At what age did you realize that your childhood perception of females wasn't accurate and that you should adjust your...

At what age did you realize that your childhood perception of females wasn't accurate and that you should adjust your worldview into a more realistic frame instead of calling every girl you meet a stupid slut?
For me, it was at 17

Attached: +_6e27bdd55480c95283aca7c6e1d382be.jpg (1401x1047, 256K)

But all girls are stupid sluts OP

Attached: f490dfc.jpg (500x886, 92K)

Right, because all women are princesses that do no wrong

But to answer your bullshit question, I realized the OPPOSITE of what you said around 19

I'm not implying none are, many are. Just don't hold pussy on a pedestal and you won't become a sad jaded faggot.

Are you blaming the market because your product sucks? Then complaining when you get outcompeted by a better product?

living with single women made me realize when i was 8. lol especially when one throws a remote at your head

It doesn't matter how "good" my product is when the braindead consumer only wants the very best

ya growing up with regular girls makes shit easy. Dont get raised by the television kids

What is this realistic view you think we should all see OP? Enlighten us.

lmao you fuckin incels need to get laid. as a fuckin shut-in hikkikimori myself, it’s really not that hard

Fucking your hambeast gf is basically bestiality. Doesn't really count.

i don't think ive ever had that view

What?

Attached: images - 2019-09-03T043437.841.jpg (652x408, 30K)

i was 41 when that occurred.

It's not the whole market, check if you're skewed towards a particularly shitty pool

Heres my pool
>my age
>breathing

I reckon that they vary almost as much as men (the exact variation is debatable). So when I see whiny retards claiming "all woman are sluts", it's the exact same as some cabbage woman saying "All men are trash/rapists/x/y/z".

Hambeast gf beats most of the larpers on this board

Attached: 1561252691370.jpg (770x868, 245K)

Aim lower

You've probably gotta increase your surface area with girls, rarely do they just climb in through your window while you're on Yea Forums, just to suck your dick. If you're too anxious to meet girls, know that's on you and not the world.

Elaborate

I've asked out 5 girls. All between 4-6/10. They all said no except 2 who gave me their numbers and then ghosted me shortly after.

Tinder is a dead end unless you're high end witty and attractive because you're competing with a huge crowd. Try sports teams, social events, clubs with friends, bars with friends. I'm not telling you anything you don't already know. If you become friends with girl(s) (And you don't try to fuck them constantly), they'll often speak highly of you to their female friends, starting you off on a good foot to actually date their friends. Long term ofc.

Honestly, you're doing well even by asking girls out that often. Letting your intentions known early is a strong play, plus if it falls to shit early, there's no much lost in cutting contact. There are a million PUA tips and coercions, but if you're interesting girls will get interested, this doesn't mean you have to like chad shit. If you have a weird hobby, being passionate about it without being obsessive can often help.

What changed your mind?

Did that actually work for you? I am of the belief that women only want that sweet chad cock but are willing to settle for less to obtain a provider. I don't want to just end up a wallet to some whore who doesn't care for me.

They were all girls who I worked with or were introduced to through friends. It's disheartening to keep going out there just to get shut down like that. Like damn why don't they just say no to begin with instead of giving me a number and ghosting me. It's crazy how quick they disappear when they realize you want to date them.

No one is gonna wanna fuck you until you get rid of that bullshit snowflake “im oppressed” incel mindset.

Yeah, it did and has multiple times. Admittedly current gf is richer than I am and doesn't care about money at all so that helps. Declaring your love for someone and having them say it back is fucking tops. A lot of girls think the inverse is true of your statement, guys only want hot 10/10s and just use ugly girls for sex.

I get what you mean. We definitely live in a more 'validation' era. Such a teen mentality to have that girls who were cool in high school try to carry with them through life.You can tell this mentality is still with someone when they try to bag on things they don't like but are slow to admit anything they're actually passionate about. When you're a teen you don't know what you want to do with your life, but while you're slashing off the options, yo9u quickly find what you don't want to be, as a result, hating shit and being negative is way easier because you're all going through that phase together. People that don't find what they want to be stay in that phase.

You know as well as I do the shit I think to post on a Yea Forums doesn't come out of my fucking mouth to anyone irl. That isn't my problem

*Some* women fuck tons of dudes, that is their choice and there's nothing wrong with thinking that's gross.

Most don't though, and are just looking for a partner and friend to make the disgusting shitfest that is life a little bit better.

Most take pride in their careers and don't really care about money as long as you aren't a deadbeat.

If you aren't horribly disfigured and can hold a conversation you'll be fine. If you're bad at talking to women just make a tinder account and go on dates with gross fat chicks for practice. Might even get your dick sucked for your effort.

Girls are able to select who they fuck though. Any girl can get fucked by basically any man. Selections are vastly limited for men unless they are fucking gigachad. Surely if your gf is able to pay for everything for you and doesn't mind you must be significantly more attractive than her right? Are you satisfied with her?

You've got a lot of truth in there. She doesn't pay for everything I have, we would both independently be financially fine. I'd say she's more attractive than I am on the grand scale, but I'm biased.
People judge girls by who they have sex with, so they still have to be choosy due to social pressures, though not all social groups.

Also, because they're assumed to be so much higher on the asymmetrical fuck scale, being rejected by a guy is even more dangerous than being rejected by a girl, so a lot of girls will tighten the scope of people they'll sleep with and would want to wait until they're definitely in.

Around 20

What helped you come to that realization?

But the thing is that women are almost always the ones who do the rejecting. If a woman gets rejected by a man its either because she is a 1/10 slag and he is a 10/10 chad or he is already "commited" to someone else. Also hard to believe she is more attractive than you and also pays the bills as well. You aren't entirely dependent on her but that dynamic doesn't make sense. It is just bias. You are a chad. There is no way your strategies would work for me as a 4/10.

