash
>Take a shower, Hit the gym
>Fuck the shit out of Megan
>Live the rest if my life as an internet legend
Honeslty anyone with a bare mininum of social awaress and carisma would turn Chris situation into a gold mind. Or at least a very nice comfortable life. It's not even hard, even a /b fag like me could do that

Gold mine* sorry got hard thinking about fucking the shit out of nazi gamer waifu

i'd get a fucking life

Pretty much this.

I'd start taking medication.

change my name, disappear from social media, move to a new state, start dressing like a man again, lift weights/lose weight, go to school, get degree, start a new life. pretty simple.

Stop posting videos that will make us lose the house to gay trolls and listen to my father

Overdose while jacking it to sonichu

Touch his body sensually

Buy as much Bitcoin as I can

Take a shower, work out and fuck Megan.

Jack off

Stalk megan

Give her my magnum opus

Attached: 89217A03-8B16-4751-99BE-3F5E96295B24.jpg (465x599, 50K)

Attached: 93A96902-0C0F-499E-8FDB-D3ADA11D67FE.jpg (467x599, 39K)

Attached: 77AA201F-8CE7-429A-9C9E-09ED909BE73C.jpg (467x599, 52K)

get a job to move out

Alll leading to

Attached: 445FE9C3-1B17-4DCA-BBC4-52FB708ED784.jpg (634x490, 63K)

Attached: 81958AF3-ADDE-4D51-9B78-C556E17C3054.jpg (413x450, 43K)

>that picture
Why didn’t just fuck him and get it over with?
He might have morphed from annoying virgin autist into normie

Ha she looks so uncomfortable in this pic

Yeah I don’t think she knew how to deal with him

Attached: FC69E789-4903-48E4-BEF5-025D3B3DCBB1.jpg (640x480, 34K)

He doxxed her too cos he’s a complete retard

Attached: 26BA83A3-EF08-4C14-87A9-A33EF0DC631F.jpg (640x343, 22K)

Sorry it’s a bad pic, but basically he starts blaming her for his fucked up life.

time to watch my favorite cartoon, sonichu tas

Wait did he have a girlfriend at one time?

Change name, get off the internet, stop doing comics, clean up my appearance, get a job, get self-confidence, get a boyfriend-free, white girlfriend, get a daughter name crystal

oh no..

He thought so, she didn't

i immediately contact bill clinton to warn him about his assassination in 2019

This

Fucking hell, she has a type

I would hopefully just avoid doing all the dumb shit he did to get e-famous.

...but I would be heavily autistic so I would probably just get bullied relentlesy by mentally neglected teenagers with no sense of empathy, just as he did.

Invest heavily in Google with stolen money. Get caught 14 years later. Pay off the stolen amount(s) serve 10 years in prison. Leave prison, enjoy my billions.

>you get a minimum wage job at the local uranium mine or whatever. you can't afford to move out
>thanks to chris' brain wiring being out of whack, you post incoherent disheveled rambling on your deviantart trying to say 'i was only pretending to be retarded' - nobody buys it. there are three pages about it on ed and lolcows alone.
>you buy new clothes at walmart. probably the first time chris' body has come into contact with a shirt that didn't have those retarded stripes
>you sell the virgin trash for a total of 19 dollars
>you don't smell like roadkill anymore. congratulations. your bmi is in the normal range, however you discover there's a ton of loose skin and stretch marks. shirtless, you look like the victim of a teleportation experiment gone wrong. you attempt to compensate by building muscle mass to fill out the stretched skin since you can't afford cosmetic surgery. you look roided out as fuck. combined with your erratic aspie body language and weirdly soft unfocused downie gaze, random passersby are absolutely terrified of you
>at this point you get fired from your job because people no longer give you pity points since it looks like you sort of have your shit together but at the same time your defective brain still makes you unintentionally aggravate your coworkers at every step
>megan reports you for rape
>live the rest of your life as a footnote on some meme page outlining original chris' antics while you rot in prison

I vaguely remember some guy dressing up as a banana or a pickle or something and threatening to fight him kek

Uncover the truth about the moon landing