Yes, they are the majority of the time in part because it's still the standard thing for men to do the courting. I've seen girl's all the way through the spectrum get rejected. Obviously less so on the attractive side, but it does happen. If you're going to have the umbrella terms of ALL girls, try going most and it'll open you up to more possibilities.

To be fair, we're 24 and 22, we haven't got a joint account or anything of the such. We buy each other food and pay for things in unsaid turns. I've slept with a fair few women and I'm the 'funny guy' that organizes the house parties and events so it's not crazy tricky. I'm not that tall, rich or handsome and I have a lot of female friends that are just that.

There is a pretty common idea that girls seem to be attracted to guys in relationships, some may just be home-wrecking cunts, but the guy will often treat the girl like a regular human being and include her for reasons other than as a fuckpiece. Sometimes being more passive in your approach could be the play, maybe when you're talking to a girl you have a bit of report with, try ending the conversation when you're tired. Try specifying which days work for you on a meetup and which days don't and stick to it. These are bordering on generic PUA tips, but I'm not trying to get you laid as much as I'm just pushing the idea that due to the various personalities and archetypical people there are across sexes, if you hate a stereotype in females, high chance there's a matching one amongst males. This includes someone who's like you.

After my divorce (33)

I have always been a bit of a loner. I could converse with people and even get along with them well in the short term. I have plenty of work buddies and even the girls I work with now seem to at least be able to laugh at some of my musings. I haven't asked a girl out in 2 years. I'm 21 now. I have never met a single other person of either sex I was just alike. The closest I ever got was this extremely butch lesbian who happened to be kind of a bro. There is no way I could find someone truly compatible with me if I was attractive. Let alone being kind of ugly. I guess if I were to describe my personality it would be sarcastic cunt. I highly doubt a woman would be able to love someone like me genuinely even if I were attractive.

I have two smart, beautiful and charismatic older sisters and I'm gay so I can't relate to your problems

asked out 5 girls psssh. ask out 100 girls you should get 10 dates.

We talk about everything except work, because they're both doctors and I don't know what they fuck they're talking about. My parents were always busy, I would even say I was raised by my sisters and not by my parents. You guys could never get with them, ever, but you could get with me if you want *wink*

You're probably right but I dont want to end up on a fucking registry from being rejected 90 times.

maybe you should try being friends with a woman first

Come on you can come up with a better platitude than that

Attached: ee3ee1a.jpg (522x587, 37K)

That's a rough run and you may have correctly assessed how you've been over the last couple years. If you're unbending with how you are, and you're also happy, then there's no issue whatsoever IMO. Happiness is key, you don't need someone to be happy. On the other hand, if you would want someone to share your time with, maybe over time you'll be changing and not notice so the perception you have of yourself may be worse than you really are.

Ashamed that things seem estranged.

(CONFUSED)

WHERE ARE ALL THE GOOD GAY MEN
I'M SINGLE

I’ve been around homosexual people a lot in my life and you guys have a rough go at the actual dating life (from the very little I’ve seen here in NZ). Due to the repressed sexual urges being free to fly in the early 20s, all of my gay friends have been dumped just because their partner didn’t want to get exclusive because they wanted to ‘explore’ more.

I may be too hard on myself. Most of the time with regular friends that don't work out it's because I don't force them to keep up with me. I actually have a somewhat aggressive demeanor around those I know well. Because of that I tend to let relations with others die if we don't see each other every day. I don't want to seem desperate. But that's exactly what I am. I want to fucking hold a bitch. Call her mine and have her agree because she wants to be. It's so foreign to me how men can say it's easy. The only other advice I got in this thread was to ask out 100 women. Fucking hell thats not easy

Asking out everyone that crosses your path ain’t the play in my book, but different approaches maximise your value and values, so it’s all up to you. If the maintenance of friendships and relationships is tricky for you, having a platform to meet someone that’s on a set time could work, be it a hobby group or sports team or just a generic club that meets at the same time every week. That way your interest will only be ‘misplaced’ if you ask to see them out of it. It builds passive report too.

Failing that or if that isn’t your bag, try making the leap to enter other social circles with friends, ask if you can +1 to things.
People naturally project their personalities into the world, so if you’re jaded, you’ll be more likely to think others are, but most friends want to help friends, so I’m sure it’ll be normal to want to include you. Talk about things you enjoy, ask about things you’d want to enjoy. I follow those rules loosely and it makes for a positive environment.

/thread

Attached: 1563664271240.jpg (800x413, 305K)

Mhm monastic lifestyle is the moral thing to pursue in this day and age.

Attached: wojak monk.png (1000x1091, 141K)

I agree with you, but cuddling my lovely gf is the shit and I’m weak.

I wouldn't know anything about that so I can't relate.

So last week when you got rejected, also screen cap'd this post for a cringe thread lol

YES BRO GET HIM HE POSTED CRINGE.

I try and be realistic and think girls aren't sluts, but then they walk around exposing their bodies, desperate for the male gaze.
>B-but just bcuz she dress like that don't mean she want it
Bullshit and we all know it. Girls exposing sexualized parts of their body like ass, tits and even midriff know what the hell they're doing. I don't respect these women and use them as cock sheaths. Eventually I'd like to settle down but most of the women I know or in my area are as previously described.

There are a bunch that do this and know exactly why they do it. I’m just contesting the idea that it’s all girls.
Plenty of guy wear gym gear in public just to show off their bodies. Wearing that you’re trying to fuck ain’t an issue.

Obviously it’s area dependent, but where I am it’s rare unless you’re going clubbing.

Attached: 9604D719-0CAF-48B5-9B45-9A6058833F51.jpg (1024x945, 88K)

Bout 11